The Arsenal captain 2019/20

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: The Arsenal captain 2019/20

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:58 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:53 pm
I can't believe that it's even being considered
Unfortunately i can, it just cements how i feel about this Coach, he is just another egotistical arse. The fact he is even considering bringing him back into the team says it all. A usual punishment for Xhaka's actions would be relegation to the under 23's but i wouldn't wish that on them, maybe send him to the womans team instead :rubchin:

Make or break game this weekend, or at least it should be but i have a feeling both of them will still be here come Monday :roll:
Hey fuck that. There's a queue of us middle aged guys getting breast implants so we can play in that women's league. Xhakatard can go and fucking get himself a pair of tits and get in the queue like everyone else. :box:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

I've always been a big fan of Noel Whelan......in fact I'm a pretty big fan of anybody who calls xhaka out for the twat that he is.

He's in the Express today and rather than just post the link here are his words -

“I’m not surprised Arsenal are looking for a Xhaka replacement,” Whelan told Football Insider. “The sooner they get one in the better, as Xhaka has to go in January.

That might be on loan, as I can’t see Arsenal getting back the £35m they paid for him.

He is just embarrassing. I have no sympathy for him. His conduct towards the fans was a disgrace. It shows he’s a big baby.

If Arsenal can find a buyer or a loan club willing to pay his wages, I would definitely get rid. He must be binned, not just because of what he did, but because he’s been bang average since he signed.

His performances have been inconsistent, he doesn’t dominate games and doesn’t turn up against the strong teams.

Arsenal have persisted with him long enough. I’m just surprised they haven’t signed a better midfielder before.”

It's about time somebody told it how it is rather than just trot out the usual bollox.

augie

Post by augie »

Is it possible that emery is just playing the game and trying to keep his market value by suggesting that the club are in no hurry to get rid ? :rubchin: Maybe that is the optimist in me ( :wink: ) that is refusing to accept the possibility of him ever playing for us again, but surely the club know the anger against the swiss c.unt has not subsided one bit ? Surely a manager who knows he is losing the confidence of the fans as it is, would not be stupid enough to enrage them further by playing xhaka ? Is emery arrogant enough to think he can do it without any blowback ? Maybe he has unequivocal support in his job from the board, but imo if he plays xhaka and the results are not good, then I feel he will face fans wrath on a much higher level than the French cock did - if he plays xhaka and we are winning the fans still wont be happy, but if he plays him and we are losing ……….. :mrgnu:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

This is what we should be giving Xhaka if we get the chance, no fucking about :lol:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... fans-flag/

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ornstein: Xhaka will be back soon. Arsenal want to re-integrate him into the side. Says club feel they have suffered in his absence. Adds that the balance of the team and cover he provides to the defense is affected. Club will look to play him first in an away match.

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:35 am
Ornstein: Xhaka will be back soon. Arsenal want to re-integrate him into the side. Says club feel they have suffered in his absence. Adds that the balance of the team and cover he provides to the defense is affected. Club will look to play him first in an away match.
Ah yes, that bastion of midfield fortification , that colossus of defensive cover, that central destroyer one man band that will ride in on his noble steed and slay the evil Norwich City middle. Roses shall desend from the away end as we beg his forgiveness as he unceremoniously craps into his lovingly manicured hands and casts the golden 'my shit does not stink' offering into the ungrateful whelps still on their knees.

Bollox to all the above and any club rhetoric. They want to protect their investment and insure his market value pure and simple.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Bendtners Ego wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:22 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:35 am
Ah yes, that bastion of midfield fortification , that colossus of defensive cover, that central destroyer one man band that will ride in on his noble steed and slay the evil Norwich City middle. Roses shall desend from the away end as we beg his forgiveness as he unceremoniously craps into his lovingly manicured hands and casts the golden 'my shit does not stink' offering into the ungrateful whelps still on their knees.

Bollox to all the above and any club rhetoric. They want to protect their investment and insure his market value pure and simple.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Superb. That is prose. 8)