Fulham at the bowl 1/01/19

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Fulham at the bowl 1/01/19

Post by OneBardGooner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:52 pm
Boo that you window licking *word censored*. And fuck off out of our club

Unai Emery's Red Army :barscarf:
What he said. :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:51 pm
:rubchin: Maybe its because he is fucking clueless!
Fans on here talking about giving him 3 years?? Thats more ridiculous than calling for him to be sacked after 6 months!
Stop blaming Wenger! Emery by now no matter how poor we perceive our squad, should at least have instilled some sort of defensive structure!
We are worse defensively than we were under Wenger!
I’m not asking for fucking miracles! Im not asking for top 4 not for anything this season other than evidence that he knows what he’s fucking doing!
Thus far I dont fucking see it!
You can call me a wum or whatever the fuck you want! This clown has a January transfer window and half a season left to prove his worth!
He shouldnt get a single day longer!
We can’t stick with him hoping he is going to change? Fuck me we did that for 10 bastarding years with wenger because “we owed him “ we owe emery fuck all!
Anyone on this forum who cant hear alarm bells about him myst be fucking well deaf!
So wum? Well if you’re going to deny what’s fucking obvious then yea I will fucking wind you up.
Fulham are shite and as for Ramsey sub being a master stroke? Well why is letting him go
Mate, you wanna put the cap back on the bottle.........

This is the end result of the absolute and utter shit that Wenger accumulated over the years ....and if he was still in charge we would be in the bottom six......AND Bould needs to go. I thought it was Wenger who was restricting him, but he is offering nothing and Emery needs to bomb him.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

goonersid wrote:
Fans on here talking about giving him 3 years?? Thats more ridiculous than calling for him to be sacked after 6 months!
Stop blaming Wenger! Emery by now no matter how poor we perceive our squad, should at least have instilled some sort of defensive structure!
I’m not asking for fucking miracles! Im not asking for top 4 not for anything this season other than evidence that he knows what he’s fucking doing!
You can call me a wum or whatever the fuck you want! This clown has a January transfer window and half a season left to prove his worth!
We can’t stick with him hoping he is going to change? Fuck me we did that for 10 bastarding years with wenger because “we owed him “ we owe emery fuck all!
Anyone on this forum who cant hear alarm bells about him myst be fucking well deaf!
So wum? Well if you’re going to deny what’s fucking obvious then yea I will fucking wind you up.
Fulham are shite and as for Ramsey sub being a master stroke? Well why is letting him go
Because we can't afford him. According to the press today, we are looking to cut costs. Remember we had to unload some players to offset both Miki and Ozil. I think that the mandate is to trim the wage bill and develop some youth. That is where you can blame Wenger and Gazidis. High wages and underachievement and Emery inherited that. Also, although Emery is likely consulted on signings, that responsibility lies elsewhere.

Good sub by Emery today and a great finish by Ramsey. I have always been on the fence with him as he has moments of quality and moments of crapness.

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:

Fcuk off sid - dick has had 6 months and a pittance for a transfer budget, and you expect him to sort out the shitfest already ? In case you havent noticed, he is working with the same largely shite defenders that wenger bought - how to you teach a donkey to win the grand national ? Sokritas has been streets away our best defender, and he is a new regime signing, but the other numpties are all wenger signings and are simply not good enough

Am delighted if course to hear you giving dick this months transfer window to sort out the mess though - I just hope he uses he £9.99 budget wisely :rubchin: :roll:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:56 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:

I wont resort to leyton’s disgusting turn of phrase!
But leaping for joy after this typical wengerlike result on the back of what we’ve witnessed recently, is fucking pathetic !
Fulham are arguably the worst team in the league !
We’ve already proved its not Southampton who couldnt buy a fucking goal but put 3 past Emerys shambles of a defence
Or Brighton who couldnt scrape a fucking point anywhere for weeks until they played us!!

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

A couple of nicely worked goals there. Terrible defending for their goal again.

Id like Dick to do a GG and pick up a couple of CBs from the Championship.

The switching off and not tracking back mid game is worrying. Im not sure that can be fixed.

We're a 5th placed team and we defend like one.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:07 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:

But leaping for joy after this typical wengerlike result on the back of what we’ve witnessed recently, is fucking pathetic !
We’ve already proved its not Southampton who couldnt buy a fucking goal but put 3 past Emerys shambles of a defence
Or Brighton who couldnt scrape a fucking point anywhere for weeks until they played us!!
Sorry Sid. Not aimed at you but the AKB *word censored* that still attend the Bowl and have been waiting for an opportunity to have a dig at Emery because he isn't Wenker. You have your opinions which are well reasoned even though I disagree.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Maitland-Niles had a really good game and should slot into the midfield when given an opportunity as he is great dribbler with pace. He is someone that we need in the middle of the park. Overall, a satisfying win despite some calamities - I did think that for their goal that Torreira was fouled. The commentator kept saying that Seri won it, but it didn't look like it to me.

We did give away a clear-cut goal in the first half and for their goal, Kolsiniac was at fault. Despite that, his runs were fantastic.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:05 pm
goonersid wrote:
[/quote

Fcuk off sid - dick has had 6 months and a pittance for a transfer budget, and you expect him to sort out the shitfest already ? In case you havent noticed, he is working with the same largely shite defenders that wenger bought - how to you teach a donkey to win the grand national ? Sokritas has been streets away our best defender, and he is a new regime signing, but the other numpties are all wenger signings and are simply not good enough

Am delighted if course to hear you giving dick this months transfer window to sort out the mess though - I just hope he uses he £9.99 budget wisely :rubchin: :roll:
No I wont fuck off Augie! Im not asking for everything to be sorted just some sort of evidence he can organise a defence ! You dont need top drawer players to show that you can coach a defence!
Also tactics? It all seems a bit “ lets see what happens then try to sort it out at halftime” but as we saw at anfield that doesnt work!
Im not impressed by him! Simple as that !
He looks out of his depth!
Wengers Arsenal would have tanked Fulham today and got tanked at Anfield just like Emerys arsenal!
And why? Cos fulham are shite and we were naieve and had no gameplan and got our team selection wrong at anfield

augie

Post by augie »

Team selection wrong ?? With the exception of lacazette, where else did he fcuk up ? Every other c.unt is injured :?

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Sid has had it in for Emery since before the Chavs game so he never did have much time for him. :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Iwobi had some nice touches today, if he keeps it simple he plays okay.

I rather suspect that his replacement today will be longer term. Saka at 17 getting his PL debut is telling i think.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:13 pm
goonersid wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:07 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:

Sorry Sid. Not aimed at you but the AKB *word censored* that still attend the Bowl and have been waiting for an opportunity to have a dig at Emery because he isn't Wenker. You have your opinions which are well reasoned even though I disagree.
Accepted unreservedly lad!
Its a horrible terminology often directed at little kids with a disability!

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SydneyGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:29 pm
Sid has had it in for Emery since before the Chavs game so he never did have much time for him. :lol:
Not true! But I’ve always said it could take 2,3 or more appointments to get it right! And we shouldnt perservere with someone if it doesnt seem to be working !

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:44 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:29 pm
Not true! But I’ve always said it could take 2,3 or more appointments to get it right! And we shouldnt perservere with someone if it doesnt seem to be working !
FFS are you for real?? WTF do you think is going to come in and take over this mess...and with our owners. So 6 months in and we are 5th, but "it's not working".....where did you think we would be with this shitfest that Wenger left. Do you honestly think firing a manager every 6 months is the answer. Do you think any top draw managers are lining up to take over this cluster f*ck???

Enmery is working with what Wenger left....you cannot polish a turd...all you can do is throw glitter on it. If Emery doesn't get money, this is not going to change. If he gets money and couple of transfer windows and this stays the same, fine, fire him...but you want to fire him before his first transfer window???