Renne (A) Europa League 7/3 @ 17:55

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Renne (A) Europa League 7/3 @ 17:55

Post by DB10GOONER »

wibble wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:57 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:00 am
If we get to the final I just pray to holy God and the Virgin Sharon and sweet baby Jeebus and Buddha and that Muslim lad
Not sure who the last guy your referring to is? Perhaps you could draw a picture for clarity 😉
:shock:

:coffeespit:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

clockender1 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:21 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:39 pm
Flying out there for this one - been a while since I did a European away day but promised myself the minute we weren't paired against some shite from Eastern Europe that it would be time to give it another go.

Not sure i'll come back with similar tales to Herd's from Magdeburg, Winterslag or Lokomotiv Leipzig but should be a good couple of days on the piss nonetheless

I know already that Helmet Head will be back between the sticks despite Leno's heroics at the weekend with this ridiculous 'modern football' cup keeper lark, so will need huge amounts of alcohol to make it through the evening

1-2 to us (hopefully). Helmet/Mustafi to ensure things won't run as smoothly as they should. If they have the rarest of good games then I'm sure the Swiss dollop can lunge in needlessly around the edge of our own box
Renne is a superb little town. stay in the old town (vieux Rennes) for the best bars and restaurants. if you're out late there's a few cellar clubs around the back of the main square near the church that don't close til like 5am.

theres a Galettes van by the Farmers market than does the best sausage galettes.

its a nice little ground too. on the main highway out of town, only five minutes from the old town.

don't drink too much of the local Cidre Buche ( or do) its stronger than our cider. bloody good though.
Thanks for the travel tips mate - I'll be certain to give them a go. I am actually taking my old man with me, and for anyone who has listened to my ramblings over the years would tell you, he's the chief AKB who makes AFTV Ty look like a WOB........so if a 24 hour combination of him mourning the loss of the dear leader coupled with Helmet Head and Mustafi's usual calamities materialise then you'll find me at 5am on the floor of one of those establishments with Cidre Buche coming out of my ears :D :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Only chance of silver ware this season and we will yet again deliberately handicap ourselves by playing the chav dickhead in goal.

Mind fucking boggling :banghead:

I’m just watching the build up to the United game and they should clips of the goals they scored against us in the cup. First Sanchez waltzing around the geriatric plank and then when he batted a shot straight back to Martial for a tap in. :banghead:

We all saw the wonder save Leno made on Saturday so why we are going out of our way to self harm in the EL is anyone’s guess.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:20 am
wibble wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
If we get to the final I just pray to holy God and the Virgin Sharon and sweet baby Jeebus and Buddha and that Muslim lad
Not sure who the last guy your referring to is? Perhaps you could draw a picture for clarity 😉
:shock:

:coffeespit:

:rubchin:

Is this the caaant?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hhmmm.... hard to tell, mate. :rubchin:

Could someone draw a couple of bullet holes in his face? :D

Interesting facts: Did you know when the SEALs dropped that murdering piece of shit he tried to hide behind one of his slags and his AK47 was right beside him and he made no effort to go for it. The great Islamic Warrior turned out to be a cowardly panicked pussy. Also the SEALs cannoe'd him after they killed him and THAT is why they never released the photos of him lying there dead. Cannoing is illegal.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:20 am
Hhmmm.... hard to tell, mate. :rubchin:

Could someone draw a couple of bullet holes in his face? :D

Interesting facts: Did you know when the SEALs dropped that murdering piece of shit he tried to hide behind one of his slags and his AK47 was right beside him and he made no effort to go for it. The great Islamic Warrior turned out to be a cowardly panicked pussy. Also the SEALs cannoe'd him after they killed him and THAT is why they never released the photos of him lying there dead. Cannoing is illegal.
As with everything else, only if you get caught... or some bastard grasses you up on the internet :rubchin:

And tbh after what he did he deserved it from them, fairly sure half the population of the US would have quite happily taken part and the other half turn a blind eye :)

Any way tonight should be an easy comfortable win...... so lets hold on to the seat of our pants shall we :barscarf: :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

wibble wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I dunno who the virgin Sharon is, but she sure as shit aint from dublin :oops:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Renne A. Wasn't he this geezer?:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Very storing line up, apart from helmet head and Mustafi.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:33 pm
Very storing line up, apart from helmet head and Mustafi.
Beat me to it....Why do we need a Cup keeper ?

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

And when are we gonna see Suarez for a full game? Surely he could have started this one ahead of Comedy?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Frustrating thing is that he’s started what he perceives to be his strongest team other than Cech. What duty does he owe to that useless statue?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Still on the supposedly fucking early train home and am gonna miss the first 30 minutes. Keep me updated please chaps.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:46 pm
Still on the supposedly fucking early train home and am gonna miss the first 30 minutes. Keep me updated please chaps.
The ref is just tossing the coin.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Strong line up apart from the Czech fannybulge and Sharon (mustiffy) Why in the fuck those 2 cockholes are in the line up is anyone's guess.