No wonder we are skint !

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: No wonder we are skint !

Post by nut flush gooner »

Herd wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:55 am
As usual you miss the point whilst trying to be a smartarse.
The title was tongue in cheek I'm more than aware of the viability of our sporting franchise
It's simply another example of the financial mismanagement. IL make it clearer for u in future flush as like fog your rather dense.
In what way is quoting facts being a smart arse? Some Arsenal fans genunely think we are skint, which isn’t anywhere near true. You just cant help having a dig can you when someone offers an alternative point of view.

If your title was tongue in cheek/an attempt at humour fair enough, my ribs are aching at laughing so hard.

:D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is a decent watch, I put it on the Transfer Thread as well.

phpBB [video]

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:32 pm
This is a decent watch, I put it on the Transfer Thread as well.

phpBB [video]
A good listen and that 30mln x3 at 80k a week makes a lot of sense but how practical is it?

The load of players that we are getting rid of, if we can recoup another 45-60mln out of it I think we can have a decent transfer window. I'd be happy if we only get Koulibaly and go all in. He'd have a VVD effect on our back line. But knowing ourselves, we probably get Cahill or some shit :/