SCUM (H) Sun 1st Sept

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: SCUM (H) Sun 1st Sept

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Thank fuck for Guendouzi. Absolutely immense 2nd half from the youngster. Made Xhaka look like the hungover pub player he is.

We were all over them after our 2nd goal and that Swiss turd did all he could to give away needless fouls and the ball away in dangerous positions. Absolute liability and could be my most hated Arsenal player ever!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

pepe seems very lightweight

what the fuck was taking them so.long to see an obvious offside. looking at it over and over again easing the pressure on the scum
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:57 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:56 pm
Was Laca Injured?
Think he indicated to the bench before Torreira was subbed off

Check with CloakedGooner, he seems to be the expert on what the commentators say or didn't say.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Well done to the gooners at the game today, kept going despite Emery’s inabilty to see the failings on the field!
The fans inspired todays comback, but in reality is still a shit result at home to these c u n t s!
Arguably Emery’s worst performance as manager! Sticking with xhaka throughout the second half? Nothing short of fucking insane!

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Xhaka has to be dropped from every team at Arsenal, Guendozi is becoming a proper engine in the middle, Lacazette and Aubameyang work their bollocks off, Pepe will be a great player but needs a few more matches under his belt, David Luiz is a clown and Emery is starting to worry me.

shu

Post by shu »

Ok so we get a draw from 2-0 , we know the defence is iffy and that is work in progress , I was livid at half time , but there are positive signs , I thought Guendozi was looking better , Pepe , it is really early , it took Henry and Bergkamp lots of games ,
Anyway 7/12 and we have played spurs and a Liverpool away , 3rd/4th has to be this season.

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:19 pm
clummo123 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:12 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:01 pm
clummo123 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:57 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:45 pm

Rioch was the manager, he was his first official signing, Dein had a big hand in it of Course
Nope, he was signed before Rioch joined. :lol:
Dont post again, just double checked

Bruce Rioch
Arsenal: 1995–2006. As Moratti prepared to make wholesale changes at the club, Bergkamp left Inter and signed with Arsenal in June 1995 for a transfer fee estimated at £7.5 million. He became manager Bruce Rioch's first signing at Arsenal and broke the club's transfer fee record set at £2.5 million.
Don't tell me not to post again mate. I was actually working at the club back then and Bergkamp was signed before Rioch joined.

OK agree to disagree, remember Rioch holding Bergkamp shirt at press conference and goes down officially as Riochs first signing how much he had to do with it is another matter
Thanks for the link anyway
Yep exactly, press conference. The announcement was held back to give Rioch some positive PR. Did him little good in the long run though did it. :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:34 pm
Well done to the gooners at the game today, kept going despite Emery’s inabilty to see the failings on the field!
The fans inspired todays comback, but in reality is still a shit result at home to these c u n t s!
Arguably Emery’s worst performance as manager! Sticking with xhaka throughout the second half? Nothing short of fucking insane!
He's lost me....and I think a lot of others who were prepared to indulge him. If he cannot see what Xhaka is, there is no hope for him.

Dick OUT!!!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

goonersid wrote:
He's lost me....and I think a lot of others who were prepared to indulge him. If he cannot see what Xhaka is, there is no hope for him.

Dick OUT!!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:28 pm
Thank fuck for Guendouzi. Absolutely immense 2nd half from the youngster. Made Xhaka look like the hungover pub player he is.

We were all over them after our 2nd goal and that Swiss turd did all he could to give away needless fouls and the ball away in dangerous positions. Absolute liability and could be my most hated Arsenal player ever!
Xhaka caused more problems today than any other player on the pitch, he is a liability and has no defence, he is supposed to be the Captain and lead by example, yeah right! How Not to tackle and how to give away a penalty in a NLD. :banghead:

MOTM between Laca and Gendouzi l(fuccckkk he's still only 20yrs of age) - Read the game well and was the driving force from mid-field especially in the 2nd half.

kane dived, dived, dived - what a disgusting example to youngsters.

Emery needs to look at xhaka if he cannot see what we all see then fuckk both of them off. mihkitarian was AWFUL. Ceballos amde a difference as soon as he came on and isn't afraid to 'ave a go'.

It feels like a loss. :(

augie

Post by augie »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:28 pm

I have said it since the season started that douzi looked excellent when on the pitch for the French under 21s in the summer, and he has probably been our best player so far this season 8)

Xhaka ......... there really are no words to describe how shit he is :roll: Does anyone know if alex mong is doing anything these days ? :rubchin: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:

FFS sid try and have some consistency with your arguments - you said pre-game that whoever wins these games is nothing to do with how good the managers are, or what tactics the teams play, so if it is about whichever manager can motivate his team the best (you also said that), does motivating his team to come back from 2 down not constitute managerial masterclass in your eyes ? :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:39 pm
Xhaka has to be dropped from every team at Arsenal,

DEFFO :high5:

Guendozi is becoming a proper engine in the middle,

YUP! :high5:

Lacazette and Aubameyang work their bollocks off

Yeah both left it all on the pitch today :high5:

Pepe will be a great player but needs a few more matches under his belt,

Yeah! I think it is one of those he needs to score his first goal and he'll settle better & quicker

David Luiz is a clown and Emery is starting to worry me.
Yeah how he can keep selecting xhakawank is beyond me..... - The fact that he's making him "Captain" - Is Criminal as well.

augie

Post by augie »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:41 pm
goonersid wrote:

Dick OUT!!!

Absolutely agree with this - dick needs to be asked in the next few days if he intends sticking with xhaka in the team, and if the answer is yes he should be replaced as manager during the international window. Obviously the conversation doesn't happen like that, but any manager who rates xhaka should not be let near our club :evil: :evil:
If dick is (as is rumoured to be the case) to be very keen on using video analysis with his players, then I am hoping that he himself looks at this game in the next few days, and hopefully he will then see what the rest of us see

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:20 pm
Still no Ozil..... might as well just set fire to £350K a week.... :censored:
Totally agree

Imagine the kind of player we could / should have who is genuinely worth that much Moolah

:rubchin:

Upamecano ? :?