Womans "Football" WTF (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: Womans Football WTF

Post by OneBardGooner »

Oh! Yeah! Shows what you know...how often have you come across a woman who looks like Yoda AND is in a wheelchair because she cannot use the force to Levitate!???
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:59 pm
No guide dog? ffs

:lol:
It's (an all inclusive) invisible one.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:36 pm
Oh! Yeah! Shows what you know...how often have you come across a woman who looks like Yoda AND is in a wheelchair because she cannot use the force to Levitate!???
I'm conflicted now.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perhaps you are more inclusive that you think...I mean it looks like she also knows Sign Language. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DON'T FORGET THE LITTLE PEOPLE ! :shock: :shock: :shock:

See DB you are part of the inclusion. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Or The Cowboys (and cowgirls) :rubchin: ... (and those who are cross gender)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Cross gender black blind deaf lesbian dwarf wheelchair user hermaphrodite karate snowflakes huh?

This is all getting very fucking sexy now.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:53 pm
Cross gender black blind deaf lesbian dwarf wheelchair user hermaphrodite karate snowflakes huh?

This is all getting very fucking sexy now.

Tell me about it...

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

OBG is on a roll :lol: :lol:

Right I'm off to the train station to go worship at the temple of Freddie :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking idiotic SlySports are now reporting on transfers in the birds' game alongside the proper game as part of the January Transfer Wànkathon. Do these complete fucking idiots actually believe anyone outside of a few thousand women give even half a flying shit about the birds' game? :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Apparently Arsenal have changed their description of the various teams on the website and matchday programmes etc..The first team are now no longer the first team, they are the men's team .This seems to be a not so subtle way of creating the impression that all teams at the club are of equal importance.

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:28 am
Fucking idiotic SlySports are now reporting on transfers in the birds' game alongside the proper game as part of the January Transfer Wànkathon. Do these complete fucking idiots actually believe anyone outside of a few thousand women give even half a flying shit about the birds' game? :roll:
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:34 am
Apparently Arsenal have changed their description of the various teams on the website and matchday programmes etc..The first team are now no longer the first team, they are the men's team .This seems to be a not so subtle way of creating the impression that all teams at the club are of equal importance.
These things really piss me off because its not just about being told something you're not interested in ... it actually throws you. GunnerRob mentioned it on the Bollocks thread where the ITV Sports news said Arsenal stay top of the league! :roll: There is always that brief moment of surprise before you realise they're only talking about Lezzerball © DB10G 8) My dad told me we had signed another German keeper in the summer but it turned out to be the women's team.

And I still remember the BBC news after Man City beat Watford 6-0 in the FA Cup final: ''Manchester City have become the first men's team to win a domestic treble'' :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:34 am

:shock:

:banghead:

:box:

FFS!

What next the Transgender Non-religious Team :cussing:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I've said it before but i dont mind repeating it :wink: one of the biggest issues i have with the way Womens Football is being financed, marketed and grown at the moment is that at least some of the money for it is being taken from the mens game, this means that a proportion of the money the supporters are putting in to the sport they enjoy is in some cases being used for a sport they have no interest in, its not like there is any way to opt out either.

I'd rather see that money go into youth development etc because at least then i'd see an eventual benefit from it.

I can chose whether to finance other sports usually by attending or not but in this case i am being force to do it whether i want to or not and it is having in my opinion a negative effect on the sport i prefer.