Arsenal vs. Forest (League Cup) Tickets Question

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
meh

Arsenal vs. Forest (League Cup) Tickets Question

Post by meh »

Hello, fellow Gooners!

I'll be visiting London for the first time this September, and want to attend the Arsenal vs Forest match. Since I don't have any kind of membership (red/silver, etc.) I hope tickets will go on general sale. We've played them twice last couple of years, and it's just the league cup.

From your previous experience with this type of fixture, is there a chance for tickets to go on general sale? If they go on general sale, can I buy them online, or only at the stadium?

If the demand is high and they don't go on general sale, what other options do I have?

Thanks for your help :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Re: Arsenal vs. Forest (League Cup) Tickets Question

Post by DB10GOONER »

meh wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:58 pm
Hello, fellow Gooners!

I'll be visiting London for the first time this September, and want to attend the Arsenal vs Forest match. Since I don't have any kind of membership (red/silver, etc.) I hope tickets will go on general sale. We've played them twice last couple of years, and it's just the league cup.

From your previous experience with this type of fixture, is there a chance for tickets to go on general sale? If they go on general sale, can I buy them online, or only at the stadium?

If the demand is high and they don't go on general sale, what other options do I have?

Once you have 20 posts on here you can ask to buy tickets in our ticket forum. But be advised we are strict about that 20 post minimum as it's a service for members not randoms. I hope you get a ticket.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:40 am
meh wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:58 pm
Hello, fellow Gooners!

Once you have 20 posts on here you can ask to buy tickets in our ticket forum. But be advised we are strict about that 20 post minimum as it's a service for members not randoms. I hope you get a ticket.

Perhaps if you post 19 Tits posts in the basement? :lol: :wink:

I too hope you get a ticket :barscarf:

meh

Post by meh »

Thanks for your replies. I'm off to the ticket forum. I didn't even realize I've more than 20 posts already. Been a while since I've posted in here. I'm afraid tits will have to wait for another occasion :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

meh wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:19 am
Thanks for your replies. I'm off to the ticket forum. I didn't even realize I've more than 20 posts already. Been a while since I've posted in here. I'm afraid tits will have to wait for another occasion :D
Puffter :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:30 pm
meh wrote:
Puffter :roll: :lol:
:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

meh wrote:
Puffter Lesbian :roll: :lol:
:high5:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:56 pm
meh wrote:
Ooh. My favourite kind. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:18 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:56 pm
meh wrote:
Ooh. My favourite kind. 8)
Uh Ohh! Look out Meh! DB is about to groom you! :lol: