FA Cup Blackpool (A) Sat 17:30 PM @Bloomfield Road

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: FA Cup Blackpool (A) Sat 17:30 PM @Bloomfield Road

Post by Gunner Rob »

so the Blackpool fans turn up each matchday but just don't go into the ground ?
where do they go then ?

GTG

Post by GTG »

Looked like they were just heading home or to the pub to watch the game, preferring to give their cash to local business rather than the club. They turn up every week to protest then head off.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
    Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:04 pm
    so the Blackpool fans turn up each matchday but just don't go into the ground ?
    where do they go then ?
    To the Beach I would imagine??? :?

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
    Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:26 pm
    GoonerMuzz wrote:
    Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:56 pm
    Perryashburtongroves wrote:
    Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:48 pm
    I'm watching this in BT Sport and Skeletor's hunger-striking sister, Steve Mcmanawhatever keeps going on about some bloke called Lickandsticker. Who the fuck is that?
    I try to shut McMannacunt out when i watch on BT, unfortunately he has that irritating scouse accent that can cut through glass..... :banghead:
    All scousecunt accents are horrible, as soon as I hear one I automatically check my wallet is still there.
    i actually chose not to watch the Fulham game due to Beglin (yet again) being picked to comment us - who clearly and obviously hates everything about us.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
    Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:38 am
    These weren't jumped up little twats either - blokes in their 40s and 50s who had followed the team home and away all their lives. If you want to hit a twattish owner where it hurts stop going to games, don't buy the stuff from the club shops etc......really impressed how they're doing it
    i hate to say it, but i do have some respect for the FC United crowd doing the same to the Glazers. They funded themselves and they own their club and get gates of 2,500 every week after 13 years.