FA Cup - Mancs at home 19:55 Friday 25th

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry Norris 1913

FA Cup - Mancs at home 19:55 Friday 25th

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

up next 8)

huge game, thankfully we have a bit of momentum after the chavs win. this could be any score :?

up the gunners :barscarf:

Sam.Harrison

Re: FA Cup - Mancs at home 19:55 Friday 25th

Post by Sam.Harrison »

Alexis money grabbing S*****z is apparently back. He has cost United approximately £6 million per goal but almost guaranteed to score against us if he is playing. It always happens.
Last edited by Sam.Harrison on Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

2-1 to us. Lacazette and Torreira

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Don't care what score, just as long as we beat the manc cu.nts.

Absolutely delighted that we have fucked them over with the away allocation - just as they have been doing to others for years - fuck 'em.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

If we go at them from the off like we did against Chelsea and tottnum we will upset their rhythm and probably beat them. You just don't know what to expect though, can we maintain the same intensity 2 weeks in a row??

After the high of the spurs game we practically went into freefall :? :? :?

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

With the current feel good factor at Ya-night-ted and $anchez odds on to score , I fear a Ya-night-ted victory

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Stickied. Ooh missus. :lol:

2-1 win. :barscarf: 8)

Also this will be the game where Pogcunt falls out in spectacular fashion with his manager.

Again. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The outcome of this game will:

Make or Destroy my week-end / week.

Give me Bragging rights over the 3 plastic mancunt fans in work
OR
Make my life in a shyte job even worse

Allow me to believe we might, just might be in with a chance to win a trophy at the homeground of the filth.

Fuckk I'm getting nervous already.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: COYG's :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:55 pm
The outcome of this game will:

Make my life in a shyte job even worse
i find this very amusing as i work in retail and have similar choices. :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Lets hope the weekend gets off to a flyer by putting these cocky twats in their place. Seven game Solskjaer now being billed as the permanent manager - 1 inspired De Gea performance at the Scum, plus wins against Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Brighton, Reading, Newcastle and Cardiff :D

I'm sure when we went 22 unbeaten the claim was that we hadn't played anyone (despite beating the Scum, drawing with Liverpool and Man Ure), but all of a sudden these plastics knock over a few makeweights in the sort of flat track bully run that was Copyright Wenger 2008-2016 and all of a sudden its the start of something special

Would love to send them all rushing for the radio phone-in lines again on Friday night, ungrateful bunch of c.unts. Remember them lecturing us on the art of patience when we went a few years without winning anything - lets see how they like a few more years of scraping around for 4th place and picking up the odd cup. They've already moaned like fuck and got rid of 3 managers since Sir Whiskeynose left....lets hope we can start a new panic on Friday!

Still don't rate their backline and we must play the same attacking players who took the game to Chavski. No doubt they will cause us more problems than the Chavs though with their pace and directness

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:33 pm
Lets hope the weekend gets off to a flyer by putting these cocky twats in their place. Seven game Solskjaer now being billed as the permanent manager - 1 inspired De Gea performance at the Scum, plus wins against Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Brighton, Reading, Newcastle and Cardiff :D

I'm sure when we went 22 unbeaten the claim was that we hadn't played anyone (despite beating the Scum, drawing with Liverpool and Man Ure), but all of a sudden these plastics knock over a few makeweights in the sort of flat track bully run that was Copyright Wenger 2008-2016 and all of a sudden its the start of something special

Would love to send them all rushing for the radio phone-in lines again on Friday night, ungrateful bunch of c.unts. Remember them lecturing us on the art of patience when we went a few years without winning anything - lets see how they like a few more years of scraping around for 4th place and picking up the odd cup. They've already moaned like fuck and got rid of 3 managers since Sir Whiskeynose left....lets hope we can start a new panic on Friday!

Still don't rate their backline and we must play the same attacking players who took the game to Chavski. No doubt they will cause us more problems than the Chavs though with their pace and directness
Post of the week contender right there. 8)

Nothing I can add to improve that apart from I fucking love breasts.

:the_doris_2: 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:47 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:33 pm

Post of the week contender right there. 8)

Nothing I can add to improve that apart from I fucking love breasts.

:the_doris_2: 8)
You just made an old bloke very happy. I think we may go to a replay with this one. Hope you'll both be very happy. :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

One good thing about this match is it's on BBC so you can get it in HD without any buffering or frozen picture which for quite a few will make a pleasant change.

C'mon Arsenal!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:13 pm
One good thing about this match is it's on BBC so you can get it in HD without any buffering or frozen picture which for quite a few will make a pleasant change.

C'mon Arsenal!!
:barscarf:

Even better - the "mute" button on my Sky controller is repaired (after damage due to overuse - bit like rodders' cock and right wrist :wink: ) so no token female screeching or rank fucking stupidity at half time.

:barscarf: