Stade Rennais (H) 14/3 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rian1

Re: Stade Rennais (H) 14/3 20:00

Post by Rian1 »

gp543 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:28 pm
Keeping the powder dry with regard to Naples. If we get through, a semifinal away day in Valencia in early May sounds absolutely magic. What a wonderful town.
Villareal ain't too bad either, stunning places to go and the food is amazing. Win/win situation for the away fans before heading to the beautiful Baku. Off people go to get their Visa advances.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

IF we get to Baku, :rubchin: Looks like countries outside the Schengen zone, Britain, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden ect, have to pay £80 squids for a visa, plus invitation letter from hotel or agency. :banghead:

Cheers UEFA How many bungs did you get for this final? :twisted:

IF we get there & the Chavski filth :box: also make it it will be a nightmare for accommodation & travel, plus the above shite :cussing:

Unless the Azerbjan government decide to waive visa's like Russia did for the Manc Chavski CL final a few years back? :rubchin:

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Believe the Ruskies did something similar for the world cup. Show them a match ticket and passport and you're in or something like that.

Bent bastards bviously hoping for an "all Schengen" final and if any brits make it fuck em :roll:

VoiceOfReason

Post by VoiceOfReason »

Had we been in the CL this year, and drawn Napoli in the QFs, then it would probably be seen as quite a decent draw.

It just feels worse because they're one of the better teams left in the Europa, but I definitely think we're good enough to go through.

I'm more interested in winning the final league games though tbh, I'm pretty much done with the Europa now, and would rather just move on and get back to finishing top four again.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

VoiceOfReason wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:30 pm
Had we been in the CL this year, and drawn Napoli in the QFs, then it would probably be seen as quite a decent draw.

It just feels worse because they're one of the better teams left in the Europa, but I definitely think we're good enough to go through.

I'm more interested in winning the final league games though tbh, I'm pretty much done with the Europa now, and would rather just move on and get back to finishing top four again.
Computer says YES :barscarf:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ercomputer

I see Dick said he would rather get in the CL by winning the Ropey Cup - in his first season just qualifying would be a good start however we do it.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would like to see the predicted game results

that has us dropping 11 points in are next 8 games. this would be 3 losses and draw, or and average of a tad over 1 pt a game.

Chavs have already fucked up vs Everton, and the wheels have come off for the Mancs.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

VoiceOfReason wrote:

Agree but I think that we can't get in a situation where we are chasing a 1 or 2 goal lead, by not turning up in the first leg.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:31 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would like to see the predicted game results

that has us dropping 11 points in are next 8 games. this would be 3 losses and draw, or and average of a tad over 1 pt a game.

Chavs have already fucked up vs Everton, and the wheels have come off for the Mancs.
Chavs have Liverpool, Manure, Watford and Leicester to play as well. That's at least I'd say 4 points dropped in any of the two matches outlined. Hell they might get 0 from the first two as shit as they are playing in defence with Alonso. If in the misc WH or Burnley can pull off something it'll be guaranteed top 5 or below for them. Draw against Liverpool will be preferred so City can take advantage.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

VoiceOfReason wrote:

IT IS A FUCKING TROPHY !
What is wrong with fans these days :roll:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Can you imagine winning the EL on Unai's first season with that shambles of a defence that we were left with. How can anyone not get excited beyond happiness :)

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

if- and its a big if, we get past napoli I would love to draw villareal and be able to give a proper send off to cazorla

those are two very big ifs

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Napoli may be shit but they are that dirty, dogged, gruesome shit you sometimes get in Italian teams with a strongish defence, it'll be a tough game even at home but we should get through, out of interest did all yellow cards get cleared yet or is that for the semis?