Welcome to The Arsenal Dani Ceballos and William Saliba

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Jock Gooner

Re: Welcome to The Arsenal Dani Ceballos and William Saliba

Post by Jock Gooner »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:29 am
I'm with him on catalans but I like Basques,used to date a girl from corunna years ago ,her name was Eta, lovely Lass but if she lost her temper she could blow you up.
:lol: :lol: :lol: very good

Almunia is a clown

Re: Welcome to The Arsenal Dani Ceballos and William Saliba

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Was in French occupied Calalunya last year on holidays, locals are sound, Catalan flags everywhere, only place you saw French flags was outside schools & police / army barracks. Nationalist graffiti everywhere. Best part of France apart from Brittany I reckon. 8)

Andorra is another weird Catalan place, how the fúck do you have an international border 8500 feet up in the mountains, still covered in snow during the summer despite a 40degrees plus heatwave? They don't like you speaking French & reply in English telling you that! Anyway not a region for pasty freckled types to go on holidays, got burned badly. :cussing: