Dippers A Sat 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Re: Dippers A Sat 1730

Post by clockender1 »

We always have a goal in us, and we were unlucky not to be beat them - last time out we showed that with quick direct play, they are vulnerable.

2-2.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:28 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:50 am
Going to get a real pasting! Dick starting to look out of his depth in plge
You're kidding right? Almost every current manager in the PL in charge of our rag tag lot would have us in the bottom half of the table. I was almost perversely hoping Wenger was going to see out his contract, this season, with this lot he assembled, he would have had us languishing in the bottom 6.

What exactly can Dick do......he has a shoddy defence at full strength and now we are crippled by injuries....he literally has nowhere or no one to turn to. And to make it worse, up to now his half time tactical changes have been brilliant, so now he seems to be making changes for changes sake and it's no longer working. The Ozil substitution on Wednesday was a huge mistake.......in fact Iwobi is a huge mistake....along with 5 or 6 others.
Yes still dealing with shit cards as given by that clueless wanker...a lot of work to be done

Will take a miracle to come away from this one with anything, no doubt another penalty awarded to those cheating fuckers, (think its 8 so far) 40,000 fucking cheats all screaming in unison as soon as any Liverpool player enters our penalty area

Cant see our defence holding out, but still praying we can inflict a first defeat

In your head you know what's going to happen .........but in your heart still hope for something different

Midz

Post by Midz »

In your head you know what's going to happen .........but in your heart still hope for something different
right on, bubba!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ozil not even in the squad, think Brighton will prove to have been his last game for the club. Gone in January when the window opens.

General

Post by General »

I'm not sure where Dick is going with Guendouzi but he's played far too much football and is leaving us exposed with his poor positional awareness and tendency to dwell on the ball. Inevitable his naivety would come to the fore at some point The fans were starting to get on his back on Boxing Day and that's not a good sign. I do feel for Dick because the injury situation is getting quite ridiculous and rumour has it Ozil has pulled out with a dodgy knee. Nobody knows what to expect tomorrow, but whatever happens, it would be far from the disgraceful performance we saw in the same fixture last season under le cock. In Dick we trust.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

General wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:52 am
I'm not sure where Dick is going with Guendouzi but he's played far too much football and is leaving us exposed with his poor positional awareness and tendency to dwell on the ball. Inevitable his naivety would come to the fore at some point The fans were starting to get on his back on Boxing Day and that's not a good sign. I do feel for Dick because the injury situation is getting quite ridiculous and rumour has it Ozil has pulled out with a dodgy knee. Nobody knows what to expect tomorrow, but whatever happens, it would be far from the disgraceful performance we saw in the same fixture last season under le cock. In Dick we trust.
Does that explain why Ozil was taken off at Brighton or just that he wasn't putin' in. I think the latter & he has the hump & told the boss to GGF'd. 3-0 to them. Too many injuries to cope with this lot. :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:47 pm
Ozil not even in the squad, think Brighton will prove to have been his last game for the club. Gone in January when the window opens.

That's fine by me as long as the club know for sure now that they have a BUYER for him - sending him out on loan to deflect some of his wages would be a disgrace imo, cos unless we get transfer funds to replace him it would make more sense to use him here

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I would give just about anything to shut this lot up....not even a draw, a win and an end to their unbeaten run. Hateful club who I didn't think could get any worse, then they added Klopp.

I hope our boys show some real mettle :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Much as I despised him under Wenger, I think Ramsey should play......anybody, other than Iwobi or Mykatarian.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Kos guendozi and laca dropped. Mustafi back.

ANM, Ramsay, torreira and xhaka in midfield, looks like 442.

Willock and Saka on the Bench.

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

clockender1 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:38 pm

I'd guess 3 CBs (Lichsteiner, Sokratis, Mustafi) with AMN and Kolasanic as WBs

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Ziegler1988 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:47 pm
clockender1 wrote:

Yeah i wasnt sure where AMN will play.

I hope saka gets to run at them 2nd half - hes quiick and direct and has no fear. I want him to score so iwobi gets dropped.

General

Post by General »

clockender1 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:51 pm
Ziegler1988 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:47 pm
clockender1 wrote:

Yeah i wasnt sure where AMN will play.

I hope saka gets to run at them 2nd half - hes quiick and direct and has no fear. I want him to score so iwobi gets dropped.
Decent team. We need energy and pace.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

That's a team that will struggle to create anything in the final third, will not retain enough possession, and will struggle at the back. Energy and running is all well and fine but pointless away against a team like the Mousers when they are in form and can match that running and still create and hit you fast on the break. Can see that line up getting pasted and creating little tbh.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Changed my interwebs provider during the week and lost my free BTSports. Anybody got a link to a high quality stream for this hammering oh sorry game?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:14 pm
Changed my interwebs provider during the week and lost my free BTSports. Anybody got a link to a high quality stream for this hammering oh sorry game?
Yeah I get free bt sports, can you see my tv from there :lol:

Come on you Gunners :barscarf: