Chavski H Sat 19th KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Chavski H Sat 19th KO 1730

Post by rodders999 »

We must have had the most serious injuries of any club in the league this season. Fucking cursed :banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

We are really bare if Elneny is coming on :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:00 pm
We are really bare if Elneny is coming on :rubchin:
:( :( :(

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:58 pm
Lacazette hooked off again! :? Comedy Iwobi on :?

Hazard on the flank with Giroud up front is a dangerous combination.
:? :banghead:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Marcos Alonso is a drunk driving murdering bastard!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

That’s some weak team we have out there now :shock:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:11 pm
That’s some weak team we have out there now :shock:
What does that say about the chavs :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We need to sign a right back tomorrow morning.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I am often critical of Kos but today has been one of his best in an Arsenal shirt to my mind, him and Sokratis have been excellent. :barscarf:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Not a fan of the floppy haired closet male model but you have to say we've been much better when he has been in the side.

Have to say we're fucked if he's out for the season. No chance of us signing a replacement thanks to Wiggy *word censored*

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Fuck off Barkely you vermin scouse c.unt :evil:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

delighted with that. total contrast to the west ham game and that's pleasing but also fucking maddening how inconsistent we are!

really hated the 3 substitutions we made. talk about negative! totally surrendered the initiative.

gutted about bellerin. our fullbacks are so important to the way we play.

augie

Post by augie »

Massive, massive win :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

I have said all season that the chavs are the weakest of the top 6 - they have a defensively weak back 4, they are abusing the crap out of kante to make room for a player not half as good as him, and they still dont have a quality striker

I have to say that there are thousands of Gooners at that game today, that I really hope drown in a bath of their own piss :evil: The team are 2 nil up and they are booing a substitution ?? I wouldnt have taken laca off either, but the team was playing really well and fighting hard for each other, and these c.unts want to create an uneasy and negative atmosphere cos they dont agree with a substitution :censored: :censored: These same pri.cks were probably among those Gooners that just 5 minutes previously were singing a song for a chav substitute :evil: :evil: :evil: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Fucking brilliant. Really needed that win today. Good team performance and I thought everybody worked hard and our shape looked better than it has for a while. Injury to Bellerin is a disaster though as whilst he isn't top class he does improve us - we desperately need a replacement or we will have to watch Lichtsteiner getting roasted every week for the next five months.

Luiz should have been sent off - flew in out of control with both feet off the ground and rolled straight over the top of the ball into Ramsey's leg. They got away with foul after foul - how Jorginho wasn't booked for hauling down Lacazette on the edge of the box as he flew past him I don't know. Likewise ridiculous that Xhaka wasn't booked for that pull-back in the first few minutes. Thought the referee was really poor and was lucky that there wasn't really any nastiness other than Barkley's petulant tackle at the end.

Glad he didn't get sent off though - it was important for us to win a game like that. We rode our luck a bit either side of half time but it might just do us the world of good to have been able to sit back and look comfortable whilst they really struggled to create. You would think that Giroud would cause havoc particularly with Hazard and their other creative players - he didn't.

Is it too simplistic to ask why we can turn up and play with great tempo from the first whistle in big games at home like Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs yet haven't done the same a single other game this year?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Also did I actually hear thousands of window-lickers chant Giroud's name whilst he warmed up (as though he is a massive legend) and then boo our substitution? At 2-0? Against Chelsea?

Fucking disgraceful. Absolutely fucking disgraceful.