Murdering West Ham filth (A) 12/01 @12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Murdering West Ham filth (A) 12/01 @12:30

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:50 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:34 pm
herbert wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:27 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:54 pm
Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 pm
Emery bashers out in force I see. You'll get your wish soon when he gets sufficiently fucked off with the club
Do you think he’s made any progress in the 6 months he’s been in charge? I’m not talking about him magically turning us into the Harlem globetrotters overnight just something he’s implemented that has improved us.

Genuinely interested to hear people’s thoughts.
The pressing teams hard all over the pitch was progress during the unbeaten run but that has just dissapeared which is dissapointing ,but the fella has only been a premiership manager for 6 months and even Guardiola needed more than 12 months to adapt and get that City squad playing his way

Sorry mate but the whole pressing game during the unbeaten run is an urban myth. The number of times we have pressed as a team from the front this season I could count on the thumbs of one hand.
I remember the comments by numerous commentators and pundits whilst listening (mainly 5 Live) saying how we had adopted a High Pressing Game (for at least the first 10 - 12 games) however that 'Pressing'; which requires all the players to be supremely 'fit' has fallen away - Perhaps the players are feeling the strain of doing so.
In that they were found to be unfit after the easier ride they had under wenger. In pre-season Emery increased the training sessions and the duration of those sessions whilst having them work on his pressing & breaking game, he had players study DVD's of opposition teams andDVD's of the tactics he was requiring, also reading various books about Positivism and Tactical Formations, so they could adopt either 3 or 4 in the back-line.
So for me there was: An improvement in attitude.
In the levels of fitness
The actual performances of a number of players who were very poor last season
The sense of there being an improved team spirit.

However, those improvements seem to be on the wane; Torreira was superb when he was eventually played from the start 6 or 7 games in I think and everybody was raving about him - He seems to be showing signs of tiredness; which perhaps is understandable as it's his first season in the Prem.
Iwobi showed more confidence in his skills and in his playing choices, again that has gone, even Xhaka showed improvement, sadly that too has ended.

I would agree with those questioning why? Emery is playing the likes of Xhaka and Koscielny; both shyte most of the time, though that can also be aimed at Mustafi and Ozil.
We all recognise Ozil has superb skills but unless played in the correct position in the right team and allowed to play 'his way' he becomes a burden to the team.

I recall when Wenger went and Emery came in all Gooners agreeing and saying 'he will need time' (2 - 3 seasons) THAT for me still stands, but we now find ourselves having to face the blunt truth and the sharp end of that statement and situation, some are bailing out already (pussies), some rightly are asking why does he keep playing Xhaka and Iwobi? Perhaps things are worse than we first imagined.

And what makes this all the more frustrating and depressing is the FACT that Kroenke won't be digging deep come the summer, so that initial 'give him 2 -3 seasons' is the Reality. It stinks but hey! That is down to WengerCUNTSlop and The Board not Emery.

I just hope Arsenal fans are brave and sensible enough to get through these awful times AND to lay the blame at the door of Kroenke and The Board (and WengerCUNTSlop) instead of Unai Emery - Even when his choices and tactics seem odd; at least till he has had 3 seasons, then if it hasn't improved to the point where we can see the improvements, then we might be justified in asking for a change in management. But, even then any new manager is going to have to operate on the pathetic shoe string finances that that CUNTT Wig wearing Kroenke is making available.
Lots of truths among your points fella. Not that it makes much difference to things but because it annoys me, I'm going to come back to the subject of the high press which I maintain is a load of BS. Much talked about, much promised but rarely implemented. I'm talking about a proper press from the front not one or two players going on their own. I have the advantage of an upper tier ST and the perspective that it gives you so can trust my own eyes as to what is going on with our performance. As I said the press has happened a whole lot less than the commentators would have you believe. Commentators, media pundits...Keown, Savage, Spit the scouse - these are the same twats that have maintained TOF is a genius for the past 10 years whereas I managed to work out for myself that he was fucked. We've had a couple of really good games when everybody was up for it but the majority of play that I have witnessed at the bowl this season plus a few away games has not been very much different from last season. I've said on here before that if some of the games where we played crap but got results had gone the other way or ended as draws then questions might have been asked earlier. I fully agree that Dick has to be given time but there is still a part of me that was really hoping for some sign of overall sustained improvement which unfortunately I just don't see yet. Maybe that is unrealistic of me but it is still disappointing and I can understand the frustrations of those who are asking questions about what Dick is doing. The chavs and manure next - interesting times ahead.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

phpBB [video]

:hail: :hail: :hail:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:30 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:50 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:34 pm
herbert wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:27 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:54 pm

Do you think he’s made any progress in the 6 months he’s been in charge? I’m not talking about him magically turning us into the Harlem globetrotters overnight just something he’s implemented that has improved us.

