Fat Frank back at The Chavs

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Fat Frank back at The Chavs

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:00 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:52 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:16 am
Nice to see the racist element are still infecting this fetid little club. Has there ever been a club with such an astonishingly high cùnt count..... the fans, the owner, the players, the manager....

oh yeah - the N17 scum. :censored: :lol:
i think they attract them from across the country/Europe .

i grew up in West London and i knew very few ultra racists, even amongst the Chelsea lads I knew, and its a very multicultural area.

i can only think these headbangers come from Kent & Surrey, and the 'new towns' in Hertfordshire, Bucks etc
They also have a small but "loyal" (get it? :lol: ) following in Northern Oireland through historic ties between combat 18 vermin and the loyalist paramilitary scum. :censored:
They've always been a popular team amongst the chavs of south London and into the chavvier parts of Surrey like Ewell and Sutton. In fact, every dirty, little chav kid I knew growing up seemed to support them.

Blim

Post by Blim »

Fat Frank the in off king won't be there long lol

Herd

Post by Herd »

They are streets ahead of us right now Frank must be pissing himself over david Luiz

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nice to see Hazard labelling their fans plastics in the press. :lol: