The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Herd

Re: The NLD - scum Neutral Venue 2/3 @ 12:30

Post by Herd »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:31 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:55 am
Couldn't sleep Monday ,got pished yesterday and despite the fact I've no work to go to I've been pacing since 0600 . It,s farking Brutal waiting .They may have lost the last two but they will be up for it.We must match them in effort and intensity , don't back off and be negative Dicky boy
Are you going to the game Herd?
Yes haven't scored a brief yet but there's nearly always one for us old boys ,last season it was my 60th birthday so a got a free ticket ns ……..which was nice !
I'm going to a do tonight at the Islington Bar and Grill with Kevin Cambell and Nigel Winterburn so I might nab one in the bar ! If not we have a meet planned for Saturday which will bring out the grizzlies from winter hibernation so il try and pick one up there .

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Herd wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:53 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:31 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:55 am
Couldn't sleep Monday ,got pished yesterday and despite the fact I've no work to go to I've been pacing since 0600 . It,s farking Brutal waiting .They may have lost the last two but they will be up for it.We must match them in effort and intensity , don't back off and be negative Dicky boy
Are you going to the game Herd?
I'm going to a do tonight at the Islington Bar and Grill with Kevin Cambell and Nigel Winterburn
say hello from me :barscarf: 8)

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

are the dustbins still boycotting the stadium?

i would of thought there were a lot of tickets going to anyone who wants to buy one online ?

i just looked - live football tickets has 800+ from 58 quid.

loads of 4's & 5's together :

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fix ... eague.html

its a massive shame i'm not in the UK - could be fun taking 2/3rds of the lower tier and turning it YELLOW :lol:

:barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

clockender1 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:52 pm
are the dustbins still boycotting the stadium?

i would of thought there were a lot of tickets going to anyone who wants to buy one online ?

i just looked - live football tickets has 800+ from 58 quid.

loads of 4's & 5's together :

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/fix ... eague.html

its a massive shame i'm not in the UK - could be fun taking 2/3rds of the lower tier and turning it YELLOW :lol:

There will be plenty of opportunities over the coming years in the new swamp because they will never regularly sell out 61000 even for the NLD (after the novelty wears off) unless they give away 25,000+ tickets to away fans. :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

despite it being half empty, they only allocated us 3,000 tickets i see. :cussing:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:30 pm
augie wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:05 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:29 am
Will FatTounge be charged for his attempted head butt last night? If he is charged would he be banned for Saturday? I imagine BT and Sly Sports will come up with a new camera angle to exonerate him..
Have taken a days annual leave for this and am cautiously confident of a win. It's on BiTter Sports so a Spurs wankathon for the build up and 90 minutes of Arsenal criticism to follow..Stuff it down their fucking throats..COYG.

Even wrighty was defending him last night on motd - it was an attempted headbutt no doubt. and the law is clear that such an offence means an automatic ban
Thing is we all know the FA are a corrupt bunch aC.U.N.T.S and he is their golden boy along with delieyebrows in startled mode fucktwat, so if any action is taken against him it will be a warning at best - There's no way the fat tongued un=gly tosser will miss the NLD.

Apparently he gave his missus a right tongueing last week and her growler is like a pair of frayed denims and she now walks like an Urangutan.
"Tottenham's Harry Kane will face no punishment for incident with Cesar Azpilicueta"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47406099

:? What did I tell ya!? :cussing:

The FA are a bunch of corrupt spineless MotherFucka's :banghead:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:55 pm

"Tottenham's Harry Kane will face no punishment for incident with Cesar Azpilicueta"

to be honest , he didn't do much wrong :?

nothing wrong with a bit of agro; people need to grow a pair and accept people lose their temper. nobody was hurt and there was no danger of anyone getting hurt so leave them to it I say!

that said.... it's kane so 10 match ban! :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:51 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:55 pm

to be honest , he didn't do much wrong :?

nothing wrong with a bit of agro; people need to grow a pair and accept people lose their temper. nobody was hurt and there was no danger of anyone getting hurt so leave them to it I say!

that said.... it's kane so 10 match ban! :twisted:

Naaah 12 weeks at least.

Trouble is he ALWAYS scores against us. :cry: :banghead:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

This game will test where Emery is at with us. The one thing that has pissed me off in the last few months has been the lack of passion or intensity since the NDL. I remember players fighting for every ball in that game - at one stage Torreira was fighting for a ball with that diving prick Ali on the ground. We need that sort of fight again. It goes without saying that Ozil must start as we have fuck all creativity without him. Anyway im hoping we win this 2-1 and both Kane and Ali get two footed :barscarf:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

As usual I feel physically sick. Hate these games. If he’s brave and goes with Ozil and Ozil turns up and we defend as a unit and Lichtsteiner is nowhere near the stadium then we might get something.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tbh Ozil is a risk. As much as I obviously rate him he would have to be fully up for this one and on top form. I'd certainly start him and then pull him if he's on a quiet day. If he's on it he can create the goals we need. If he's not then get Ramsey on and hope he does one of his "spectaculars".

Key for me is Comedy Iwobi does not start, Mustafi does not start and Xhaka does not start.

But of course all 3 probably will..... :roll: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I actually feel like puking with nerves. No wonder I used to drink so much before these fucking games. :|

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:35 pm
Tbh Ozil is a risk. As much as I obviously rate him he would have to be fully up for this one and on top form. I'd certainly start him and then pull him if he's on a quiet day. If he's on it he can create the goals we need. If he's not then get Ramsey on and hope he does one of his "spectaculars".

Key for me is Comedy Iwobi does not start, Mustafi does not start and Xhaka does not start.

But of course all 3 probably will..... :roll: :banghead:

This ^^^^

It is common knowledge around the league now, that ozil can be put off his game very easily and that when it happens, his effort is negligible then. His attitude is being questioned at every turn, and his inclusion/exclusion for every game is (in a non angry way) proving slightly divisive amongst the fans. His quality is unquestionable but his application most certainly is questionable, and I don't think that this is the type of fixture that we can afford to have that uncertainty hanging over us/him from minute one. Personally, and I don't like saying this, but I would start ramsey ahead of ozil - his performances aren't always where I want them to be, but his attitude has been beyond reproach which, for a guy on his way out of the club, is very commendable 8)
The one negative in that move is that I believe that ozil will down tools for the rest of the season if he doesnt start this game - he has played well of late, he knows that even the fans are talking about how much fluid the team movement is with him on the pitch, and he will believe that if he cant start now, then he is fcuked as a player in this club

Btw my midget mod, sadly we all have to acknowledge (but not accept), that lard arse iwobi is gonna part of dick's first 11 for the remainder of this season - maybe somewhere along the way dick has got caught up in some nigerian bank account con job, cos there has to be some reason why dick keeps picking lard arse, but for the life of me I cant see that reason :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We're fucking doing them 2-1 tomorrow. Bunch of homeless fucking tramps.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Can't sleep been lying in bed since 10 .