Europa League Final Arsenal v Chav$ 29/05 Match Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Europa League Final Arsenal v Chav$ 29/05 Match Thread

Post by Gunner Rob »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 8:55 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 6:23 am
As for our game I have a gut feeling that we will win comfortably but am trying not to think like that in case I jinx us. :oops: :lol:

I too don't buy the chav "crisis" bullshit. It reeks of a particularly amateur attempt at Italian style mind games. :roll:
I really don't think the Chavs are up for this at all. They arrived in Baku at the last minute, their manager is probably leaving on Thursday morning and they've already qualified for the champions league. They also seem to hate their manager and half of the players want to leave so, I think we'll walk this.
I'm not buying that - Chelsea will be up for this

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

To take into consideration they landed in Baku on Monday being a reason why they'll lose is absurd. Liverpool have been in Madrid for the best part of two weeks now I believe (can be wrong) but it doesn't make them any more of a favorite to win it. Hazard will be up for it and that's all it needs, if he goes unstoppable mode it will be a long 90 minutes. We freeze him out like we did at the 2-0 H game and we'll be fine. It's about minimising the counter attacks and the sloppy passes.

It's the big day and I count on us to not fuck this up. We need to turn up like we did vs Valencia in both legs. That's one of the best bit of football we played in the second half of the season, albeit Valencia not being Barcelona but they are a quality team on their day (and beat Barca). On this note, I am feeling this one, so 1-3.

For the love of God can we not start Cech, I just can't do his robotic diving anymore.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Looking forward to seeing Xhaka all at sea, as Eden Hazard glides effortlessly past him and a motionless Granit looks in vain at his clumsy, leaden feet, willing them to at least reach walking pace.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

That Chav clown in goal has come out giving an interview just before the game saying that we are a bunch of shithouses and aren’t dedicated enough to winning (essentially).

Although he is completely right (despite then lauding Wenger as a gentleman for instilling that school sports day culture), why is the wanker coming out with it a day or two before the final?

Fucking prick. Have never liked him and frankly I’ve liked him less each time he has pulled on the shirt. I am praying he doesn’t start tonight because that would be a complete travesty. Clinging onto some hope in Emery backing away and giving himself some room about not deciding who would start yet that he won’t be anywhere near the pitch.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS.

Still fancy us.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:47 pm
Looking forward to seeing Xhaka all at sea, as Eden Hazard glides effortlessly past him and a motionless Granit looks in vain at his clumsy, leaden feet, willing them to at least reach walking pace.
Xhaka....all at sea....leaden feet..... :rubchin: so is that the same idea as cement shoes then :lol: Still think keelhauling is underrated :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:40 pm
That Chav clown in goal has come out giving an interview just before the game saying that we are a bunch of shithouses and aren’t dedicated enough to winning (essentially).

Although he is completely right (despite then lauding Wenger as a gentleman for instilling that school sports day culture), why is the wanker coming out with it a day or two before the final?

Fucking prick. Have never liked him and frankly I’ve liked him less each time he has pulled on the shirt. I am praying he doesn’t start tonight because that would be a complete travesty. Clinging onto some hope in Emery backing away and giving himself some room about not deciding who would start yet that he won’t be anywhere near the pitch.

COME ON YOU GUNNERS.

Still fancy us.

Where ??

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

going on some of the videos coming in on twitter I think the Twelve Pins is already turning away supporters :shock:
think it is going to be some job trying to find somewhere to watch the match this evening.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

COME ON ARSENAL

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:barscarf: :barscarf: #COYG :barscarf: :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:50 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:47 pm
Xhaka....all at sea....leaden feet..... :rubchin: so is that the same idea as cement shoes then :lol: Still think keelhauling is underrated :roll:

Don’t worry Jock, I’ve a nasty feeling that come 9:45 tonight, there might be quite a large, angry mob, all intent on keelhauling dear old Granit. We can at least be safe in the knowledge that he’ll never be fast enough to run away.
:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:10 am
Filthy Scum Chavsk Rangers fans glassed a Gooner lad in a bar last night, side of his upper face, still in hospital needed 30 stitches. UEFA doctors & staff at hospital trying to keep a lid on the story, The Chavs are a classless club and fans are cúnts.
Rumours saying that Rangers & Linfield are present. :censored:

Locals are sound, they are happy & excited about this match.

Hoping all Gooners managed to keep safe here & have a safe trip home. :barscarf:

Come on The Arsenal :barscarf:
Doesn't surprise me. The chav filth have always had strong ties with rangers and linfield and indeed the UVF through C18 and NF. Absolute vermin the lot of them. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I just cannot believe I have not seen the following headline yet....

"Petr Cech missing - believed abducted by concerned Arsenal fans".

:barscarf: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm pumped for this now!

Come on The Arsenal!! :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We're fucking having this tonight. I'm absolutely certain we're doing them 3-1 or 4-0. They are a mess, we seem totally focused and it's going to be our night. We're having that trophy.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:43 pm
We're fucking having this tonight. I'm absolutely certain we're doing them 3-1 or 4-0. They are a mess, we seem totally focused and it's going to be our night. We're having that trophy.
:barscarf: