FA Cup - Mancs at home 19:55 Friday 25th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: FA Cup - Mancs at home 19:55 Friday 25th

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

That's fucking lovely, seeing that ugly *word censored* Jones fall into the post.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Petr Cech Chelsea legend at it again tonight. Fucking embarrassed himself with the first by letting Sanchez waltz around him with ease from a terrible angle without even making it difficult or forcing him any wider. Couldn’t have cushioned that backpass from Pogba into Martial’s path any more.

We have been awful at the back but there are two goals which a competent (not quality) keeper doesn’t concede. You’re not going to beat teams like United shipping in 3 goals. There have been plenty of times when the ball just broke to a united player in their box rather than one of ours to smash in, but we have always been chasing this game other than 15-20 minutes around half time.

We’ve shown that we can go toe to toe with anybody at home, but when we go behind then we fade away like Spurs in the cup. Have to say that our fans have been shit since they scored the 3rd - frustrating but there was about 15-20 minutes left and people just left for fucks sake.

Disgraceful not to send Lingard off. This ref is a coward, always has been. Then Pogba losing his head and scissoring AMN down from behind there without a yellow is a fucking joke. If he wants to referee a friendly then he should fuck off and do kids parties instead of these games. Nice to see that it’s still one rule for United.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Tactical genius😆 wake up he’s worse than wenger!
Apparently they are weaker than us in all but 2 positions ?? AUGIE??
Well I predicted Solskjaer would dump us out of the fa cup and utd will finish above us !!
So Solskjaer managerial genius?
Or
Emery a fucking clown??

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:52 pm
And after Cardiff it’s City away :shock:

That will be fucking grim.
The Arabs can put out the kids and ressies and they'd still do us 5-0 without getting out of second gear.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

oaodan wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:53 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:28 pm
The way Ozil just opened up the whole pitch with a change of direction and a drop of the shoulder.
Yes,amazing.And some people on here think he doesn't earn his 350k per week.
Unfortunately he barely had a touch after that. But then he was in good company for that wasn't he. :roll: Or was that all his fault? :roll:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

0 creativity and urgency in first half.

Deserved to win the 2nd half, with ozil, just no end product.

Ramsey did well for goal, and was ok but as soon as ozil was on moves break down with ramsey. intricate passing moves he fucks up. he cannot play with ramsey. plus he should have buried that header

wtf was cech doing, awful keeper, dont think almunia was that bad. commentators didnt criticise though...

worst thing is united are shit. ok going forward but very lucky. xhaka is just pointless offeres nothing,

finally the bbc commentators are atrocious. the main commentator thinks everyone wonderful the arse licking of solskar is ridiculous they've got lucky. lingaard is a decent player, but a scummy little rat who along with dele alli would both be in jail if not footballers

as for jenas, typical bbc box ticking. cliche after cliche contradicting himself with every other word. utter moron.

Perryashburtongroves

Manure will get absolutely smashed by someone soon and all this love affair will end. Give Maureen the games he's had and he'd have won them all, probably including tonight. Give him the job full-time and he'll be sacked by October. He's just doing what Roberto Di Mattel did at the Chavs, as soon as they need to, they'll get rid of him because actually, he's a shit manager who's got lucky with a team of massive signings who couldn't be bothered for months. No *word censored* signing for him.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Still think we will finish above them in the league. They were a bit fortunate tonight and we had a right shit keeper. Had he kept just one of them out we might have scraped a draw despite losing two defenders to injury. When the third went in it was game over. Please don’t play him again Emery. You can’t have “send off” games when you’re totally past it and you’re playing in goal.

Perryashburtongroves

cameron326 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:00 pm
Still think we will finish above them in the league. They were a bit fortunate tonight and we had a right shit keeper. Had he kept just one of them out we might have scraped a draw despite losing two defenders to injury. When the third went in it was game over. Please don’t play him again Emery. You can’t have “send off” games when you’re totally past it and you’re playing in goal.

His send-off game was the last game he played for the Chavs. He's been retired since then.

Sam.Harrison

Post by Sam.Harrison »

I f*cking hate BBC the pedo loving c*nts. Why did I watch with them.
Shit commentary and shit game

g60gooner

Post by g60gooner »

Well I think it's clear to see we are worse than we were under Wenger, something I wouldn't have said was ever possible.
If Emery were to rip a mask off, like Tom Cruise in a Mission Impossible film, to reveal he is actually Wenger in disguise, I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised.
I know Kroenke is the main issue, but when you put in a display like that at home to a bang average Utd team then we have to admit we have serious problems.

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

What pisses me off though is that we never fluke a win against them - 2005 final aside. Whenever we scrape a win we’re comfortably the better side. But season on season they get these flukey victories that always come down to us picking up key injuries, their players diving for cheap pens, our shit finishing etc. Seems they have the luck of the devil.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Gutted....thought we were desperately unlucky and until it went 1-3 we were by far and away the better team

Petr Cech - I hope to fucking god you have a miserable shit retirement and if there's some sort of "modern football bollocks" celebration of his career at our soulless bowl, I only hope its boycotted because old Poppadom Wrists sure as fucking hell isn't one of our own or any sort of AFC legend. Greedy money grabbing c.unt - been utterly fucking shit since the day you arrived and that pansy powder puff push for the 3rd goal just about sums up what a lily livered c.unt you are. "We've signed a winner" they said - my fucking god. Bring back Mannone and Almunia all is forgiven because I sure as hell didn't see them cost as many important games as this useless Chavski bag of shite. Just retire now you old c.unt and go back to coaching those chav bastards

Poor old Sokratis - we are truly fucked if he's out because my next figure of hate, the flimsy Mustafi yet again proved what a total powder puff, cowardly c.unt he really is too

And all the Ozil lovers?? Hope you enjoyed his fleeting performance - wasn't it great to see how one man can turn the pace of a game from 2019 to 1923. The Charles Charlie Charles of Arsenal - if he was any slower he'd be in freeze frame. Still, I'm sure the purists admired how he glided the ball effortlessly when there wasn't anyone within 10 yards of him. Masterful indeed and truly worthy of 300k per week

Absolutely fucking pissed off to high heaven and ruined my fucking weekend. Off to get wankered and look forward to BATE because there sure as hell isn't another game to give a fuck about till then

cameron326

Post by cameron326 »

Our defending is truly comical at times. Keep it up and we could finish 8th. Snap out of it and play with brains turned on and keep Cech a million miles from the stadium and 4th is still possible.

Perryashburtongroves

I hope whoever threw that bottle top at Lindgaard is ashamed of himself. Fucking pathetic effort and an embarrassment to the club. Next time, fucking lob a brick or dart or frying pan.