FA Cup - Mancs at home 19:55 Friday 25th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ray C

Re: FA Cup - Mancs at home 19:55 Friday 25th

Post by Ray C »

Anyone know how I can watch this game live in Australia (Tas) ?. Stream or TV. Can't find it on Bin sports or Fox or Fetch. All I may have to do is wait and watch it a day late on Man U TV. Some bastard will probably flick me the result though !. :barscarf: :barscarf:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

As much as i loved the win last weekend, i still think this is the biggest game of the season, considering it's our best chance to win a trophy. I despise Spurs but the pure arrogance of united fans pisses me off far more than any other club. As a non-English fan, my love of Arsenal was handed down through my family but i know Irish Man u fans and many of them just glory hunted when they seen a side that was having success. They are also the type of *word censored* that weren't bothered a few months ago and are now piping up after a few wins, fuck them, hope we destroy them.
On a side-note, i would love to see Torreira two-foot that little prick Lingard, only diving *word censored* like Kane and Ali are worse than him.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:56 am
Don't care what score, just as long as we beat the manc cu.nts.

Absolutely delighted that we have fucked them over with the away allocation - just as they have been doing to others for years - fuck 'em.
Not sure about the story with allocation, but in the cup at OT we get 9000 tickets in a 74,000 ground. Pretty much the required 15%. That includes the normal corner, and the whole of the upper tier behind the goal. I would hate that to change just because of some pettiness between clubs. Having more away fans in the ground generates a better atmosphere.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I'm genuinely expecting us to win this....if we play like we did against spuds, Liverpool & Chelsea, we will.

As a bonus spurs are looking a leeetle leggy and can see them getting dumped out by Palace :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:22 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:56 am
Don't care what score, just as long as we beat the manc cu.nts.

Absolutely delighted that we have fucked them over with the away allocation - just as they have been doing to others for years - fuck 'em.
Not sure about the story with allocation, but in the cup at OT we get 9000 tickets in a 74,000 ground. Pretty much the required 15%. That includes the normal corner, and the whole of the upper tier behind the goal. I would hate that to change just because of some pettiness between clubs. Having more away fans in the ground generates a better atmosphere.
If we get 9000 thats about 12% and I know we've been given less than that up there before - I'm sure we ended up with about 8,000 recently (11%). They've been shorting away fans for years but are quick to moan when they get it back so the 8.5% we've given them is fine by me.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

if anyone wants an extra dose of irony, apparently theres been a pic on tw@tter going about of a manc banner (bedsheet) telling us off for restricting their allocation and accusing us of killing the FA Cup :coffeespit:

not even starting on their decision to play the fifa world club cup instead of the fa cup in 2000, they're resting their best player tonight and picking romero in goal as well :lol:

great, great banter :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'll never hate manure as much as I hate the scum and the murdering wet Sham cùnts and the murdering victims but I do have a very healthy hatred for their plastic fans. :censored:

And most of their players old and new. :censored:

Ah fuck it yeah I hate them as much as the aforementioned cùnts. :lol:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Just a warning,
a mate and I went to the Chavs game,and in the Auld Triangle we were sat near two blokes,who turned out to be brothers from County Mayo,and the girlfriend of one of them.
They were talking to us,and another couple of blokes,and it transpired that they had no tickets for the game.
The lads at the other table offered one of the brothers and his girlfriend a pair of tickets for £50 each,and my mate offered the other brother the seat next to me for £25 as a friend of ours couldn't go.
I don't know if the couple paid for their tickets or not,but the guy who sat next to me got the card from my mate,who asked me to get the money from him inside the ground,
When I asked him for it he refused to pay,then said he would need to go to an atm after the game.
At the end of the game however he refused to go.
I know that is only £25,and that my mate shouldn't have given him the card until he was paid,but I just thought that I would warn people who may run into them at tonights game.
The blokes were both mid 20's,average build,both with short hair,one with a beard.
The girlfriend was slightly large build with shoulder length dyed blond hair

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:49 pm
I'll never hate manure as much as I hate the scum and the murdering wet Sham cùnts and the murdering victims but I do have a very healthy hatred for their plastic fans. :censored:

And most of their players old and new. :censored:

Ah fuck it yeah I hate them as much as the aforementioned cùnts. :lol:
Too Fuckin' rya aye mate! :high5:

We've got some of their arrogant plastic cuntbags in the office, they ahve been insinuating this morning that now thye are 'under a decent manager' they will literally turn up and turn us over :evil: :evil: :evil:

I told them their (new) manager was a diving cheating cuntbag who still smells of Yellow matter Dripping from dead Dogs Eyes AND "Bring it On"

I just hope the fuck we do win...

FuckOFF yanitedscumbagcunts all of em.

Hate the twatsss! :cussing: :box: :box: :box:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:56 pm
Just a warning,
a mate and I went to the Chavs game,and in the Auld Triangle we were sat near two blokes,who turned out to be brothers from County Mayo,and the girlfriend of one of them.
They were talking to us,and another couple of blokes,and it transpired that they had no tickets for the game.
The lads at the other table offered one of the brothers and his girlfriend a pair of tickets for £50 each,and my mate offered the other brother the seat next to me for £25 as a friend of ours couldn't go.
I don't know if the couple paid for their tickets or not,but the guy who sat next to me got the card from my mate,who asked me to get the money from him inside the ground,
When I asked him for it he refused to pay,then said he would need to go to an atm after the game.
At the end of the game however he refused to go.
I know that is only £25,and that my mate shouldn't have given him the card until he was paid,but I just thought that I would warn people who may run into them at tonights game.
The blokes were both mid 20's,average build,both with short hair,one with a beard.
The girlfriend was slightly large build with shoulder length dyed blond hair
Its ok i heard their in New Zealand this week !

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Bellerin will be missed but if we play at the same tempo as last week we should be able to cause them a lot of problems at the back.

Basically if we defend better than in the game with them at OT last month then we should win.

herbert

Post by herbert »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:55 pm
Bellerin will be missed but if we play at the same tempo as last week we should be able to cause them a lot of problems at the back.

Basically if we defend better than in the game with them at OT last month then we should win.
I was calling for Bellerin to be replaced by Lichsteiner early in the season :blah: :blah: :blah: :shock: Thats come back to bite me on the arse

Like you say same tempo as last week 3-1 to the gunners

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I think we’ve spunked away the transfer kitty on flashing floodlights.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Been looking forward to this all week - a game to get the juices flowing under the floodlights in the cup that matters

Worried about Maitland Niles at RB but no real other options apart from Jenko who is fucking woeful

I see the little Chilean piano playing pikey starts - a 2-0 win and a multiple leg fracture for him would make for a good evening

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

What a fucking little *word censored* faced *word censored* Soksjaer is. Sly little *word censored*, *word censored* of a face, *word censored* of footballer, *word censored*.