Watford (A) Sun 15/09 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Watford (A) Sun 15/09 @ 16:30

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Hilarious stuff, sokratis needs to fuck off, he is shit, that suicidal pass was something you wouldn't see in a pubbers game :roll:

As for emery, he is out of his depth and can fuck off too.

And I said after his first game that pepe is fucking shocking, the bloke is worse than fucking iwobi, massive waste of money.

This season is going to be a long one, can't wait till next season when emery has fucked off and we can start again.

Anyone saying that the defenders should ignore what emery has instructed them to do has not played football at a good level, if you don't do what the managers instructs then you will be dropped for someone who will.

The manager is an idiot but so too are some of our players that can't see two forwards pressing from 10 yards out.

Whole team is a disgrace.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

That was yet another woeful performance. No fight. Non-existant defending. Playing out from the back when everyone knows that you are going to do it. No attack.

I hate to say it, but I think that I have seen enough of Emery. I wanted him to do well, but I just can't see what he is trying to do in either attack or defending. He isn't the answer. He seems wedded to a lot of bad ideas and is as myopic as Wenger was on his worst days.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

We lost that in midfield again - 31 shots they had. 23 in the 2nd half alone.

Freddie needs to have a serious word here with Dick about defending as a team.

Gutted.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Watford actually ended up having thirty one attempts on our goal. THIRTY FUCKING ONE :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

augie wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:55 pm
goonersid wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:51 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:48 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:46 pm
If we fuck this up I’m done with Emery. Why he continues with this fucking insanity is beyond me. Pure self harm.

At this stage leno has to take control of this shit and start going long with his kick outs - these are experienced players who shouldn't need to have their arses wiped for them every 2 minutes :roll:
Bollox!! Leno is simply following the instructions of an incompetent manager!

So tell me sid, if you were one of those players would you keep following those instructions or would you address the problem on the pitch ? TA6 and any one of those defenders would have said bollox to this and changed what we were doing

Souness has just said the very same as what I did here - he complained that no senior player stood up and pulled them together and changed the short kick outs bullshit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:25 pm
Bunch of shitcunts, but nothing will change for the next game (or for the rest of the season for that matter!)

Get Allegri in sharpish!
Have to agree.

Emery doesn't know what he is doing, there is no recognisable method or style to our play; except for playing out from the back and our defenders conceding silly penalties.

His starting line-up was Wrong.

Maitland Niles got roasted all game.

Willock & R.Nelson are made of rice paper.

Our mid-field is meant to be the bridge between defence and attack - they proved unable to do this.

We THREW THIS GAME AWAY and that was down to how the team had been prepared, the tactics & formation AND the Line-up.

We were lucky not to lose the game - had we been playing a better team we would have got Raped.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :banghead: :box: :banghead: :box:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

augie wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:32 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:26 pm
As bad as the players were, and they were terrible, they all play to the coaches plan as laid down for them, this isn't a one off thing this has happened game after game after game since he took over and if AW were in charge he'd be getting destroyed not the players, but some people still insist that UE is the one to take us forward.

I still think we'll finish top 4 this season, but not because we are good but because other teams are worse :banghead:

I don't give a fcuk if the coach was wenger, emery, pep or GG, no coach tells their players to stroll around doing the square root of fcuk all, and not give a fcuk. These players have no pride in themselves and their jersies
Well since six of the starting line up were Emery’s signings and apart from ozil , the rest were bit part or recently introduced youngsters!
Then maybe we can rule out “ the shit he inherited” defence of a complete fucking idiot, so far out of his depth it’s unreal!

augie

Post by augie »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:42 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:32 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:26 pm
As bad as the players were, and they were terrible, they all play to the coaches plan as laid down for them, this isn't a one off thing this has happened game after game after game since he took over and if AW were in charge he'd be getting destroyed not the players, but some people still insist that UE is the one to take us forward.

I still think we'll finish top 4 this season, but not because we are good but because other teams are worse :banghead:

I don't give a fcuk if the coach was wenger, emery, pep or GG, no coach tells their players to stroll around doing the square root of fcuk all, and not give a fcuk. These players have no pride in themselves and their jersies
Well since six of the starting line up were Emery’s signings and apart from ozil , the rest were bit part or recently introduced youngsters!
Then maybe we can rule out “ the shit he inherited” defence of a complete fucking idiot, so far out of his depth it’s unreal!

Not one ounce of blame today on wenger - the ONLY players imo that tried hard today (despite mistakes) were douzi, torreira and Ceballos, so the rest are fcuking garbage.

I have been very clear on the fact that I was not happy with the team he picked today, am not happy with 2 of his substitutions, but it seems for everybody else they have to pick only one person to blame and that is emery - god forbid that people will look at things rationally and admit that both were as bad as each other, and neither of them should be absolved of blame :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

Just to clarify, I would put the players AND the coaches and manager in a boeing 747, fly out over the pacific ocean, and fcuk everyone of them out into the water and see who can swim home :censored:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

When Willock went on that run at then end there I was screaming pass, pass, pass hoping he’d slip Aubameyang in. But he kept going and going and going and fucking going until he inevitably lost the ball.

I’d be afraid to look up the stat about how many times we lost possession today, it would be frightening.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Well at least Dick seemed pissed off " not a good point"

Villa up next, i want to see us disciplined and organized- even if we draw 1-1.

I want to see a reaction from Dick, not more of the same .

augie

Post by augie »

clockender1 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:55 pm
Well at least Dick seemed pissed off " not a good point"

Villa up next, i want to see us disciplined and organized- even if we draw 1-1.

I want to see a reaction from Dick, not more of the same .

As did xhaka but tbh I don't give two fcuks about that - dick and every one of those c.unts need to know that coming out with sad little faces does not excuse 90 mins of pathetic, gutless, lazy and passionless football

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The sight of our 2 center backs standing beside our keeper as he goes to take a kick out is the most soul destroying thing you’ll ever see on a football field.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

This is a good point too :

Spare a thought for Callum Chambers. Plays first game of the season and helps keep a clean sheet, then gets dropped and Arsenal concede 8 goals in 4 games with the man who replaced him giving away 2 penalties in that time.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Even the 2 wins against Newcastle and Burnely we were shit for long periods of the game. Liverpool was a cluster fuck and it took us going 2 down to the scum before we started playing decent football.

Today again was shocking. We’ve yet to play a decent 90 minutes this season. We’ve conceded 50+ goals in the league the last two seasons. We’re well on the way to break the 60+ barrier this time around.