The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

Post by Nos89 »

Let's hope the last test match result at their new stadium sets a precedent for all their remaining fixtures.

Also, re-naming a tube station after their club, hahaha only took them 90 years. Forever, in our shadow. :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

You just couldn't make it up …….

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ans-gloat/

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:29 pm
You just couldn't make it up …….

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... ans-gloat/

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
The equaliser was an o.g too :barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

What a joke that lot are :lol:

Levy quoted today as saying that the new toilet bowl will make them one of the biggest clubs in the world. No, you're still a team with no history of league title success which now has the biggest debt in world football.

Big clubs win trophies - even the victims (well played the jury today btw) managed to win the league within the last 30 years.....dare I say 2 league titles with the last one in black and white as Middlesex's top club doesn't really propel you into the echelons of world football.

The scum should twin with Queens Park in Glasgow - another team with a capacity above it's requirements with no trophies for decades :lol:

Just watching Sky - there is a time capsule in the stadium which will not be opened until 2068, nobody knows what's in it bar a few head scum. I reckon it just says "fuck, still no league title after 50 year in the new toilet and 107 years in total. Now everybody who saw the last title is dead - oh fuck!"

Come on Palace.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

can't believe what I am watching - the scum have actually had an opening ceremony for their new ground :D :oops:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

can't believe what I am watching - the scum have actually had an opening ceremony for their new ground :D :oops:
Followed by a DVD, t-shirts saying 'I was there when they unearthed the new swamp'........

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I have to admit I'm a little jealous of how the stadium looks but at a 1 billion price they can have it

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:50 pm
I have to admit I'm a little jealous of how the stadium looks but at a 1 billion price they can have it
Especially as there is now no cheese shop

They are already whoaring it out to NFL and also rugby too by all accounts :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

How have the Cunnts turned over a world record profit in football :shock:

I know playing at Wembley has helped as well as cl but that's a huge profit.

Apparently their wage bill is about the same as Evertons and half of manures, what I would like to know is how they keep it so low, I mean Kane could earn 300k + a week anywhere and Eriksson not much less, ali, trippier, vertonghen, auderwerald could also command big wages so how do they keep them happy :?

Do they not give into demands of agents and if so how do they keep the players.

I suppose when they do start to buy players again and they have to pay top wages then the above mentioned players agents will 've banging on the managers door demanding parity or better.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A few people need to pull their fucking knickers back on ffs. It looks exactly like every other bland generic modern sports bowl. There is nothing beautiful or amazing about it. It is totally interchangeable with a couple dozen other bowls around the world. :roll:

Also hilariously on TV the seat colours are too dark making it look like it's done out in a very Toon-ish black and white. Fucking vermin idiots.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The most expensive toilet (aka: shithole) ever built.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I still can't believe he fucking missed that penno.

:banghead: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It was "BAD", should have given it to Laca who would have BLASTED THE FUCKER IN. :?