€iteh|PL|Away|Sun 3rd Feb|16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: €iteh|PL|Away|Sun 3rd Feb|16:30

Post by DB10GOONER »

When you absolutely must give away a stupid avoidable fucking stupid goal in the first minute who you gonna call?

Comedy Fucking Iwobi that's who! :barscarf: :censored:

What kind of dopey brain dead cùnt tries to wobble his hips and a step over in his own box after delaying the pass until he is boxed in? Fucking hermaphrodite assclown. :censored:

What the absolute fucking fuck is Dick seeing on that pitch or in training that is telling him to keep picking this fat arsed lazy slow piece of fucking shit? WHAT? SERIOUSLY? :x How the fuck is this moron getting picked ahead of Ozil or Ramsey or my dead granny?!! :roll:

Alex fucking idiot Scott at one point mentioned Comedy Iwobi gets picked for his "energy and defensive work". Fuck off back to your fucking female walking football you silly bint. :censored:

Myth 1: Comedy Iwobi's defensive work. Doesn't exist. He is nearly always huffing and puffing 10 yards behind the play. :roll:

Myth 2: Comedy Iwobi's energy. Non existent. He is a bluffer, a spoofer. Makes little nothing runs with the ball then freezes and passes backwards or just brain farts and loses posession. :roll:

Felt sorry for Torriera and the Dozer as both worked their asses off and mostly played well in and out of posession. Kos too gave everything.

Also feel sorry for the Boomerang. It must be so frustrating as a striker trying to feed off the shit scraps our midfield produce.

If Comedy Fucking Iwobi hadn't been on that pitch 2 of those €iteh goals probably don't get scored. Fucking useless lardassed donkey cùnt. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:39 pm
Bob Bayliss wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:34 pm
Iwobi really is a joke of a player. I would take Eboue over him any day ending in Y.
It makes life a lot less stressful if you imagine the Benny Hill music playing in your head every time he gets the ball and goes on a pointless, directionless run.
:coffeespit: :lol:

Fucking hell I will now never be able to watch Comedy Fucking Iwobi waddling around like a damaged bobblehead without hearing that music. :lol:

Superb mate. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:10 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:05 pm
Just imagine all those thieving scouseCunts supporting the Arsenal.
I suppose it gives them something to do other than killing people at football matches.
:lol: :lol:

You're on a roll Perry! :lol: 8)

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Alex Scott said Lichtsteiner looked ‘half-arsed’ with his defending........for some reason she didn’t mention that Comedy Iwobi looked ‘double arsed’ !!
8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:15 am
Alex Scott said Lichtsteiner looked ‘half-arsed’ with his defending........for some reason she didn’t mention that Comedy Iwobi looked ‘double arsed’ !!
8)

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

I'll never understand how Iwobi makes it in the starting fkn eleven. Seriously, what sort of moron do you have to be to try and take the ball out of your own box when you have City players everywhere. Fucking clear the shit.

He single handed cost us 2 goals. After we scored I really believed in a draw or take it but the shit that he produces and the midfield in general isn't enough.

As DB10 said, Lucas and Guendozi were everywhere trying to get the ball back because the clown can't keep possession.

Really felt sorry for Laca too, looked frustrated and hopeless at times. Balls given to him were too over, too short or not even close to his movement. Why didn't Unai go with Ramsey to start I'll never understand either.

Routine win for City but could've gone way worse.

Fuck Etihad too, their shitty stairs to go to the upper tier was a nightmare and it needs renovation.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

y'know iwobi gets away with this sort of performance with some of our fans because he's "still young" ie 22, which isn't that young these days in football anyway so that point is moot, plus he's a product of our allstar, glittering academy :roll:

he does SOME defensive work, but it doesn't justify his selection every week, although i would contest in a game where we will be without the ball for the majority it is a smarter pick that ozil. going forward, hopefully suarez challenges him for the position, otherwise you've got to ask serious questions of suarez and emery :shock:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:30 pm
y'know iwobi gets away with this sort of performance with some of our fans because he's "still young" ie 22, which isn't that young these days in football anyway so that point is moot, plus he's a product of our allstar, glittering academy :roll:

he does SOME defensive work, but it doesn't justify his selection every week, although i would contest in a game where we will be without the ball for the majority it is a smarter pick that ozil. going forward, hopefully suarez challenges him for the position, otherwise you've got to ask serious questions of suarez and emery :shock:
Everyone is hoping for this. The guy is bright, just needs to be used where he plays his game.

Not acceptable, regardless if he is 22 or 27. He's simply shit and that's the problem. Tunnel vision, just jogs about and passes back. I'd be happy if he lost the ball creating something, but no, he does it to put us under pressure, or worse, put us 1-0 down inside 60 seconds.

Again, could be in the minority but would've liked to see Ramsey start. These games are his thing and he suits better than Mateo although he did good work yesterday. Also, even though Ozil's work rate is atrocious he needs to be implemented in the team, no excuses. He needs to start against Huddersfield, Bate, Southampton which will lead to Spurs and United. Whatever beef Unai has with him, it's not the right time to be stubborn and punish.

Team lacks creativity and whatever people rant about Ozil, creativity is his thing.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:32 pm
You see I’m part of the problem really. Sat on a train on the way back but Arsenal have been there for 50 years, yes FIFTY FUCKING YEARS. What do I do? Give up and protest or just follow them as I always have done? Not easy boys cos that second half was atrocious but it’s in my blood. It’s the hope that kills you every time
The way I was positive when I was driving up there. Even after the goal we scored I was screaming we are getting something tonight to only drive back down 3.5 hours feeling.. disappointed at the team. Not angry because we lost but disappointed in the manner we fought the game after the second City goal.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Everybody I spoke to at work today asked the same question.

What the fuck is the deal with Iwobi? Is he actually any good or what?

Midz

Post by Midz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:11 am
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:39 pm
Bob Bayliss wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:34 pm
Iwobi really is a joke of a player. I would take Eboue over him any day ending in Y.
It makes life a lot less stressful if you imagine the Benny Hill music playing in your head every time he gets the ball and goes on a pointless, directionless run.
:coffeespit: :lol:

Fucking hell I will now never be able to watch Comedy Fucking Iwobi waddling around like a damaged bobblehead without hearing that music. :lol:

Superb mate. :lol: 8)
Haha me too now :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Very difficult to defend that second half performance - absolutely shameful that against a team whose very weakness is their backline, we can go 45 minutes without mustering a single effort on goal. In window licking quarters that's probably owing to Mythical Mesut not being picked - he's truly to us what Joe Cole was to England.....every time he doesn't play his value goes up!

Stephan Lichsteiner???!!! Honest to god, WTF? I thought we were supposed to have a wonderful academy full of bright young things plucked from various corners of the world? Well we'd better start scouting in other galaxies then because if this carthorse is better than anything we can produce at home, we are truly fucked. Can't run, tackle, position himself properly, mark, pass, cross or head - other than that, he's fucking mustard! If he was winning titles for 7 seasons then it only serves to confirm that Serie A must be truly gash

Iwobi - as brain dead as they come. Not that I would hold Maureen up as an example of man management, but in his prime if one of his players did what he did in that opening minute, he'd be hooked off before half time. What chance have you got with goons like that doing shit like that?

The only positives for me were not having Poddadum Wrists Pete between the sticks otherwise it would have been a 5+ massacre, and young Guendouzi. I slated him after the West Ham game, but he made all his seniors look like a bunch of c.unts yesterday. Never gave up either going backwards or forwards and showed more maturity than our 30+ yo defenders put together

Dick's first big transfer window comes this Summer and whether he's got £10m or £100m, he needs to invest virtually all of it in a entirely new backline if we're ever going to make a mark in this league again. He also either needs to decide whether Nelson is ready to be the wide man we need, or sign a Perisic type because the lack of width compared to what I'm watching with the likes of City and Liverpool is embarrassing.

This season (Europa apart) is gone - all eyes on the Summer

PS - I hate that egg throwing, shoulder pad wearing gay shit, but delighted that the Kroenke Rams got beat. Hope you had as miserable night as we did you shameful old c.unt

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:13 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
I suppose it gives them something to do other than killing people at football matches.

I'm just having a laugh this season after 12 years of misery and boredom. Even though things aren't wonderful, they're a lot more enjoyable than they used to be.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:13 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

I'm just having a laugh this season after 12 years of misery and boredom. Even though things aren't wonderful, they're a lot more enjoyable than they used to be.
Fair fucks mate. There's a couple of miserable attention seeking cùnts on here that could do with taking a leaf out of your book... :D :wink:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

According to Ornstein apparently our directors were not in attendance for the City match as they were all on a jolly watching Stan's dream team in the Superbowl.

If true Kind of sums things up doesn't it.
Last edited by A11M11 on Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.