The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
flash gunner

Re: The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

Post by flash gunner »

Keep telling myself that we didnt lose, it felt like we had.....

Great performance thought Mkhitayan, Sokratis and Monreal were all excellent even Iwobi had a solid(ish) game. The less said about the 2 forwards the better

onwards and upwards

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Work done my head in today , got three scum cnuts here struting around like they've won the fcuking league , calmed right down when i pointed out to the twats that there celebrating a home draw with a team thats in transition and with bent officials and the FA on their side .

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Goonuz71 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:05 pm
Work done my head in today , got three scum cnuts here struting around like they've won the fcuking league , calmed right down when i pointed out to the twats that there celebrating a home draw with a team thats in transition and with bent officials and the FA on their side .
You poor sod, working with vagrants can be very difficult.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I have one of the homeless bastards on one of the other project teams in work but in fairness to him he held his hands up and admitted they were lucky and we were robbed. He's still a vermin cùnt mind. :censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:44 am
I have one of the homeless bastards on one of the other project teams in work but in fairness to him he held his hands up and admitted they were lucky and we were robbed. He's still a vermin cùnt mind. :censored:
Christ, is he a local? If so how the fuck did he end up as scum :shock: I can get my head round the notion of Irish victims and manure fans but how the fuck do you end up as a spud over there. Was he a big fan of Galvin and Hughton :roll: Maybe it was all the trophies in the heady days of the early 80s :lol: I actually feel quite sorry for the boy, life sure does deal some shitty hands to some folk. Mind you if he's a contractor from Middlesex working on a project over there then he's just a straight cu.nt, no sympathy for him.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

augie wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:14 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:23 am
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:41 am
The passion for the team is coming back to me. Managed to leave work early solely to watch the match, and I haven't done that a few years. Too many things wrong with the officials decisions but upon calming down we should have been 3 up before their penalty. Lacazette had two almost open goals and he should have scored. Not much we can do about the lino and the ref decisions as the were terribly inconsistent.

BT sport anti arsenal bias continues but the ref in the room did say rose would've got a red card, auba's penalty would not have been reviewed, and it would've been re-taken with VAR.

Torreira red card should be appealed and reduced to a yellow card. Not sure what Jenkinson has done wrong as RB, but he surely can't be as big a liability as mustafi??
Jenks isn't the best RB in the world but he is an honest enough kind of boy who is a gooner and genuinely tries which is good enough for me. I do think that he looks like a rabbit in headlights sometimes when he is in possession but I'd still play him every day over Mustafi. If he makes a genuine mistake I can live with that....but he's not going to fuck up to the extent that Mustafi does surely nobody else can be that much of a cu.nt.

Have to be honest and say that jenks against rashford terrifies me shitless - maitland niles is the only player that I would have any faith in for that job, and even at that I wouldn't be very confident
Yeah that's not a pretty picture is it :shock: I just think he's another pro who potentially has gone under the radar as TOF constantly farmed him out on loan. With the right coaching I can't help but wonder whether he might have been a decent RB as he's got pace and is a big lump. AMN is a fair shout but he's still a player I want to see get a better run in the midfield rather than just become a utility stand in.

I see in the Spanish press there is talk of Barca considering Monreal as their back up LB which would be a great move for him and if Dick gets rid of Mustafi in the summer that would give us cash and the opportunity to sign Tierney before Leicester buy him when they lose Chilwell. There aren't many players from the SPL I would even consider at our place but Tierney would be a good buy.

augie

Post by augie »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:16 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Christ, is he a local? If so how the fuck did he end up as scum :shock: I can get my head round the notion of Irish victims and manure fans but how the fuck do you end up as a spud over there. Was he a big fan of Galvin and Hughton :roll: Maybe it was all the trophies in the heady days of the early 80s :lol: I actually feel quite sorry for the boy, life sure does deal some shitty hands to some folk. Mind you if he's a contractor from Middlesex working on a project over there then he's just a straight cu.nt, no sympathy for him.

