Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Retro Gunner

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:22 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:18 pm
What a predicament a load of old geysers with the sex change operation earning big in womens football .....and everyone too scared to say anything .....you got to laugh :D :D :D
Have you seen the standard?!! My 5 a side crew could all get tit jobs done and fucking dominate that league for the next 20 years ffs. :oops: :lol:

From what I hear, that won't be necessary.....the middle aged men's ones that you already have, will be just fine.

:lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
What a predicament a load of old geysers with the sex change operation earning big in womens football .....and everyone too scared to say anything .....you got to laugh :D :D :D
Have you seen the standard?!! My 5 a side crew could all get tit jobs done and fucking dominate that league for the next 20 years ffs. :oops: :lol:

From what I hear, that won't be necessary.....the middle aged men's ones that you already have, will be just fine.

Oh wow that's out of order. I sense a well deserved ban coming your way.........but then again your probably right :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:14 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:41 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:45 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:39 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

Good to see that you've given it some thought. I say fu.ck it just do it - what have you got to lose :rubchin: What are you going to call yourselves :lol:
The Dublin Vadgetastics.

More than "some thought" my friend. :wink:

I'll keep an eye out for your results :lol:

The Dublin Vadgetarians :rubchin:
We were toying with a more "optical" name like "Clint FC" but in all caps thusly:

CLINT FC

Nominally a tribute to Clint Eastwood but also a social commentary art instalation piece that the hipster snowflake arsemonkeys can get behind and that the rest of us can have a good old childish giggle about. :D

That's the name of the game :lol: (Also a suitable reference to a girly song that seems appropriate to the subject matter :lol: )

or you could go with Green Bush FC as a worthy tribute and nod to Botswana's finest womens team - "Golden Bush" :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Not a moob between us. We are all mostly vain middle aged gym arseholes too. :oops: :lol:

Although I always had a suspicion that my mate Barry has a vagina hidden away..... :shock: :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:39 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Not a moob between us. We are all mostly vain middle aged gym arseholes too. :oops: :lol:

Although I always had a suspicion that my mate Barry has a vagina hidden away..... :shock: :D

That's not a suspicion though is it ?.......You know don't you ?! :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Oh yeah. Most def. :D

Herd

Re: Womans Football WTF

Post by Herd »

I want to get car stickers with "Women's Football, It's Gash ! " I reckon it would catch on !

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:14 pm

We were toying with a more "optical" name like "Clint FC" but in all caps thusly:

CLINT FC

Nominally a tribute to Clint Eastwood but also a social commentary art instalation piece that the hipster snowflake arsemonkeys can get behind and that the rest of us can have a good old childish giggle about. :D
:lol: :lol: 8)

I used to have a photo, taken years ago outside the crematorium after a funeral service, where the flowers from the previous funeral were all still on display in the background.

There was a flower wreath spelling out the word a u n t in lower case letters ... however in the photo the tail of the 'a' was obscured ... making it look like a 'c'

It was one of those things that once you had noticed it, you couldn't not notice it :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

I think you may have put your finger on it there! :D :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:54 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

DB definitely has. Poor ol’ Barry, sexually assaulted in the team bath ! :shock: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:58 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:54 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

DB definitely has. Poor ol’ Barry, sexually assaulted in the team bath ! :shock: :lol:
Don't you judge me!! :box:

Anyway he fucking loved it. :shock:

Oh I've said too much. :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I’ve always believed that womens football should be based on looks as opposed to any sort of ability (a bit like girlbands)
So the WPL would have all the best looking players and the players would get uglier and uglier the further down the leagues you go!
This would certainly make the WPL a bit more watchable on tv.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:56 pm
I’ve always believed that womens football should be based on looks as opposed to any sort of ability (a bit like girlbands)
So the WPL would have all the best looking players and the players would get uglier and uglier the further down the leagues you go!
Personally (and I don't wish to cause offence with this) I think it should be played naked.

Please ignore the word "don't" above.

Herd

Post by Herd »

goonersid wrote:
Mmmmm scunthorpe!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:18 pm
goonersid wrote:
Personally (and I don't wish to cause offence with this) I think it should be played naked.

Please ignore the word "don't" above.
Especially on cold winter days & nights when Nips Go Hard! :D :barscarf: