Manc Filth (H) 10/03 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
AkneyGooner

Re: Manc Filth (H) 10/03 @ 16:30

Post by AkneyGooner »

northbank123 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:25 pm
Say it very quietly but Leno has been quality recently. Meaning that he has maintained the commanding presence whilst being the best keeper with the ball at his feet around, whilst cutting out the flapping and occasional soft goal.

25m for a keeper his age is peanuts in relative terms, think he has been a really good addition.
Agreed and would rather watch a young keeper make some mistakes and improve than watch an old mercenary ex chav *word censored* do them.

Goal keeping was the biggest factor in that game, ours kept his nerve and thiers did not.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:23 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:20 pm
BFG4 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:47 am
Xhaka's goal was one of the strangest ive seen in a while and made DeGea look more like Almunia :barscarf:
the VR simulation showed that Xhaka hit it across the ball and made it swerve both ways.

initially it went right and when the velocity fell, it bounced and the spin took it the other way.

It was not hit hard at all. it was all technique. :shock:

Lee Lee Dixon said Xhaka and Rambo were practicing that in the warm up. :lol:

i guess De Gea was thinking of the old team who were forbidden from shooting outside the box.

the same VR showed Ozil clearly onside TWICE when we countered. he timed his runs perfectly, one where he clearly had a look before moving. :banghead:
Just 2 of literally dozens of decisions Fat Moss and his fucktard linos got wrong. Honestly one of the all time worst 90 minutes of reffing and running the line I've ever seen. Even the easy simple stuff around who the ball touched last on the way out -
the fat burger molester and his crew couldn't get them right. :roll: :censored:
I couldn't believe what I was watching, they must have got 90% of decisions wrong, forget VAR a simple coin toss on every call would have yielded a better referee performance.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:39 am
On the penalty issue, the media are laughable. I haven't seen it widely mentioned but long before the penalty last weekend, Kane was doing everything he could to get a dodgy penalty. At one stage he was surrounded by our defence and stuck his leg out in the hope of getting contact, then when none came, he half stumbled and stayed on his feet. This along with the antics of Ali and Vardy are all weekly examples of cheating but it doesn't suit the 'bloody foreigners' narrative of the media so is ignored. Infact, there is an argument to make that Lacazette is too honest and would get more decisions if he wasn't.
It was the same during the era of Ingerland internationals Granny Pounder and Slippy Me. Those pair of cùnts were diving week in week out, but the players that the media cùnts chose to vilify were "Johnny Foreigners" Pires and Eduardo - who took one dive each.

Now we have Ingerland internationals Fat Tongue, Stupid ^^ Eyebrows, and Racist Scum Vardy diving all over the fucking place and the mediatards are trying to target a bloke that was actually fouled for a dead cert penno. Cùnts. :censored:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

It's almost like most of the mainstream football pundits and journos are cunts

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:56 am
It's almost like most of the mainstream football pundits and journos are cunts
:lol:

You might be onto something there :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Loved sticking one up there dirty bastards for a change 8) did them good n proper then a quick zuffle and onto the next game 8) The fact it was a goalie howler and a softish pen (it was a fucking pen though) mate it all the sweeter :D
There are a few of them in my work who have been giving it large lately..miracle in Paris blah blah blah..this is how we do things..fuck off..this is how WE do things 8) I haven't seen any of them so far this week and it's Thursday :oops: I won't miss them though :barscarf: