Murdering West Ham filth (A) 12/01 @12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Murdering West Ham filth (A) 12/01 @12:30

Post by rodders999 »

1 clean sheet in 15, starting every game horrifically, contstantly making double subs to try and get the team performing, no style of play, no tempo - no fucking hope.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:26 pm
Think we’re actually worse now than we ever were under Wenger :shock:

We now don’t even flat track bully the shit teams we just slog it out with the worst of them these days.

Does anyone know what our game plan is?
Is Bould still here ??

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

augie wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:24 pm
xisstential wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:17 pm
If we cannot get rid of Kroenke, we are going to be a mid table team with a revolving door of managers....year in and year out.

We are an absolutely dreadful side with some of the worst players in the PL.

The Invincibles would do this shower by 6 goals or more.

KROENKE OUT!!

With some of the worst attitudes in the league too :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Shit/average players I could tolerate if they worked for the team, but I cannot tolerate c.unts just strolling around like we seen today (specifically xhaka, auba and iwobi)
What was highlighted today is how slow Xhaka is.....he was run ragged early doors and after that looked exhausted. Couple that with his inherent shitness and....well...... :roll:

Tbh I cannot see Emery hanging around if he doesn't get money for next season. Wtf is he meant to do with this shower?? The lousy thing is if we start sliding down the table, Kroenke wouldn't give a shit.

Actually the slide is already well underway.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The most shameful performance of the Emery era so far, and yes that includes the whalloping at Liverpool - at least in that game we were up against world class players and actually looked a threat going forward

Up against a West Ham defence of has beens and never will be's and we could be still out there playing till midnight and not have carved out a single meaningful chance

Not a single player out there earning their wages today. Congratulations Matteo Guendouzi - I haven't seen a West Ham player find a teammate as consistently well as he did for a long long time, probably since Trevor Brooking's day

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Spanish waiter strikes again! He’s fucking clueless

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

this season has been utter dogshit.

Still can't defend, still have no organisation or cohesion, still no creativity and still play love playing sideways turgid shit. We're a shower of shite who play like a team of strangers and Emery has been able to do fuck all about it.

I know you can't expect the ghost of Wenger to be exorcised in 6 months but how is it possible to be even worse defensively and just as badly organised after 6 months of tactical coaching?

seriously worrying.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:19 pm
xisstential wrote:
If we cannot get rid of Kroenke, we are going to be a mid table team with a revolving door of managers....year in and year out.

KROENKE OUT!!
Couldn't agree more.

The majority of our players are of such poor quality and the initial promise we showed as a team was because of that sense of a new approach to the game under the new manager, and because that seems to have faded, Unai Emery is having to work even harder to motivate them AND work miracles with the shyteness of most of the squad he has inherited from cuntslopCUNTBAGwenger.

Or, could it be that Emery whilst having a good knowledge of reading the game and using adoptive tactics but simply is unable to do any more / better with the shyte materials he has at his disposal or is he simply not good enough?

I believe Emery IS a Good Manager, but if he is going to be able to achieve what we all hope and dream of he Must have the funds made available to him. Or else we are utterly fucked for at least the next 4 – 6 seasons.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

That's part of the problem, the initial promise you refer to was largely overhyped by the media during the great undefeated run when we were in fact playing the same aimless football but nicking results. There were a couple of purple patches but in reality that was it.

I agree that Dick is a good manager but as you allude to in your second para the chances are he is not going to be able to do much better with the players at his disposal.

It seems safe to assume that funds are going to be in short supply and I have real reservations as to where we are headed under the wiggy cu.nt. As long as we turn enough of a profit for him to pocket a few quid and we remain a saleable asset he don't give a fuck.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

We lost to a team -3 goal difference, to our +15.
Their probable wages are considerably less than ours.......even without eternally injured Ozil

Unai Emery.......
LEAVE THIS STINKING MESS WHILST YOU CAN......

KROENKE OUT

FACT

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

xisstential wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:32 pm
augie wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:24 pm
xisstential wrote:

KROENKE OUT!!

With some of the worst attitudes in the league too :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Shit/average players I could tolerate if they worked for the team, but I cannot tolerate c.unts just strolling around like we seen today (specifically xhaka, auba and iwobi)
What was highlighted today is how slow Xhaka is.....he was run ragged early doors and after that looked exhausted. Couple that with his inherent shitness and....well...... :roll:

Tbh I cannot see Emery hanging around if he doesn't get money for next season. Wtf is he meant to do with this shower?? The lousy thing is if we start sliding down the table, Kroenke wouldn't give a shit.

Actually the slide is already well underway.
Xhaka is not only fucking terrible,he kills any pace in our play,he stops the breaks and turns and passes backwards,his passing stats probably look ok but hes all sideways and backwards,and I dread to think how many goals hes been responsible for us conceding,not even an 11 year old would head the ball down in the box like he did today,the man is a c unt

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm
Spanish waiter strikes again! He’s fucking clueless
If we were losing games but you could actually see what he was trying to implement (but just didn’t have the quality of player to achieve) you could get behind him.

But we have no style of play and I can’t see a single fingerprint of Unai Emery in this team. Bar making double subs at half time you’d be forgiven for think Wanka was still stinking up the place.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Emery bashers out in force I see. You'll get your wish soon when he gets sufficiently fucked off with the club

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

On the plus side, that's my weekends back again until the resumption of the FA Cup and we might be out of that on a Friday

Honestly - if the owner can't be arsed with the PL then why should I

See you at the end of the month chaps and again in Feburary when the Europa starts again

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well. That's my week-end sorted/fuckedup "THANKS A FUCKIN' BUNCH!" :banghead: :cussing:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 pm
Emery bashers out in force I see. You'll get your wish soon when he gets sufficiently fucked off with the club
Do you think he’s made any progress in the 6 months he’s been in charge? I’m not talking about him magically turning us into the Harlem globetrotters overnight just something he’s implemented that has improved us.

Genuinely interested to hear people’s thoughts.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

So please let us know who is telling Dick he must play Xhaka every week?
Is Iwobi really worth starting most games?
Why does the team fail so miserably in the first 45 mins every game - could it be poor team selection/tactics from the start?

I want Dick to be a sucess but he's making it hard to defend him on some fronts, yes he inherited a really shit squad but one thing you don't do is continually pick poorly performing players, even when you have injuries FFS!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: