Manc Filth (H) 10/03 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Manc Filth (H) 10/03 @ 16:30

Post by Jock Gooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:54 am
I’m convinced we’ll lose by three goals. The only way I think we can win is by Dick telling whoever plays full/wing back not to go over the halfway line. If we nullify their breaks we will do them but I can’t see the right tactics being employed by Dick. He has that very worrying ‘Wenger’ trait of not learning by his mistakes.
Not sure about three but can certainly see us fucking this one up. We still seem to have a mental block when it comes to manure and even when we do outplay them we still manage to throw it away or de gea saves them - bastard. This isn't helped by Dick's refusal to play a canny game plan when we should do, no doubt we'll be all gung ho and getting caught on the counter as usual.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:29 pm
augie wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:33 pm
Herd wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:09 pm
augie wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:58 pm
Herd wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:40 pm
Fucking Mancs will be shitting themselves after our performance last night !
The Baby faced Noggin is doing everything he can to make UTD win and is humble enough to seek help from his mentor ,nothing wrong with that Fergie still has a lot of kudos at Utd and for good reasons.

Herd I am not saying for one second that there is anything wrong with it, but what I am saying is that I would rather hold judging solskjaer until he is standing on his own two feet.
What I am finding it hard to comprehend/accept, is that there are Gooners out there lauding this guy on the back of a brief (albeit successful thus far) period in charge of them, but the same people are refusing to give dick the same credit after his 22 game unbeaten run - if they don't think dick is the right man to have in charge of our team then that is their right, but don't put solskjaer up as a great manager for having a similar record to him
Fair nuff augie ,Im just pissed off their winning .I seriously hope he falls flat on his face but at the moment they are better than us and it hurts when any of our peers turn things around . I was thouroughly enjoying the maureen meltdown early season ! Dick needs to get his team going and then be judged whilst Im not happy at some things it's up to him toturn things around next season . We have lived through the nightmare of the Wenger twighlight and it may take some years to fully emerge from it's shadows but we live in a knee jerk world with many demanding instant gratification. Ole hasnt done much yet and the ONLY place he could have gone and done well at is UTD .that doesnt make him the new Pep G.

And all things being equal you should expect them to be better than us - they have a squad worth FAR more than ours (moaninho spent £400m on his players alone ffs) and they have (in my opinion) THE best keeper in the world too. We on the other hand have a squad with far too many shit footballers, and an owner that has proven that he does not intend putting any of his own money into the club to fix this problem.
Would that be the same utd squad you ridiculed to your manc workmates? FFS Augie! Wake up and smell the fuckin coffee. You are contradicting yourself at every fucking turn! :cry:
:lol:

Augie :shock:

Not having it :rubchin:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

This shower of *word censored* will dick us up the farter :( Fergie pulling the strings (everyone knows it) they'll come down and pick us off on the counter..it'll probably be 3-1 again.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Normally when a team has a great European night that sucks all the effort out of the team, they normally suffer a knock back in their next game......but that won't happen here - not with this group of players and their baggage against Man Ure. I wouldn't be surprised to see United play absolutely gash and nick a 2-1 away win. If Mustafi plays then they have at least one of their goals and the way they play on the break will see them get at least 1 more

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We're doing this lot today. 2-1 or 3-1. They've had their luck over the last few months and are still, at the end of the day bang fucking average. We'll be 2-0 and they might get one but we'll win this.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:20 am
We're doing this lot today. 2-1 or 3-1. They've had their luck over the last few months and are still, at the end of the day bang fucking average. We'll be 2-0 and they might get one but we'll win this.

'ave it. 2-1 or 3-1 win
About bloody time someone on here tried the positive approach.
Fed up with the nit picking negativity
:roll:
:barscarf: :D :barscarf:

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

Love the positivity Perry and I hope you're right but Yanited have always had our number even after Ferguson left and I expect that to continue today.

I'm not going to be getting up at 3:30 in the morning to watch our sad cases get dicked yet again.

augie

Post by augie »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:34 am
This shower of *word censored* will dick us up the farter :( Fergie pulling the strings (everyone knows it) they'll come down and pick us off on the counter..it'll probably be 3-1 again.

Judging by the comments when I said that the other day, it seems not everyone knows it - for what it's worth (not a lot I know) I agree that ferguscum is heavily involved but allowing solskjaer to take all the credit

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

augie wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 am
falkirk goon wrote:

Judging by the comments when I said that the other day, it seems not everyone knows it - for what it's worth (not a lot I know) I agree that ferguscum is heavily involved but allowing solskjaer to take all the credit
So riddle me this, why did fergie not help his mate moyes when he was at the helm :?

The Arsenal Way

augie wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:52 am
falkirk goon wrote:

FFS augie
you're like a fuckin' old woman, and a bald one at that.
I told ya so, didn't I tell ya, to be sure, to be sure, to be sure
What fuckin' score does your pickled old cranium predict for today pal?
Sheesh, you really are a miserable old b'stard pal.
:roll:

The Arsenal Way

SydneyGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:18 am
Love the positivity Perry and I hope you're right but Yanited have always had our number even after Ferguson left and I expect that to continue today.

I'm not going to be getting up at 3:30 in the morning to watch our sad cases get dicked yet again.
you should be ashamed of yerself.
If others have to watch at silly o'clock, then so should your mob
BTW, we are gonna win :barscarf:

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

With Torreira not in the picture, we could have central midfield of Guendouzi and Xhaka. Both are headless chickens who get caught in possession in dangerous areas 3/4 times every game. Don't rate United but we can't get away with those two, Mustafi, and the lazy *word censored* up front. Funny thing is with Chelsea/Scum collapse and Utd's issues, an above average outfit would get top 4.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Very windy in London today. Wind always makes it a shit game so my prediction is the game will be shit!

(not as poetically put as Falkirk manages but the same sentiment)

SydneyGooner

Post by SydneyGooner »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:36 pm
SydneyGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:18 am

you should be ashamed of yerself.
If others have to watch at silly o'clock, then so should your mob
BTW, we are gonna win :barscarf:
Might just catch the second half.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

I know its often asked, but does anyone know a reliable stream these days. Haven’t had to stream for a while, but need one today!