Leicester City|Away|PL|Sunday 28th April|12pm KO

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Leicester City|Away|PL|Sunday 28th April|12pm KO

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:51 am
Absolute shitcunt of a ref.
Whats the story with Maitland Niles?....they must have been quick yellows.....effectively ref ruined the game as a spectacle

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I suppose we've got to try and hang in there and nick one from a set piece. Not that we're going to get a free-kick or anything off this cünt

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

yeah defending well and top 4 still on ... :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking cùnt Oliver. Neither were bookings ffs. The first is an obstruction and a warning from the ref. The second is a no contact dive by the boy band reject Madison. Fucking shameful refereeing. :censored:

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Oliver has been very one-sided this half with two soft yellows. The second one was a pure dive and cheat. Hopefully, he goes in and looks at those again and sees that he has blown a shite half.

That being said, yet again, no one in red wants to put in a tackle other than Torreira. Terrible performance again.

Perryashburtongroves

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:53 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Absolute shitcunt of a ref.
Whats the story with Maitland Niles?....they must have been quick yellows.....effectively ref ruined the game as a spectacle
Two absolute nothing tackles which on another day with another ref and from another team wouldn't have got one booking.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:52 am
xisstential wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:39 am
xisstential wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:37 am
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:33 am
Kolosinac really is shit at defending, xhaka screaming at him to push up and fucking mark his man, instead he sits in no man's land letting them pick a fuckin pass, he really must be thick :roll:
Oh please....the only reason Xhaka screams at people is to try get them to cover for him.
Oh please yourself you must be watching different fuckin game
No .... watching the same shit Arsenal team as everybody else. I have said this ad nauseum...Xhaka is never really out of position...he loiters around in the middle of the field more or less where he is meant to be. He is too lazy to go with the attack nor track back to defend, so he loiters sort of where he is expected to be...but he does NOTHING!! He has no real positional awareness, hence the hanging in the "middle", he never wants the ball and he has absolutely no sense of danger. Maybe today he is slightly better than utter shite, still doesn't make him any good.
Total waste of typing fella, I'm talking about this game and that one incident I mentioned, not about the last 100 years of football or whatever the rest of your book said.
Take a day off "fella"...you don't have to be a pr!ck every day of your life.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:46 am
second yellow was harsh but how brain dead do you have to be to dive in like that already on a yellow? Our players are fucking stupid as well as shit. :banghead:
He has some quality but NOT tackling. Why play someone who doesn't have that ability at full back. This could finish up 2 or 3 nill. They have 7 or 8 players that would walk into our team. They're that much better.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

If anybody on here thinks that's a second yellow you know fuck all about the game and watching the replay the ref was in a great place to see there was no contact whatsoever, I've said it all season the madison is up there with the worst divers in football.

At least sounness and that bird have called it for what it was although they should use the word cheating.

augie

Post by augie »

Michael Oliver is a total cock and is screwing a team that doesn't need to be screwed cos they are well capable of screwing themselves :roll:

Mikki and lard arse need to be hooked - neither presses the ball, and show any interest in helping the team defensively when we are down to 10 players :evil: :censored: :censored:

I know that their danger is coming down the wings, but personally I would go with a 4-3-2 formation now - sub mikki and bring in kos and push the german c.unt out to right full, and sub lard arse and play guendozi alongside torreira for his work-rate and energy. Laca on his own is not gonna win this game, and I cannot see us keeping a clean sheet, so we will need to score

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

This is the future of the club under wiggy w@nker.. I've told you many times, doesn't matter who is manager, players etc. etc. we have no ambition, weak leadership at every level and simply act like a small time club that is only there to serve as an investment.

We could still actually get top 4 because Chelsea have gone to sh!t now the dirty Russian has been expelled from the UK and Man Utd continue to misfire but all three are sh*t clubs right now and we are probably the worst of them in terms of long term potential, United will always have $$$ to burn and Chelsea might get a new sugar daddy, we will just continue to cheap-out and be club equivalent to Iwobi.

I pity any poor fool who continues to waste their time, money, effort on following this dull, middling sports corporation. :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:57 am
xisstential wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Oh please....the only reason Xhaka screams at people is to try get them to cover for him.
No .... watching the same shit Arsenal team as everybody else. I have said this ad nauseum...Xhaka is never really out of position...he loiters around in the middle of the field more or less where he is meant to be. He is too lazy to go with the attack nor track back to defend, so he loiters sort of where he is expected to be...but he does NOTHING!! He has no real positional awareness, hence the hanging in the "middle", he never wants the ball and he has absolutely no sense of danger. Maybe today he is slightly better than utter shite, still doesn't make him any good.
Total waste of typing fella, I'm talking about this game and that one incident I mentioned, not about the last 100 years of football or whatever the rest of your book said.

No comment :rubchin: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fucking cùnt Oliver. Neither were bookings ffs. The first is an obstruction and a warning from the ref. The second is a no contact dive by the boy band reject Madison. Fucking shameful refereeing. :censored:
Not seen it but effectively that *word censored* oliver has cost us .....fucking poseur...barstad

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

xisstential wrote:
xisstential wrote:
xisstential wrote:

Oh dear, keyboard warrior get your brothers cock out of you mouth and actually back yourself with spoken words :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

DB10GOONER wrote:

That's why nobody made a fuss, everybody knew. Having said that, AMN should have been all over the ref and so should every other player. Get round the ref and tell him what he is. Every time there's a foul by them this half we should be round him and in his face.