OZIL - Merged Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Ozil and Kolasinac attempted hijacking

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads drop the speculation bollocks. There is no proof either player is involved in anything untoward. Use your fucking brains before you post ffs.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:31 pm
On the positive side maybe this might persuade Ozil to up sticks and move on... Raul really is working some magic this summer.

Was that below the belt?. :twisted:

So Iwobi wasn't the cherry on top of the transfer window this little gem of a set up was the true finale huh :rubchin: :lol: :lol:

Mustafi must be worried :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:02 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:17 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:37 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:58 am
From BBC Website:

"Two men have been charged with a public order offence connected to an Arsenal player, police have said.

Ferhat Ercan, of Highgate, and Salaman Ekinci, of Tottenham, were arrested on Thursday outside the north London home of Gunners star Mesut Ozil."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49309280

I wonder if it's the same 2 scumbags who tried it on with knives during the Car Jacking?

I think this is only beginning of a rather odd puzzle.

As long as both the players/families are safe, in the end that is all that counts.
Unlikely the Turkish dont go in for that sort of thing, that was youngsters on mopeds

But something else happening here, Ozil is popular in the Turkish community, and of course Kolasinac is Bosnian
But its long been a powder keg in that area, lets hope it all calms down

Think Ozil will leave now for America

Hear what you're saying about the Turkish community and agree that is usually the case.

Other media reports saying that an Eastern European outfit had warned the scumbags against going back for our 2 but they refused to back off and issued more threats which may have led to the Thursday night incident.

We simply do not know whether these 2 are linked to the car jacking as that pair had helmets on so who knows their ethnicity / ages. Ozil is popular with the Turkish community but there is still a political angle there and scumbag supporters of the other side may well have decided to target him. They failed with the car jacking attempt and perhaps continued with harassment leading upto Thursday night. They not only failed with the car jacking as I pointed out previously but were publicly humiliated (in their world).

Otherwise, as you intimate, we are looking at 2 separate incidents....which imo seems pretty unlikely given the timing of the second incident but not impossible. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what feeds out.
No i think they are related for sure, but something else/weird happening, court case is Sept 6th so will know the detail then
Ozil has round the clock security now, so should be OK, really hope so
I don't think we'll get much information from the court case as it is a separate incident from the car jacking. The 2 clowns in court are charged with public order which is just a catch all offence to lift somebody on. Unless there is a way to tie these 2 to the car jacking - probably not - then not much may come of this. If they didn't have weapons on them then it's basically a verbal threat. The 2 will have been arrested and bailed and depending on their status i.e if they are proper criminals there is every chance they will not even turn up for court although a section 4 wouldn't be worth the subsequent warrant hassle.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:02 am
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:02 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:17 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:37 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:58 am
From BBC Website:

"Two men have been charged with a public order offence connected to an Arsenal player, police have said.

Ferhat Ercan, of Highgate, and Salaman Ekinci, of Tottenham, were arrested on Thursday outside the north London home of Gunners star Mesut Ozil."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49309280

I wonder if it's the same 2 scumbags who tried it on with knives during the Car Jacking?

I think this is only beginning of a rather odd puzzle.

As long as both the players/families are safe, in the end that is all that counts.
Unlikely the Turkish dont go in for that sort of thing, that was youngsters on mopeds

But something else happening here, Ozil is popular in the Turkish community, and of course Kolasinac is Bosnian
But its long been a powder keg in that area, lets hope it all calms down

Think Ozil will leave now for America

Hear what you're saying about the Turkish community and agree that is usually the case.

Other media reports saying that an Eastern European outfit had warned the scumbags against going back for our 2 but they refused to back off and issued more threats which may have led to the Thursday night incident.

We simply do not know whether these 2 are linked to the car jacking as that pair had helmets on so who knows their ethnicity / ages. Ozil is popular with the Turkish community but there is still a political angle there and scumbag supporters of the other side may well have decided to target him. They failed with the car jacking attempt and perhaps continued with harassment leading upto Thursday night. They not only failed with the car jacking as I pointed out previously but were publicly humiliated (in their world).

Otherwise, as you intimate, we are looking at 2 separate incidents....which imo seems pretty unlikely given the timing of the second incident but not impossible. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what feeds out.
No i think they are related for sure, but something else/weird happening, court case is Sept 6th so will know the detail then
Ozil has round the clock security now, so should be OK, really hope so
I don't think we'll get much information from the court case as it is a separate incident from the car jacking. The 2 clowns in court are charged with public order which is just a catch all offence to lift somebody on. Unless there is a way to tie these 2 to the car jacking - probably not - then not much may come of this. If they didn't have weapons on them then it's basically a verbal threat. The 2 will have been arrested and bailed and depending on their status i.e if they are proper criminals there is every chance they will not even turn up for court although a section 4 wouldn't be worth the subsequent warrant hassle.
Was thinking more of the papers, sure they will do some digging, and what they were actually doing there, to get arrested must be something in it

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

The Mail say #Arsenal fear security threat may prevent Mesut Ozil & Sead Kolasinac from playing more games this season. There are concerns the threat to Ozil & Kolasinac will become an ongoing problem. https://t.co/HeRAmVhL2k

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

FFS, can’t we get Xhaka and Mkhitarian involved in all of this!!?? 8) :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:58 am
FFS, can’t we get Xhaka and Mkhitarian involved in all of this!!?? 8) :barscarf:
:lol:

Tbh given the ineptness of the two gobshites on the moped I thought they were involved! :D

Herd

Post by Herd »

Tbh given the ineptness of the two gobshites on the moped I thought they were involved! :D
Quality !

Clash

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:46 am
TeeCee wrote:

haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Clash wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:31 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:46 am
TeeCee wrote:

haha :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOOOOL

but Seriously..... as you brought that Up!

Any Updates on the 'LEAVINGS'.......

Which in some customs means....Dropings... like Dog dung...Refuse...even Human Excrement...in some cases.. :horseshite:

COUGH COUGH

so Mustafi, ...[ I'd like to include Xhaka...Later] ...Elneny LEAVING the club...

to go the pastures Greener? :rubchin:

Anybody?....

abaum5

Post by abaum5 »

How much longer do expect them to miss? I'm sure they'd both like to get back to the normal aspects of their lives

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

abaum5 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:03 am
How much longer do expect them to miss? I'm sure they'd both like to get back to the normal aspects of their lives
Who knows. They are both individuals so one might take a bit longer to recover his mettle than the other. While Don Sead went to the mattresses Ozil was hiding under his.........that kind of thing,

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Scary situation some fucker with a blade, no one knows how they will react till the time comes

This thing needs fading away only publicity can fan the flames

Clash

Post by Clash »

Not to make light of a serious incident ... but considering the money Ozil is on am I the only one disappointed with his car?

I thought it would at least have a few defence mechanisms for situations like this. Lasers, smoke bombs, poisoned darts, a cloak of invisibility etc.

That 350k a week is wasted on him!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:40 pm
Not to make light of a serious incident ... but considering the money Ozil is on am I the only one disappointed with his car?

I thought it would at least have a few defence mechanisms for situations like this. Lasers, smoke bombs, poisoned darts, a cloak of invisibility etc.

That 350k a week is wasted on him!