Genuinely interested to hear people’s thoughts.
The pressing teams hard all over the pitch was progress during the unbeaten run but that has just dissapeared which is dissapointing ,but the fella has only been a premiership manager for 6 months and even Guardiola needed more than 12 months to adapt and get that City squad playing his way

Sorry mate but the whole pressing game during the unbeaten run is an urban myth. The number of times we have pressed as a team from the front this season I could count on the thumbs of one hand.
I remember the comments by numerous commentators and pundits whilst listening (mainly 5 Live) saying how we had adopted a High Pressing Game (for at least the first 10 - 12 games) however that 'Pressing'; which requires all the players to be supremely 'fit' has fallen away - Perhaps the players are feeling the strain of doing so.
In that they were found to be unfit after the easier ride they had under wenger. In pre-season Emery increased the training sessions and the duration of those sessions whilst having them work on his pressing & breaking game, he had players study DVD's of opposition teams andDVD's of the tactics he was requiring, also reading various books about Positivism and Tactical Formations, so they could adopt either 3 or 4 in the back-line.
So for me there was: An improvement in attitude.
In the levels of fitness
The actual performances of a number of players who were very poor last season
The sense of there being an improved team spirit.

However, those improvements seem to be on the wane; Torreira was superb when he was eventually played from the start 6 or 7 games in I think and everybody was raving about him - He seems to be showing signs of tiredness; which perhaps is understandable as it's his first season in the Prem.
Iwobi showed more confidence in his skills and in his playing choices, again that has gone, even Xhaka showed improvement, sadly that too has ended.

I would agree with those questioning why? Emery is playing the likes of Xhaka and Koscielny; both shyte most of the time, though that can also be aimed at Mustafi and Ozil.
We all recognise Ozil has superb skills but unless played in the correct position in the right team and allowed to play 'his way' he becomes a burden to the team.

I recall when Wenger went and Emery came in all Gooners agreeing and saying 'he will need time' (2 - 3 seasons) THAT for me still stands, but we now find ourselves having to face the blunt truth and the sharp end of that statement and situation, some are bailing out already (pussies), some rightly are asking why does he keep playing Xhaka and Iwobi? Perhaps things are worse than we first imagined.

And what makes this all the more frustrating and depressing is the FACT that Kroenke won't be digging deep come the summer, so that initial 'give him 2 -3 seasons' is the Reality. It stinks but hey! That is down to WengerCUNTSlop and The Board not Emery.

I just hope Arsenal fans are brave and sensible enough to get through these awful times AND to lay the blame at the door of Kroenke and The Board (and WengerCUNTSlop) instead of Unai Emery - Even when his choices and tactics seem odd; at least till he has had 3 seasons, then if it hasn't improved to the point where we can see the improvements, then we might be justified in asking for a change in management. But, even then any new manager is going to have to operate on the pathetic shoe string finances that that CUNTT Wig wearing Kroenke is making available.
Lots of truths among your points fella. Not that it makes much difference to things but because it annoys me, I'm going to come back to the subject of the high press which I maintain is a load of BS. Much talked about, much promised but rarely implemented. I'm talking about a proper press from the front not one or two players going on their own. I have the advantage of an upper tier ST and the perspective that it gives you so can trust my own eyes as to what is going on with our performance. As I said the press has happened a whole lot less than the commentators would have you believe. Commentators, media pundits...Keown, Savage, Spit the scouse - these are the same twats that have maintained TOF is a genius for the past 10 years whereas I managed to work out for myself that he was fucked. We've had a couple of really good games when everybody was up for it but the majority of play that I have witnessed at the bowl this season plus a few away games has not been very much different from last season. I've said on here before that if some of the games where we played crap but got results had gone the other way or ended as draws then questions might have been asked earlier. I fully agree that Dick has to be given time but there is still a part of me that was really hoping for some sign of overall sustained improvement which unfortunately I just don't see yet. Maybe that is unrealistic of me but it is still disappointing and I can understand the frustrations of those who are asking questions about what Dick is doing. The chavs and manure next - interesting times ahead.
But we DID start by playing a Pressing Game - Not any more. That's how I see it . Also, I don't believe what the commentator's/pundit's say; unless of course their and my opinions happen to agree - which is rare. I make up my own mind. Regardless of what any of us may say or not say - Unless Kroenke changes his business practises we ARE seriously, seriously Fuckedd. And the blame lies with Him, Wenger, Gazidis and The Board.
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:45 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:52 pm
On the plus side, that's my weekends back again until the resumption of the FA Cup and we might be out of that on a Friday

Honestly - if the owner can't be arsed with the PL then why should I

See you at the end of the month chaps and again in Feburary when the Europa starts again
Yes time to make a point of visiting the in laws when league games are on again.

Fuck off Wiggy *word censored*
Nice bit of decorating lined up for the Chavski game and if I finish painting the walls prior to kick off I'll have the pleasure of watching it dry. Can someone let me know if I miss Guendouzi complete a successful forward pass or Mustafi slide in for a tackle and time it properly.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:56 pm

Regardless of what any of us may say or not say - Unless Kroenke changes his business practises we ARE seriously, seriously Fuckedd. And the blame lies with Him, Wenger, Gazidis and The Board.
Now that is very TRUE

Midz

Post by Midz »

Unless that wig wearing *word censored* fucks off Arsenal will be known as the team that never wins anything but always balances the books.

It's fair enough being a successful business but a football team is more than just a business and is all about winning silverware. Unfortunately the board and owner we currently have seem to be unaware or uncaring about this.

Wengerballs

Post by Wengerballs »

I think the players today made a statement that they are fed up with the Ozil situation and the way its being managed.
Ozil trained all week and absolutely should have played but is being deliberately sidelined to fuck him off and drive him out to lower the wage bill. The squad apparently likes Mesut and want him to play, and we need him desperately in a team with basically an immature, bang average midfield lacking creativity. Yet he wasnt even on the bench. Disgusting. I think the players were pissed off that Ozil was left out and downed tools today.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Wengerballs wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:15 pm
I think the players today made a statement that they are fed up with the Ozil situation and the way its being managed.
Ozil trained all week and absolutely should have played but is being deliberately sidelined to fuck him off and drive him out to lower the wage bill. The squad apparently likes Mesut and want him to play, and we need him desperately in a team with basically an immature, bang average midfield lacking creativity. Yet he wasnt even on the bench. Disgusting. I think the players were pissed off that Ozil was left out and downed tools today.
If true, then fuck off those players from the club too then! You can't just start picking and choosing to play just because your best mate doesn't get a game!

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Shit performance. Iwobly then Ramsey were decent today which in itself is a worry. One is not rated & the other is going. What about the others ?. Very sluggish & looked disinterested today. There will be more days like this coming up. Even 6th may be a battle later in the season. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

What upset me most was that West Ham didn't play well at all and still easily beat us. Contrary to others I think Iwobi has been ok recently and was the only threat we had yesterday. The lack of pressure on the ball meant we are constantly back pedelling but instead of picking up runners we ball watch and they ghost past us. Our complete lack of creativity is very worrying. I have to say it the Ozil /Ramsey/Wellbeck situation is affecting the team badly. We need him out asap.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Ray C wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:45 am
Shit performance. Iwobly then Ramsey were decent today which in itself is a worry. One is not rated & the other is going. What about the others ?. Very sluggish & looked disinterested today. There will be more days like this coming up. Even 6th may be a battle later in the season. :barscarf: :barscarf:
Agree on Iwobi yesterday , in thr first half he had three good chances to play in players, two to his left and one to his right, but he was indecisive and lost the ball each time. Second half he was the only Arsenal player who seemed to have any energy and drive. He is not a great player but he was the only one , apart from Lacazette early in the game, that can come out with some credit. However as stated above if Iwobi is your best player then it's worrying.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:30 pm
We are actually shittier than them. Fucking disgrace.
Where is Falkirk Goon and his shitty predictions?
I was at work yesterday when this shite was going on(thank fuck) Having watched the highlights :oops: they were shite...We were absolute shite....game was total and utter shite..... :cry:

Old Oak Gooner

Post by Old Oak Gooner »

Utterly embarrassing performance yesterday, made worse by being in a pub full of West Ham fans, no fight, no passion... Dick looked haunted and must be wondering what the B'Jeepers he has let himself in for.

Dick in!

Slaphead out! :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We’ve hit rock bottom when a lesbian, just back from an 18 month suspension for injecting vitamins up his cock, is running rings around our gutless wonders.

Fuck the whole lot of em :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:29 am
We’ve hit rock bottom when a lesbian, just back from an 18 month suspension for injecting vitamins up his cock, is running rings around our gutless wonders.

Fuck the whole lot of em :banghead:
We're utter shite mate :oops: I was thinking to myself when I was watching the highlights..nasri looks ok,why didn't we sign him..ffs :oops: we really are toilet.