Surprisingly enough there are a shit load of scum fans over here - I'm not sure how, when or why these fools decide to support the scum, but I know that there are too many of them over here :evil: I live in a small village and there are 7 or 8 of them living here :( :(

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:39 am
augie wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:14 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:23 am
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:41 am
The passion for the team is coming back to me. Managed to leave work early solely to watch the match, and I haven't done that a few years. Too many things wrong with the officials decisions but upon calming down we should have been 3 up before their penalty. Lacazette had two almost open goals and he should have scored. Not much we can do about the lino and the ref decisions as the were terribly inconsistent.

BT sport anti arsenal bias continues but the ref in the room did say rose would've got a red card, auba's penalty would not have been reviewed, and it would've been re-taken with VAR.

Torreira red card should be appealed and reduced to a yellow card. Not sure what Jenkinson has done wrong as RB, but he surely can't be as big a liability as mustafi??
Jenks isn't the best RB in the world but he is an honest enough kind of boy who is a gooner and genuinely tries which is good enough for me. I do think that he looks like a rabbit in headlights sometimes when he is in possession but I'd still play him every day over Mustafi. If he makes a genuine mistake I can live with that....but he's not going to fuck up to the extent that Mustafi does surely nobody else can be that much of a cu.nt.

Have to be honest and say that jenks against rashford terrifies me shitless - maitland niles is the only player that I would have any faith in for that job, and even at that I wouldn't be very confident
Yeah that's not a pretty picture is it :shock: I just think he's another pro who potentially has gone under the radar as TOF constantly farmed him out on loan. With the right coaching I can't help but wonder whether he might have been a decent RB as he's got pace and is a big lump. AMN is a fair shout but he's still a player I want to see get a better run in the midfield rather than just become a utility stand in.

I see in the Spanish press there is talk of Barca considering Monreal as their back up LB which would be a great move for him and if Dick gets rid of Mustafi in the summer that would give us cash and the opportunity to sign Tierney before Leicester buy him when they lose Chilwell. There aren't many players from the SPL I would even consider at our place but Tierney would be a good buy.
No manager who wants to hang onto his job is going to pay for Mustafi......If they've seen him in action they won't want him on a free.

augie

Post by augie »

Of course you could argue that no manager would pay £35m for this useless piece of german shit, but I can think of at least one (unemployed) c.unt who would/did :roll: We need to get the senile old b.astard a managers job and fast, cos otherwise we will have no hope of getting rid of mustafi and the other useless c.unts he accumulated before he was finally told to fcuk off :evil:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

augie wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:27 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Surprisingly enough there are a shit load of scum fans over here - I'm not sure how, when or why these fools decide to support the scum, but I know that there are too many of them over here :evil: I live in a small village and there are 7 or 8 of them living here :( :(

I thought that it was supposed to be one idiot per village and you manage to get 7 or 8 of them - no luck huh. On the plus side your property prices will go through the roof if they ever fuck off elsewhere.

Mustafi - surely there's a manager somewhere who is daft enough to part with £15M for him, I'm not greedy that would do, I'd take that. He actually makes Phil Jones look like the bargain of the century :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Do they take it in turn to be the idiot or is it a group job ?

Just seen jock beat me to it :(

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:06 pm
augie wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

But you raise a valid point mate - how many scum fans does it take to make one village idiot :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Simples

His mother shagged her brother who fucked his mother's sister who shagged the local vagrant ......................... That's how. :roll: :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:08 pm
StuartL wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:06 pm
augie wrote:
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

But you raise a valid point mate - how many scum fans having their weekly inter-family gang bang does it take to make one village idiot :lol:

:D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:26 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Simples

His mother shagged her brother who fucked his mother's sister who shagged the local vagrant ......................... That's how. :roll: :lol: :wink:
I should have known there would be a simple answer to that :lol: