Murdering West Ham filth (A) 12/01 @12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Murdering West Ham filth (A) 12/01 @12:30

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hope we fuck these crunts 0-6. :censored: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Murdering West Ham filth (A) 12/01 @12:30

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

West Sham are the bindippers of the South. Years since they won anything, obsessed with events from decades ago, supported by cartoon parodies of themselves, obsessed with their own sense of importance and loved by the media. Fuck em all. Hope we thrash them.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

this could be Nasri's first game....

they are poor. they only just scraped a home draw with brighton tonight.

that half full stadium seems to be a milestone round their necks as Pellegrini should be doing much better, but it seems they can't afford much quality.

that crippled pikey Carroll will likely play against us and score a header.

2-1.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hmmm.... it will be interesting to see the reception KD Lang Features gets on her return to the Arsenal...

:rubchin:

My money is on a resounding three cheers for the plucky little lesbian.

:barscarf:

Or a lot of booing. :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

clockender1 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:14 pm
this could be Nasri's first game....

they are poor. they only just scraped a home draw with brighton tonight.

that half full stadium seems to be a milestone round their necks as Pellegrini should be doing much better, but it seems they can't afford much quality.

that crippled pikey Carroll will likely play against us and score a header.

2-1.
A bit like us then :? :? :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Good to see the title of thread being correct and appropriate! :high5:

They have been on a decent(ish) run of lat but if we play anywhere near 75% of our capacity we'll turn the Murdering Filth over. :barscarf:

ps: Let's hope the goofy lesbian dyke get's Dogs Abuse. We need Torreira to snap the dykes spine in the first 10 minutes. <sigh>

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:36 pm
Good to see the title of thread being correct and appropriate! :high5:

They have been on a decent(ish) run of lat but if we play anywhere near 75% of our capacity we'll turn the Murdering Filth over. :barscarf:

ps: Let's hope the goofy lesbian dyke get's Dogs Abuse. We need Torreira to snap the dykes spine in the first 10 minutes. <sigh>
He'd have to find the little fucker's spine first. :wink:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Does my brain in when they say they won the World Cup...fucking wankers

Bobby Moore (a true gent) who they also go on about all the time would want nothing to do with these brain dead morons

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal Ladies 4 Murdering W H Filth Ladies 2

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46774864

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Euphoria pretty much completely gone now and all games are taking on a Wengeresque flavour. Anything away from home against middle to lower half of the table opponents and a drab, dogged slog, with numerous comedic defensive howlers is expected. Top 6 - 8 teams, especially away, is "anticipated" with out and out foreboding and dread. :( :( :(

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:16 am
Euphoria pretty much completely gone now and all games are taking on a Wengeresque flavour. Anything away from home against middle to lower half of the table opponents and a drab, dogged slog, with numerous comedic defensive howlers is expected. Top 6 - 8 teams, especially away, is "anticipated" with out and out foreboding and dread. :( :( :(
cheer up will you ?

we will have had a full week to rest up and prepare for this one, and I expect us to win.
Ok December was a bit of a setback, but we are still very much in the mix for a top 4 finish.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:25 am
xisstential wrote:
cheer up will you ?

we will have had a full week to rest up and prepare for this one, and I expect us to win.
Ok December was a bit of a setback, but we are still very much in the mix for a top 4 finish.
We need purchases...we cannot carry on with the defence as it is. In fact Bould probably needs to go as well.....I used to defend him, thinking it was Wenger holding him back but it obviously isn't. My prediction is if we carry on in this vein we will finish in 6th. United were 10 points adrift, now they are breathing down our neck.

I cannot think of one combination of the defenders we have on which we could build a truly competitive, title challenging team. If we don't buy, we are going to struggle.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

xisstential wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:52 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
xisstential wrote:
cheer up will you ?

We need purchases...we cannot carry on with the defence as it is. In fact Bould probably needs to go as well.....I used to defend him, thinking it was Wenger holding him back but it obviously isn't. My prediction is if we carry on in this vein we will finish in 6th. United were 10 points adrift, now they are breathing down our neck.

I cannot think of one combination of the defenders we have on which we could build a truly competitive, title challenging team. If we don't buy, we are going to struggle.
Finishing sixth is being generous imo.
Did anyone else see the report by Swiss Rambler? DB10 WOULD HAVE LOVED READING IT. :rubchin: :wink: :D
Kranky hasn't invested a penny in the club since he purchased it. Nothing will change.
We are on a long slow slide into obscurity...........................
Dick and his team are onto a hiding to nothing.
This season will be our absolute best under the new regime.

FACT

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I see Andy Carroll has got himself fit again just in time for the visit of the world's flakiest backline, whilst their defence is about as convincing as ours too......get it on your Goals Galore coupon. We've got enough about us to take this one 3-2 I think but there's about as much chance of a clean sheet as there is on Rodders bed after a night with Natalie Sawyer (or even a picture of her) :D

Sam.Harrison

Post by Sam.Harrison »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:21 pm
xisstential wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:52 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
xisstential wrote:
cheer up will you ?

Finishing sixth is being generous imo.
Did anyone else see the report by Swiss Rambler? DB10 WOULD HAVE LOVED READING IT. :rubchin: :wink: :D
Kranky hasn't invested a penny in the club since he purchased it. Nothing will change.
We are on a long slow slide into obscurity...........................
Dick and his team are onto a hiding to nothing.
This season will be our absolute best under the new regime.

FACT
I read that report. Very interesting but not surprising.

Kroenke is slowly killing the club and needs to wake up before it is too late. Otherwise, his little overseas investment will drastically fall in value as we get overtaken by other clubs with non c.u.n.t.y owners.

I think we will win 2-1 but expecting a defensive failure leading to unnecessary pressure.