The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: The NLD - scum away 2/3 @ 12:30

Post by Herd »

Is it really a north London derby anymore ,Wembley Spurs home ground is in Middlesex which until 1965 a county that WHL was in, leaving us and Barnet as the only real North London clubs !

I miss playing Barnet pre season at theirs !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:26 am
There’s no reason why we can’t get a result there. They are far from the world beaters the press sometimes make out and we are entering that phase of the season when they tend to start imploding. Although that’s happened a bit early this year in the domestic cups and with a few awful losses to the likes of Wolves and Burnley. We played them off the park in the league and although we were disappointing in the league cup then if Mkhitaryan scores that easy change early on we might well have beaten them convincingly again.

Our defence and general performances on the road is a huge worry though and sadly I’m concerned it will just go the way of the last few trips to them with a limp performance and defeat. First goal is vital.

Desperately hope our lot can prove me wrong. Putting down a marker here would be a huge statement for Emery.

And earn him some Kudos points from the likes of Sid and other detractors ! :D :wink: :wink:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

1-0 to the Arsenal

Sam.Harrison

Post by Sam.Harrison »

If the Chavs beat them on Wednesday and we get the job done against Bournemouth., we can go into the game 4 points behind them.

Unlikely I know but we can drag them into the top 4 race and stop their immense title challenge :lol:

We've seen more unlikely things happen and the Chavs performed quite well on Sunday.

St Totteringham's Day approaches :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

For a change I actually have a good feeling we'll beat these pack of inbred cuntminions. 8)

That feeling will probably only last an hour or two so I'm gonna enjoy it. :lol: :wink:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Don't know why but I'm optimistic as well. :shock:

But this is the one game where even in the darkest of times under the previous manager I could never entertain the thought of us losing.

2-1 because we are The Arsenal we are the best. We are The Arsenal fuck all the rest :barscarf:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

0-2 to the Arse... fuck the filthy scum basterds

or 2-3 to the Arse if they get an offside goal and dive for a penalty.

Thier team is not actually very good at all, everytime we actually turn up we beat them, we just need to turn up and play with the mindset that they are and always will be in our shadow, and we will win.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

They are almost guaranteed a penno from a dive by any of Deli ^^ Stupid Eyebrows, Dive Jong Son, or Fat Tongue. :censored:

Anyone know which incompetent fuckwit is reffing this one? :|

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It's slaphead Anthony Taylor. He reffed the corresponding fixture last season. I remember Wenger getting punished by the FA for tearing him a new one but don't recall how he reffed that game last season? How bad was he?

I do remember we lost one nil after Fat Tongue volleyed the ball home with his tongue. :censored:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Anthony Taylor is the ref on Saturday. Actually looks like we have a decent record when he’s reffed......in 24 PL games we won 13, drew 7, lost 4.
Not so bad!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Just googled the bald bastard and it turns out he reffed our glorious 2017 FA Cup final demolition of the chav$.

I recall he gave the Diving Pikey Diego Cunta nothing that day even when Holding put in an early and superb reducer on the cheating cùnt.

:D 8)

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Herd wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:14 am
Is it really a north London derby anymore ,Wembley Spurs home ground is in Middlesex which until 1965 a county that WHL was in, leaving us and Barnet as the only real North London clubs !
The Swamp Dwelling Gypo's even played a league cup home match in ****** Keynes, Buckinghamshire, this season. :lol:

And they've still got the front to call use Woolwich Nomads? The Donkey Jacket wearing Paraffin's! :cussing:

Cúnts the lot of 'em! :box:

WTF? is that ******? Don't tell me I think I already know! :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:54 pm
Herd wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:14 am
The Swamp Dwelling Gypo's even played a league cup home match in ****** Keynes, Buckinghamshire, this season. :lol:

And they've still got the front to call use Woolwich Nomads? The Donkey Jacket wearing Paraffin's! :cussing:

Cúnts the lot of 'em! :box:

WTF? is that ******? Don't tell me I think I already know! :banghead: :banghead:
Yep. That word is banned because of a certain person with a certain coloured piece of head attire. Let's leave it at that and keep the forum online! :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Re: The NLD - scum away 2/3 @ 12:30NLD

Post by Bradywasking »

Think the title of this thread should be changed to NLD scum NEUTRAL VENUE 2/3/[email protected]..
Those pikeys don't have a home..

Rian1

Re: The NLD - scum away 2/3 @ 12:30NLD

Post by Rian1 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:31 pm
Think the title of this thread should be changed to NLD scum NEUTRAL VENUE 2/3/[email protected]..
Those pikeys don't have a home..
By the looks of it we might win a trophy under Unai before these fuckers get a home..

Never felt anything less than a win when facing these cheats and definitely don't like 30k of them swinging about near my home every other fkn weekend. 1-2 to THE real team. I can't be leaving Wembley and seeing those cùnts smile.