Dippers A Sat 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Dippers A Sat 1730

Post by falkirk goon »

The way they are playing and the way we are playing I can only see one outcome I'm afraid :cry: A heavy beating most probably by at least 3 clear goals :cry:

goonersid

Re: Dippers A Sat 1730

Post by goonersid »

Going to get a real pasting! Dick starting to look out of his depth in plge

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

2-1 to us.

augie

Post by augie »

Well colour me shocked

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -newcastle

Dont want any hillsborough style protests from the most victimised shower of c.unts in football do we ? :roll: :censored: :censored: :cussing: :cussing:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

augie wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:42 pm
Well colour me shocked

Dont want any hillsborough style protests from the most victimised shower of c.unts in football do we ? :roll: :censored: :censored: :cussing: :cussing:
Already posted about that in the thread below, get your own fuckin stories :roll: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

augie wrote:
Well colour me shocked

being pulled back did not reach the required threshold for "attempting to deceive the referee" 

Could they possibly publish this threshold, so they can't, you know, be accused of covering things up or having double standards. I imagine the threshold is moveable and depends solely on who you play for it whether you're black or French or black and French.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

augie wrote:
Well colour me shocked

Just imagine if they’d had the temerity to ban salah after his second blatant dive of the season mere months after the anti-Liverpool establish secretly trained Sergio Ramos as a judo fighter and then gave Karius concussion to stop them from winning the CL that was rightfully theirs.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I hope and pray we can grab a dodgy 2-1 win to put these cheating diving wankers in their place but I honestly can't see anything but a heavy defeat there at the moment.

We are all over the place defensively and go from the sublime to the ridiculous in midfield within seconds.

I'd give almost anything to beat these cùnts.

Guarantee they will get a soft penno from either Sokratis wrestling or Xhaka being Xhaka. :roll:

markyp

Post by markyp »

a big dicking incoming,its been on the cards so lets get it out of the way,imagine ozil will get the blame regardless of if he plays or not, 5-1 :shock:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

More predictions that we're going to get wiped out I see........funny how it hasn't happened since we appointed Emery. A 2-0 defeat to City in his first game has been the biggest "hammering" so far and unless you really count the Fizzy Energy Pop cup we haven't lost a game by more than a single goal since that opening day defeat! Apparently these c.unts were going to smash us by at least three a few weeks back when they came to town

Emery isn't Wenger - thank fuck - and despite their great form and our consistently patched up defence we won't get bumholed. The worst this will be will a two goal defeat and I actually think it will be closer than that.

Funny what a bit of pride and tactical organisation can do to a team. A hotchpotch Dads Army of a defence and still as yet to be smashed out of sight as Wenger teams did at least twice a season. Strange how we haven't conceded a single goal from a corner either......

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Expect us to lose but equally reckon a result is more likely than a 4-0.

We are frustratingly poor in defence and 3 clean sheets is awful but equally the only game where we have looked like getting blown away was Chelsea where to be fair we turned it around from 2-0.

Will be intriguing to see how much we create. Their success has revolves around only conceding 7 in 19 games but only City in the first game have shut us out in the league. Even at home to them when we’d missed chances and looked like we had shot our bolt we came back and scored.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Scoreline could be anything and i mean anything depending on what our lot do on the day, it could range in quality from Spuds to Soton performance levels..... i have absolutely no idea what to predict :rubchin:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Stock up on the lube it's going to be a right old rogering !
But I would as Keegan once said "love it" if we could win with a clear dive penalty in the 91st min or better a flagrant offside .
Nothing brings out their inner victim than a sense of injustice .
We need steel for this game but whose going to supply it.
I'm popping down to Millwall with some forest m8s first.

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

As much as i wish and hope for a win just to shut these cnuts up , i'm afraid i can see nothing but a victims win , so hopefully only a narrow win for these Bindipping retards .

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:50 am
Going to get a real pasting! Dick starting to look out of his depth in plge
You're kidding right? Almost every current manager in the PL in charge of our rag tag lot would have us in the bottom half of the table. I was almost perversely hoping Wenger was going to see out his contract, this season, with this lot he assembled, he would have had us languishing in the bottom 6.

What exactly can Dick do......he has a shoddy defence at full strength and now we are crippled by injuries....he literally has nowhere or no one to turn to. And to make it worse, up to now his half time tactical changes have been brilliant, so now he seems to be making changes for changes sake and it's no longer working. The Ozil substitution on Wednesday was a huge mistake.......in fact Iwobi is a huge mistake....along with 5 or 6 others.