Cardiff H Tue 29th Jan KO 1945

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Cardiff H Tue 29th Jan KO 1945

Post by rodders999 »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:37 pm
Fuck sake no clean sheet and Newcastle have penalty against city :?
:banghead:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

The amount of chances we had in the last 10 mins we should have won that easily but yet again we manage to concede and make the last 5 mins nervy, oh well a wins a win COYG :barscarf: :barscarf:

shu

Post by shu »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:02 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:54 pm
According to the Sun

"ARSENAL have included Emiliano Sala on the team-sheets for tonight's game against Cardiff.

The January signing has been missing since last Monday and the initial search was called off last week.

But he is still a Cardiff player and the Gunners have shown great respect to tonight's opponents, Sala and his family before their Premier League clash."

Good to know that we're hopeful he will show up out of the blue. Cilla Black expected at the game to conduct proceedings.............. :roll:

Ouch. :shock:

There is a line. Some people respect the line and don't cross it. Other people strut up to the line and drag their dick back and forward across it until the line is obliterated. You my friend are in the second group of people. :lol: :wink:
Yes DB you ripped Ben Shephed apart and he is alive unlike this foreign whatever his name is ! :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Well done Burnely :roll:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Mr Emery says he might make 2 signings but being realistic he needs to make about 12 signings.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Midz wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:20 pm
Mr Emery says he might make 2 signings but being realistic he needs to make about 12 signings.
We spent 3/4 of the window trying to get Denis Suarez, I don’t know what to expect but the 2nd signing better not be that shit called Cahill

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Lucky Arsenal. Where was Amagangbang all night up till the pen ?. Move on & prey we don't concede any more injuries against Schitty. :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

One moment last night summed up two players for me - Ozil and Comedy Iwobi.

Ozil was quiet enough. Comedy Iwobi was his usual bluffing bobble headed "running" self.

Then Ozil put a clever little pass in to put Comedy Iwobi in on goal and Comedy Iwobi has a complete brain fart and toe pokes it to their keeper. :roll:

One, an inconsistent creator of chances that offers not much else..... the other, utter fucking gash - but hey he runs around a bit and does Sawker AM rated step overs..... :oops: :roll:

Great goal by Lacazette. Chopped down on the touchline he just jumps up and drives at the fuckers then slots. Superb. 8)

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:00 am

Ozil was quiet enough. Comedy Iwobi was his usual bluffing bobble headed "running" self.

Then Ozil put a clever little pass in to put Comedy Iwobi in on goal and Comedy Iwobi has a complete brain fart and toe pokes it to their keeper. :roll:

One, an inconsistent creator of chances that offers not much else..... the other, utter fucking gash - but hey he runs around a bit and does Sawker AM rated step overs..... :oops: :roll:

Great goal by Lacazette. Chopped down on the touchline he just jumps up and drives at the fuckers then slots. Superb. 8)
If only Abaumayang had the work ethic of Lacazette,I gotta say I'm really begin to like Lacazette's bullish attitude,he looks like he gives a shit,

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:00 am

If only Abaumayang had the work ethic of Lacazette,I gotta say I'm really begin to like Lacazette's bullish attitude,he looks like he gives a shit,
Yeah me too. He's not top qualideeee by any means but he gets stuck in and he does score some blinders. And as you say he looks like he actually gives a shit especially compared to most of his colleagues.....

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
According to the Sun

"ARSENAL have included Emiliano Sala on the team-sheets for tonight's game against Cardiff.

The January signing has been missing since last Monday and the initial search was called off last week.

But he is still a Cardiff player and the Gunners have shown great respect to tonight's opponents, Sala and his family before their Premier League clash."

Good to know that we're hopeful he will show up out of the blue. Cilla Black expected at the game to conduct proceedings.............. :roll:

There is a line. Some people respect the line and don't cross it. Other people strut up to the line and drag their dick back and forward across it until the line is obliterated. You my friend are in the second group of people. :lol: :wink:

:rubchin: :hmmthink: :idea:

#harshbutfair

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
According to the Sun

:rubchin: :hmmthink: :idea:

#harshbutfair

#nextattentionseekingeventnowplease

:wink:

Clash

Post by Clash »

Jock Gooner wrote:
According to the Sun

:D :D

Although with defence I'm surprised he didn't get on the score-sheet, nevermind the team -sheet :roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:29 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
According to the Sun

Although with defence I'm surprised he didn't get on the score-sheet, nevermind the team -sheet :roll:
:coffeespit:

Did Mendez-Laing dedicate his goal to Sala :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clash wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:29 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
According to the Sun

Wrong that is so , so wrong :bowing21: :bowing21: