Away Tickets for ST holders

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Away Tickets for ST holders

Post by clockender1 »

this is probably a dumb question, but I am coming home in September after 13 years in the States. :barscarf:

I still have my season ticket which is loaned out on an annual basis to a mate and i have zero interest in going to the bowl. i'll be living on the Isle of Man so i want to see The Arsenal up norf.

as a STH how do i get tickets online - on the club website ? am i entitled to a ticket or do i have to build credits ? i can't find anything on the away membership scheme on their site either.

cheers.

Clocky.

Herd

Re: Away Tickets for ST holders

Post by Herd »

Credits are key st gets no privilege anymore

herbert

Post by herbert »

You have to build up away credits on your season tiicket but it is rare for away games to go to 0 credits so its really difficult to get up to the 20 to 60 credits that you need for most away games

Get your name down early on the ticket threads on here and you should get lucky for some away games

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Your only hope is for a couple of away games in the early rounds of the Rumbelows Cup to build up credits. They’ll normally go down to ST holders with no credits. Other than that mate it’s begging posts on here!

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

thanks chaps, begging it is then - if i can't see The Arsenal, Brentford have some games i can get to piss easy - West Brum for example.

Ta.