USA Preseason Tour

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
JerseyGooner

Re: USA Preseason Tour

Post by JerseyGooner »

Herd wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:35 pm
Hey Jersey what exit ? I used to play football in Madison.

ha
yeah im in Jackson, close to great adventure
So Exit 7A of turnpike then 195 to the shore area.
Madison, so you were up by Newark them. Im from part of jersey that eats pork roll, you guys probably call it taylor ham. :)

gp543

Post by gp543 »

For anyone looking to buy tickets to either the matches in Washington, Charlotte or LA, the presale code is ICCVIP.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

JerseyGooner wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:52 am
Herd wrote:

ha
Madison, so you were up by Newark them. Im from part of jersey that eats pork roll, you guys probably call it taylor ham. :)
My best mate lives in Mahwah,north Jersey,we spend many weeks there most years,his mum lives in Upper Saddle River,Route 17
We were down in Summit for the Golf the other year,Baltestrol is it?

Herd

Post by Herd »

JerseyGooner wrote:
Herd wrote:

ha
We played football there but I lived in Manhattan ,we used to play in Bay Ridge Brooklyn but we moved cos most of the guys lived in New Jersey.
I used to love going to Great Adventure when I was younger ,Im a sucker for "White Knuckle rides" and 6 flags are good for them , we used to g others during the week after Labor Day and the kids were back in school and have the place to ourselves !
Jackson rings a bell I sure Ive been through it on the way to the shore specially if it's on 195 .
Im going to do the LA game I think ,A pal of mine lives in Venice Pier and has invited me to stay !

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Herd wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:19 pm
JerseyGooner wrote:
Herd wrote:

ha
We played football there but I lived in Manhattan ,we used to play in Bay Ridge Brooklyn but we moved cos most of the guys lived in New Jersey.
I used to love going to Great Adventure when I was younger ,Im a sucker for "White Knuckle rides" and 6 flags are good for them , we used to g others during the week after Labor Day and the kids were back in school and have the place to ourselves !
Jackson rings a bell I sure Ive been through it on the way to the shore specially if it's on 195 .
Im going to do the LA game I think ,A pal of mine lives in Venice Pier and has invited me to stay !
Anyone you care to namedrop Herd :wink: lol

Herd

Post by Herd »

Anyone you care to namedrop Herd :wink: lol
Ha ha that's the boy ,apparently his missus won't be around ……...which would be nice !, When she's around hee's on a short leash !