Europa League |Arsenal vs BATE Borisov|Thursday 21/02/19 - 17:55|

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SydneyGooner

Europa League |Arsenal vs BATE Borisov|Thursday 21/02/19 - 17:55|

Post by SydneyGooner »

Hopefully this time around the players can bail Dick out and we master BATE to get through to the next round.

3-1. :barscarf:

xisstential

Re: Europa League |Arsenal vs BATE Borisov|Thursday 21/02/19 - 17:55|

Post by xisstential »

We'll concede, so we'll need to score 3 to go through. If they score first after say, 20 minutes, we'll need 3 goals in just over an hour against a shut up shop.......can't see us opening that door, not 3 times anyway :( :( :(

Imagine that on your resume...knocked out of a European Cup by Bate....WHO now, Bate you say....can't say I've ever heard..............

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:28 pm
We'll concede, so we'll need to score 3 to go through. If they score first after say, 20 minutes, we'll need 3 goals in just over an hour against a shut up shop.......can't see us opening that door, not 3 times anyway :( :( :(

Imagine that on your resume...knocked out of a European Cup by Bate....WHO now, Bate you say....can't say I've ever heard..............
If that Czech fannybulge starts in goals I don't fancy our chances of a clean sheet..like you say we would need 3 then.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:54 pm
xisstential wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:28 pm

If that Czech fannybulge starts in goals I don't fancy our chances of a clean sheet..like you say we would need 3 then.
You have got a way with words that brings a smile to my face mate - Poppadum Wrists Pete, Helmet Head and now the Czech fannybulge :D :D :D

Throw in Mustafi for good measure and you've got more chance of finding a clean sheet in Rodders bedroom if they bring back Natalie Sawyer to present the transfer deadline day wankathon accompanied by background music by Barry White

Leno must start, Sokratis I hope and pray can come back in to the backline, Torreira to start instead of that dollop of Swiss turd, and Iwobi out to replaced by Nelson, Smith-Rowe maybe......oh no I forgot, we've got such a strong squad we can afford to prop up the Bundesliga clubs :banghead: So that fucking clown will be starting on the wing again

Ozil is already having a fitness test on his two split hairs and fractured belly button fluff. I think he's actually hoping he fails it because if he misses another game he'll be worth €80million !

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We'll win this 4-1.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:02 am
:tumbleweed:
:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We should piss these cùnts at home 4-0....

But....

If Kryten Features plays we will concede and if Comedy Iwobi plays we will piss about like the worst of the old Wengerball days playing slow tippy tappy shit in the centre of the park with nothing created from the middle and no penetration. :roll:

This is our only (admittedly outside) chance of a trophy and Dick needs to play the best players he has. Drop Comedy Iwobi and play Ozil. Ffs even play Ramsey ahead of Comedy.

Time to stop fucking around. :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:14 am

But....

If Kryten Features plays we will concede and if Comedy Iwobi plays we will piss about like the worst of the old Wengerball days playing slow tippy tappy shit in the centre of the park with nothing created from the middle and no penetration. :roll:

This is our only (admittedly outside) chance of a trophy and Dick needs to play the best players he has. Drop Comedy Iwobi and play Ozil. Ffs even play Ramsey ahead of Comedy.

There are 4 total fuckbags that he's bound to play - Helmet Head, Mustafi, Iwobi and Xhaka - and if all four play in this then I think he's going to suffer his first big fall out as manager because as you say, we will definitely concede. Xhaka must be the most braindead c.unt I've ever seen wear the shirt - another 30 seconds have been clocked up by the time he's got the ball out of his feet and decided where he's going to telegraph the next pass to.....and as for his tackling :banghead:

Dick had better pray that Aubameyang decides to turn up for the first time in a while as he's been lazy as fuck lately, and we will be down to One Game Eddie if anything happens to him

I'm not fooled by people saying how well BATE played in the first game - inside the first 20 mins it could and should have been 0-3, and even our stiffs should give them the runaround. However, those four goons listed above have got the collective ability to give anyone a chance so it could still be a problem game

The only plus with getting knocked out is that it might be the last time that Chavski fuckbag ever gets to start for us in goal again

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

But....

There are 4 total fuckbags that he's bound to play - Helmet Head, Mustafi, Iwobi and Xhaka - and if all four play in this then I think he's going to suffer his first big fall out as manager because as you say, we will definitely concede. Xhaka must be the most braindead c.unt I've ever seen wear the shirt - another 30 seconds have been clocked up by the time he's got the ball out of his feet and decided where he's going to telegraph the next pass to.....and as for his tackling :banghead:

Dick had better pray that Aubameyang decides to turn up for the first time in a while as he's been lazy as fuck lately, and we will be down to One Game Eddie if anything happens to him

I'm not fooled by people saying how well BATE played in the first game - inside the first 20 mins it could and should have been 0-3, and even our stiffs should give them the runaround. However, those four goons listed above have got the collective ability to give anyone a chance so it could still be a problem game

The only plus with getting knocked out is that it might be the last time that Chavski fuckbag ever gets to start for us in goal again
If he plays that fucking chav cockhole we are in danger of getting horsed out.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Winterslag 83....Lost 1-0 away in a shock result...Went 2-0 up in home leg, lost concentration , conceded a late goal and went out on away goals.. Winterslag operate under a different name now. Thursday could see history repeat itself if Arsenal are not careful.

John F

Post by John F »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:48 pm
Winterslag 83....Lost 1-0 away in a shock result...Went 2-0 up in home leg, lost concentration , conceded a late goal and went out on away goals.. Winterslag operate under a different name now. Thursday could see history repeat itself if Arsenal are not careful.
Yes that's my worry as I just can't see Helmet head keeping a clean sheet.
What are Winterslag called now is it he Summer shaggers FC.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

"Winterslag" is a great name. For both a football team and a heavy metal band. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

But....

When I see those 4 names on the team sheet my heart sinks. :(

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

John F wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:48 pm
Yes that's my worry as I just can't see Helmet head keeping a clean sheet.
What are Winterslag called now is it he Summer shaggers FC.
Summerslut?

Yes history could indeed repeat itself. Right down to the innuendo-inducing name of our opponents :lol: