The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The NLD - scum away 2/3 @ 12:30NLD

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:31 pm
Think the title of this thread should be changed to NLD scum NEUTRAL VENUE 2/3/[email protected]..
Those pikeys don't have a home..
And so it is done. :D

clockender1

Re: The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

Post by clockender1 »

a win on Saturday and we are 1pt off 4th :barscarf:

i hear they were shocking tonight.

i'll take a draw on Saturday though, just to watch those divs suffer the loss of another two points.

:lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

clockender1 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:56 pm

i'll take a draw on Saturday though, just to watch those divs suffer the loss of another two points.

1 pt off 3rd

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:30 pm
clockender1 wrote:

1 pt off 3rd
If it wasn't a must win already, this just added another kick to the game. It'd be priceless to see them go from their imaginative title race to suffer 3 losses in a row and find themselves 2pts short of third and in our shadows. In other news, business back to normal.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:30 pm
clockender1 wrote:

1 pt off 3rd
:oops:

Yeah, third.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Will FatTounge be charged for his attempted head butt last night? If he is charged would he be banned for Saturday? I imagine BT and Sly Sports will come up with a new camera angle to exonerate him..
Have taken a days annual leave for this and am cautiously confident of a win. It's on BiTter Sports so a Spurs wankathon for the build up and 90 minutes of Arsenal criticism to follow..Stuff it down their fucking throats..COYG.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:

I really really want a win on Saturday but tbh given its technically "away" :lol: and we've had a mixed set of results away to these poxbottles I'd probably take the draw right now too. Anything but the loss. :|

Still, we must be on a high after a great performance last night and their heads must be down. Similar to the Caster Semenya situation it's a big test for Dick. Can he push us on to beat these vagrants convincingly?

Come on The Arsenal !! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:29 am
Will FatTounge be charged for his attempted head butt last night? If he is charged would he be banned for Saturday? I imagine BT and Sly Sports will come up with a new camera angle to exonerate him..
Have taken a days annual leave for this and am cautiously confident of a win. It's on BiTter Sports so a Spurs wankathon for the build up and 90 minutes of Arsenal criticism to follow..Stuff it down their fucking throats..COYG.
Fuck. This is on BiTter Sports? I thought SlySports had this one. Fuck. Finally told BiTter Sports to fuck off a couple months back. I objected to paying extra on top of my Sky bill to put money in the pockets of the gaggle of absolute utter shit no mark ex fooblers and women pundits they have. And if SlySports gets much worse they're getting told to fuck off too. :censored:

Looks like I'm "treating" the wife and kids to lunch out in the local on Saturday! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
:shock:

How very dare you sir! That's the sinless, honest, never dives, role model, Ingerland international Fat Tongue you are disparaging. :box:

They'll probably ban the chav player for "provocation". :roll: :censored:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Bradywasking wrote:
I decided to get rid of both BT and SKY a long time ago. Now i rely on links from the net - mainly MSNBC or TSN. It is refreshing to hear commentary and analysis that isn't dripping in bias or some *word censored* trying to be edgy by saying something 'controversial'.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Couldn't sleep Monday ,got pished yesterday and despite the fact I've no work to go to I've been pacing since 0600 . It,s farking Brutal waiting .They may have lost the last two but they will be up for it.We must match them in effort and intensity , don't back off and be negative Dicky boy

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:

Even wrighty was defending him last night on motd - it was an attempted headbutt no doubt. and the law is clear that such an offence means an automatic ban

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:05 pm
Bradywasking wrote:

Even wrighty was defending him last night on motd - it was an attempted headbutt no doubt. and the law is clear that such an offence means an automatic ban
Thing is we all know the FA are a corrupt bunch aC.U.N.T.S and he is their golden boy along with delieyebrows in startled mode fucktwat, so if any action is taken against him it will be a warning at best - There's no way the fat tongued un=gly tosser will miss the NLD.

Apparently he gave his missus a right tongueing last week and her growler is like a pair of frayed denims and she now walks like an Urangutan.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:55 am
Couldn't sleep Monday ,got pished yesterday and despite the fact I've no work to go to I've been pacing since 0600 . It,s farking Brutal waiting .They may have lost the last two but they will be up for it.We must match them in effort and intensity , don't back off and be negative Dicky boy
Are you going to the game Herd?