ST Renewals 2019/20

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
wilko49er

ST Renewals 2019/20

Post by wilko49er »

So we get served that cup of cold sick yesterday. Today they increase ST prices!! WTF? Thought they were only going to increase if we got CL. Suppose they need the cash to pay Ozil, and put extra seats in Prawn sandwich level. :censored: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Re: ST Renewals 2019/20

Post by DB10GOONER »

:coffeespit:

The cheek of the modern football business. Ya gotta hand it to them. They have a neck like a jockey's bollocks.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Deleted

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

After that pile of shit the other night, I read someone say that we should have one of those pay what you think is a fair price deals. I think the price to pay for that should be lining them all up and hitting them with cricket bats all summer.

Clash

Post by Clash »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:47 am
After that pile of shit the other night, I read someone say that we should have one of those pay what you think is a fair price deals. I think the price to pay for that should be lining them all up and hitting them with cricket bats all summer.
:)

Imagine football worked like a restaurant does - as in you pay after everything is done. You've been served and you're finished eating etc.

How would it feel getting the bill handed to us after some of the shite we've been served up in the Emirates era?! Lost 3-0 at home to Chelsea, Drogba gets 2 (but apart from that he did nothing :roll: ).... that'll be 70 quid please - plus a tip!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

I suppose there will still be some gullible idiots who are quite happy to fund Stan Kroenke's US franchises.
Because that is what you will be paying for - he WILL NEVER INVEST IN ARSENAL & NEVER SHOW ANY AMBITION.

Get him out ! DO NOT RENEW

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

There is a letter "A" missing from Kroenke's first name it is actually S(a)tan, so from now on can we at least show our class and show him some respect (admittedly un-deserved) and say/write/type his name in full.

SATAN.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 11:09 am
There is a letter "A" missing from Kroenke's first name it is actually S(a)tan, so from now on can we at least show our class and show him some respect (admittedly un-deserved) and say/write/type his name in full.

SATAN.
I prefer "Wiggy Racoon Head" or "The Wig Molester" or "That Cùnt".

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

wilko49er wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 2:30 pm
So we get served that cup of cold sick yesterday. Today they increase ST prices!! WTF? Thought they were only going to increase if we got CL. Suppose they need the cash to pay Ozil, and put extra seats in Prawn sandwich level. :censored: :censored:
How much are Season Tickets nowadays?
I am a humble silver member so no idea.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

arrgee wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:02 pm
wilko49er wrote:

Here you go :

Renewal price of your seat including Europa League reduction £ 972.5
*Cup Value Debit £ 38.38
Ticket Exchange Credit £ 0
Total Amount Due £ 1010.88
*The Cup Value Debit represents the extra cost of the eighth cup tie versus Valencia in the UEFA Europa League Semi Final 1st leg.

The renewal deadline is Monday, 10 June 2019.

I forgot to tell ‘em that I didn’t want the Valencia ticket, so that’s another £38 I’ve dropped. Still, I know Stan’s got it tough financially, so happy to help.

:cussing: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:02 pm
arrgee wrote:
wilko49er wrote:

Here you go :

*Cup Value Debit £ 38.38
*The Cup Value Debit represents the extra cost of the eighth cup tie versus Valencia in the UEFA Europa League Semi Final 1st leg.

I forgot to tell ‘em that I didn’t want the Valencia ticket, so that’s another £38 I’ve dropped. Still, I know Stan’s got it tough financially, so happy to help.

That 38 quid paid for the cleaning of 3 hairs from his wig. :D :wink:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:27 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
arrgee wrote:
wilko49er wrote:

Here you go :

*Cup Value Debit £ 38.38

:lol:
Or...and this is scary....one minute of Ozil's contract !! If my numbers are correct, he earns £35 a minute ! :shock: :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:02 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:27 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
arrgee wrote:
wilko49er wrote:

Here you go :

*Cup Value Debit £ 38.38

Or...and this is scary....one minute of Ozil's contract !! If my numbers are correct, he earns £35 a minute ! :shock: :cussing:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Seeing all that stuff written above makes me realise what a shit option having an ST must be - I got my 2x adult, 2x junior Silver renewals through all for the princely sum of £149 a year total.....and very rarely can you not get a ticket with the silvers. A mate of mine paid for them last season and used them anyway, and I will wait to see if Wiggy Inc gives the manager the backing he deserves before deciding who will pick up the tab this time round!

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:55 pm
Seeing all that stuff written above makes me realise what a shit option having an ST must be - I got my 2x adult, 2x junior Silver renewals through all for the princely sum of £149 a year total.....and very rarely can you not get a ticket with the silvers. A mate of mine paid for them last season and used them anyway, and I will wait to see if Wiggy Inc gives the manager the backing he deserves before deciding who will pick up the tab this time round!
Yes mate, it really isn't a great option. If I can't find some mug to rent it from me this season (and I've only had the energy to mention it one possible party), then I think it might be high time to let it go. Won't be an easy decision, for all aforementioned, rather irrational, reasons, but I'm leaning that way.