Home to Burnley Sat 17th 12.30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nick Bendtners Ego

Re: Home to Burnley Sat 17th 12.30

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:49 pm
augie wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:36 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:46 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:43 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:10 pm
It frightens me what Ceballos will be worth at the end of the season if this is the level of his performance. With Modric now coming to the end of his career RM would be absolutely insane to let us buy this little gem.

Wins a win, we know about the defence but 6 points before we hit the big boys is good enough for me. Pepe looks a class act too.
Most of these loans have agreements to buy the player, does anyone know what's the deal with this loan?

No option to buy sadly, Madrid know they have a player on their hands unfortunately.

Madrid would have sold him to us last month but sadly the kid himself doesn't want to give up on his madrid dream
Ceballos quotes yesterday....

“I am very proud of my teammates! And most of all, Arsenal fans were spectacular. I have felt their support and love since the first ball contact.
The truth is that for me it has been one of the most special days of my life"
I'm liking that!

Already liking him.

Isn't it great to be even thinking and saying that because the last eight or nine years has seen me, like so many more, dislike so many Arsenal players for their attitudes, persona and of course performances. So many of them were not fit to wear the shirt. Needless to say, Wenger and the his 2010 onwards ideology spread through the club like an out of control disease which was a major contributory factor. The list is endless. Santos, Squillaici, Denilson, Sanogo, Iwobi, Almunia etc. Ramsey some how became unlikeable. Ozil still stinks the club out. Early days for Celallos I know but a refreshing mentality and energy like that can be infectious. A positive one. Maybe even Bellerin can redeem himself with me. Newish manager and back room staff and young guys who have broke through and chomping at the bit equals a breath of fresh air. As fans we have been crying out for that. We have craved players to give a sh.it. and fans will always respond to that,as was the case yesterday. Hopefully the dawning of a new era and a new hero.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

clockender1 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:39 pm
Oh and one of Dozer or Luiz needs to get a haircut, its confusing to watch a game a distance lol.

Douzi had blue boots on and Luiz wore yellow is how I worked them out.....eventually :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:43 pm
clockender1 wrote:
Oh and one of Dozer or Luiz needs to get a haircut, its confusing to watch a game a distance lol.

Douzi had blue boots on and Luiz wore yellow is how I worked them out.....eventually :lol:
The way I tell them apart is that one of them plays in Mid-field and one of them plays in Mid-field. :D

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

clockender1 wrote:

Fuckin' hell the amount of times I was confused who was chasing the opposition :lol: :lol:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:21 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:43 pm
clockender1 wrote:

The way I tell them apart is that one of them plays in Mid-field and one of them plays in Mid-field. :D
Exactly. I have no clue if dozer had a great game or Luiz did. :lol:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Pleased with the 3 points - Luiz looked at fault with their goal. Didn't pick up his man goal side. He will make one or two mistakes a game as he did with Chav$. The other two newbies looked OK as well. Also thought Monreal did pretty well for an old fella. :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

That kid at 2mins 53 is pure Valderrama .

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:03 pm
Access All Areas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTYqsam9wVM

8)
It's funny how you never see that green dinosaur goonersorearse and Wiggy at the same place and same time.The hat covering the bald patch gives him away.

Clash

Post by Clash »

John F wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:39 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Access All Areas:

8)
It's funny how you never see that green dinosaur goonersorearse and Wiggy at the same place and same time.The hat covering the bald patch gives him away.
:lol:

I love how fucked off the Burnely players looked having to shake the hand of Gunnersaurus near the start. After a long journey, the last thing you need is having to pretend to be pleased to see a grown man in a stupid costume! They really should only use these for the young kidsy but modern players are happy to take the big money so its refreshing to see them having to humiliate themselves occasionally :)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:54 am
John F wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:39 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Access All Areas:

8)
:lol:

I love how fucked off the Burnely players looked having to shake the hand of Gunnersaurus near the start. After a long journey, the last thing you need is having to pretend to be pleased to see a grown man in a stupid costume! They really should only use these for the young kidsy but modern players are happy to take the big money so its refreshing to see them having to humiliate themselves occasionally :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Superb way to look at it mate. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Besides which:

Gunnersaurus ROCKS!!! :D :barscarf: :dance:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Until Arsenalfantv Gunnersaurus was our biggest embarrassment ,now in comparison with Ty ,Heavy D or the other morons he looks perfectly sensible ! :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:12 pm
Until Arsenalfantv Gunnersaurus was our biggest embarrassment ,now in comparison with Ty ,Heavy D or the other morons he looks perfectly sensible ! :barscarf: :barscarf:
And he doesn't speak in public. Those Arsenal TV morons could learn a lot from him. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Actually Gunnersaurus is Female. Yes, that's right with Fun Bags and a Vadge! :lol: