Europa League Final Arsenal v Chav$ 29/05 Match Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Europa League Final Arsenal v Chav$ 29/05 Match Thread

Post by augie »

Am I the only one who thinks that this is all smoke and mirrors crap from the chavs ? Kante is injured, but then he is 50/50, and now he is training but moving gingerly ? Any fool could fake moving gingerly ffs :roll: Now there is supposed to have been a spat between 2 of their players which led to sari walking out of press conference ?? Do me a fcuking favour - the Italians are experts at shit like this, and I'll bet this is sari is playing the media fools here

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:19 pm
Furious Sarri STORMS OUT of final training session before Europa League final in Baku after spat between Higuain and Luiz... just hours after saying he 'loves' all his Chelsea players https://t.co/2D61juIKJ5 https://t.co/iLn2ZqxUpj
Saw that on BT..He threw his cap on the ground and then kicked it a few times...Players were standing around rather than training they said.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Sarri incident is because both teams HAVE TO have Open Training Sessions ans Sarri wanted his Closed/Private' but the Eufa people told him it was non-negotiable, it was nothing to do with the minor tiff between the 2 players.

phpBB [video]

Looks like they are having FUN! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We're winning this 2-0. I'm so relaxed about winning it. Don't worry at all.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Anyone else struggling to concentrate on this game because of the potential horror that awaits us on Saturday?

I’m sure I’ll get into the game tomorrow once it starts but my mind is just not able to focus on this game at the moment.

I am gonna try and enjoy it though - it just might be the last game of football we ever watch where there isn’t the potential for a commentator / pundit to smugly rub our noses in it by bringing up the fact that the S C U M have been crowned european champions. Wankers like Alan Parry, Rob Hawthorne and Clive Tyldesley relish doing that sort of thing.

If the worst happens in Madrid, I really don’t know if I could ever watch football again.

:suicide:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Clash wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 9:57 pm
Anyone else struggling to concentrate on this game because of the potential horror that awaits us on Saturday?

I’m sure I’ll get into the game tomorrow once it starts but my mind is just not able to focus on this game at the moment.

I am gonna try and enjoy it though - it just might be the last game of football we ever watch where there isn’t the potential for a commentator / pundit to smugly rub our noses in it by bringing up the fact that the S C U M have been crowned european champions. Wankers like Alan Parry, Rob Hawthorne and Clive Tyldesley relish doing that sort of thing.

If the worst happens in Madrid, I really don’t know if I could ever watch football again.

Liverpool came second in the league with 97pts while losing only one game.

I have full confidence that they will easily beat the scum on Saturday

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Clash wrote: Anyone else struggling to concentrate on this game because of the potential horror that awaits us on Saturday?

Yes. The right result in that fucking abomination of a football match is of paramount importance. Nothing else matters.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Won't be watching that abomination on Saturday night. I hope and pray serial bottler Stupid Teeth can fucking finally get one right and beat the vermin but I am not holding my breath. :|

Poxychinos is not an elite manager no matter what horseshit SlySports News feed us, but the tubby little bastard can beat most teams in a one off game and is well capable of out smarting Stupid Teeth. Add in the fact that his divers - Fat Tongue, Stupid ^^ Eyebrows and Little Danny Deppresso - are better at diving than even the legendary diver Salah and this game is nowhere near a forgone conclusion. :|

I have a terrible feeling that I might not be watching any football for a long time after Saturday night's wart on the arsehole of mankind CL final. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

As for our game I have a gut feeling that we will win comfortably but am trying not to think like that in case I jinx us. :oops: :lol:

I too don't buy the chav "crisis" bullshit. It reeks of a particularly amateur attempt at Italian style mind games. :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We’ll win because we’re The Arsenal :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

RED ARMY!! :barscarf:

anyone going to any of the Pubs in the Highbury area tonight ?

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:25 am

If you want the 12 Pins then it’s first come first served from 4pm for a tenner.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:49 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:25 am

If you want the 12 Pins then it’s first come first served from 4pm for a tenner.
if I could get there at 4pm I would probably go there, but I reckon by 5pm it might well be full.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:23 am
As for our game I have a gut feeling that we will win comfortably but am trying not to think like that in case I jinx us. :oops: :lol:

I too don't buy the chav "crisis" bullshit. It reeks of a particularly amateur attempt at Italian style mind games. :roll:
I really don't think the Chavs are up for this at all. They arrived in Baku at the last minute, their manager is probably leaving on Thursday morning and they've already qualified for the champions league. They also seem to hate their manager and half of the players want to leave so, I think we'll walk this.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Filthy Scum Chavsk Rangers fans glassed a Gooner lad in a bar last night, side of his upper face, still in hospital needed 30 stitches. UEFA doctors & staff at hospital trying to keep a lid on the story, The Chavs are a classless club and fans are cúnts.
Rumours saying that Rangers & Linfield are present. :censored:

Locals are sound, they are happy & excited about this match.

Hoping all Gooners managed to keep safe here & have a safe trip home. :barscarf:

Come on The Arsenal :barscarf: