SCUM (H) Sun 1st Sept

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: SCUM (H) Sun 1st Sept

Post by SteveO 35 »

The same problems exist in the team as they did 2 years ago

Everything that needs to be said about Xhaka has already been said x1000 on here

Sokratis and David Luiz is a defensive partnership that looks one of the weakest in the Premiership. There are better centre halves at Brighton, West Ham, Wolves and Everton so I don't want to hear any bollocks about limited transfer funds. We should have signed two quality centre halves and at least one more full back. We didn't and therefore the team looks totally top heavy and still liable to concede at any moment. The big teams will slap us about still - heaven knows what the score will be when we rock up to the Etihad later this season.....wouldn't be surprised to see six or more

Pepe looks headless and lightweight, but some promising touches and bags of pace. Lets see with him - anyone who comes from Ligue 1 needs a season as it's a shit league......even Henry, Pires etc

Disappointing though - that Spuds team were there for the taking

Man City and Liverpool streets ahead of everyone else in this boring league. That'll be my fix of the PL for a while.....thank god the cups are back !

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Also, when it showed the bench in a replay when our 2nd goal went in, the complete lack of reaction from Torriera concerned me. And tbh, I'd be fucked off too if I was taken off instead of our sorry excuse of a "captain"!
Last edited by Natural Born Gooner on Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

clummo123 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:20 pm
Here we go.....

NBCSN http://bit.ly/clummo11

NBCSN http://bit.ly/clummo12

NBCSN http://bit.ly/clummo5

NBCSN http://bit.ly/clummo3

Sky Sports http://bit.ly/clummo10

COME ON YOU RIP ROARING REDS!!!! :barscarf: :barscarf:
(Please)
Big :high5: to Clummo for the links - No interruptions, no dropping out etc.

Just wish we'd won. :?

Ere Clummo do you know Emery? If so can you make sure he gets rid of that Cygan-like disaster xhakawanka ? :wink:

Topside Northbank

Post by Topside Northbank »

Gave away two very poor goals.

Xhaka ffs time and time again he does this,should of been sent off the pen should of put him on a yellow,stupid fouls time and again the manager is rightly losing a lot of faith in many.

Fought back well but a game with less liabilities on the pitch we should of won Bellerin,Tierney and especially a Holding playing anywhere the level he waas before his knee injury can't come soon enough.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:47 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:34 pm
Well done to the gooners at the game today, kept going despite Emery’s inabilty to see the failings on the field!
The fans inspired todays comback, but in reality is still a shit result at home to these c u n t s!
Arguably Emery’s worst performance as manager! Sticking with xhaka throughout the second half? Nothing short of fucking insane!

FFS sid try and have some consistency with your arguments - you said pre-game that whoever wins these games is nothing to do with how good the managers are, or what tactics the teams play, so if it is about whichever manager can motivate his team the best (you also said that), does motivating his team to come back from 2 down not constitute managerial masterclass in your eyes ? :wink:
Augie, I said the occasion and players reaction to it would determine the result, that doesn’t mean that Emery’s performance during the game cannot be analysed!
For Emery to persist with that clown xhaka today, bewildering! That’s an ibservation nothing to do with the result that even you must question!!

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Fucking Xhaka!

I am struggling to believe that both Wenger and Emery can play this clown.

And because of that I will say right now that Emery must go.

All this “blind spot” shite is not a thing.

If you are a football person you will see that this Swiss retard is fucking shit.

It’s non negotiable.

He is shite.

The very fact he plays him is automatically giving the opposing team an advantage.

CloakedGooner

Post by CloakedGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:32 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:57 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:56 pm
Was Laca Injured?
Think he indicated to the bench before Torreira was subbed off

Check with CloakedGooner, he seems to be the expert on what the commentators say or didn't say.
He indicated that he had to come off. Not injured, just tired.

You're welcome

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:10 pm
Gave away two very poor goals.

Xhaka ffs time and time again he does this,should of been sent off the pen should of put him on a yellow,stupid fouls time and again the manager is rightly losing a lot of faith in many.

Fought back well but a game with less liabilities on the pitch we should of won Bellerin,Tierney and especially a Holding playing anywhere the level he waas before his knee injury can't come soon enough.
I thought it was an automatic Yellow - If you bring someone down in the penalty area? :?

xhakawanka needs to be left back at the training ground every time we play, just simply Useless.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

CloakedGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:16 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:32 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:57 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:56 pm
Was Laca Injured?
Think he indicated to the bench before Torreira was subbed off

Check with CloakedGooner, he seems to be the expert on what the commentators say or didn't say.
He indicated that he had to come off. Not injured, just tired.

You're welcome
Yeah I saw that , just after that foul, he signalled to the bench 'roll of hands' signal..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We all saw & know who our Worst player was today, but who do people think was MOTM

I think Gendouzi just shaded it from Laca and or Auba. :|

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:20 pm
We all saw & know who our Worst player was today, but who do people think was MOTM

Not all of us ! Unfortunately our manager would most likely think otherwise :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:20 pm

Guendouzi for me too - reckon that was his best match for us, grew into the game and took responsibility.

Mhiki was anonymous- never ran at his man, was spineless.

Pepe was disappointing, I know he needs time to settle in, but really seems to panic with his final pass / shot.

Missed opportunity to knock them down and give us a boost before the international break.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

As well as the penalty xhaka gave away 7 free kicks, think that has to be a record, didn't get a yellow until the last free :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:19 pm
I've said this before...Danny Rose is one of the most unlikeable players in the League.
That Lamela is a shit as well, Kane diabolical for that dive at the end, wonder if Sean "Dickhead" Dyche has anything to say about that

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:25 pm
That feels like a loss if i'm honest :rubchin:
Same here.....