Villa (H) Sun 22/09 @ 16:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Villa (H) Sun 22/09 @ 16:30

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

clummo123 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:33 pm
Would just like to say one thing about the links I post. If the trend continues where more people are using them elsewhere other than this forum then I will stop posting them.

I put the streams up here for the forum members to use and not to be shared around Facebook and the like. I can track where links are opened from and today more than two thirds were from places other than the Gooner Forum. Don't kill the goose boys. :roll:
FFS people!

clummo is doing us a favour and people are sharing it outside the forum.

cop on ta fuck

Midz

Post by Midz »

I know we were all moaning at the start of the 2nd half but as it went on I really started to enjoy it. Funny that innit.

Glad we won though.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:34 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:29 pm
Well, thank fucking fuck. The better players drove us on there. Once Xhaka pissed off we got the win, funny that, eh? It would be nice to perhaps win a game without drama or catastrophe once in a while but that seems to be the way we do things under this bloke. Up to fourth now, but we're a million miles away from being a dependable and reliable side. Quite frankly, I'm worried.
Dear Mr Worried,

I share you concerns 1,000%.

:D :wink:
It all reminds me of this time last year. Scraping past teams we should be thrashing and raising our game just enough to get over the line.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Ten-man Arsenal rally to stun Villa

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's dramatic winner helped 10-man Arsenal complete a stunning late comeback to beat Aston Villa 3-2 at the Emirates Stadium.

Ha hey!! Unai Emery for MOTM :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:52 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:34 pm
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:29 pm
Well, thank fucking fuck. The better players drove us on there. Once Xhaka pissed off we got the win, funny that, eh? It would be nice to perhaps win a game without drama or catastrophe once in a while but that seems to be the way we do things under this bloke. Up to fourth now, but we're a million miles away from being a dependable and reliable side. Quite frankly, I'm worried.
Dear Mr Worried,

I share you concerns 1,000%.

:D :wink:
It all reminds me of this time last year. Scraping past teams we should be thrashing and raising our game just enough to get over the line.
Exactly mate, I know and he doesn't seem to be learning from his mistakes ... again that feels so similar somehow.... :cry: :banghead:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Not really.

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

When xhaka went off we gained an extra man and was able to compete

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yeah with xhakawanka in the team we were already the equivalent of being a man down.

John F

Post by John F »

xisstential wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:40 pm
clummo123 wrote:
Would just like to say one thing about the links I post. If the trend continues where more people are using them elsewhere other than this forum then I will stop posting them.

I put the streams up here for the forum members to use and not to be shared around Facebook and the like. I can track where links are opened from and today more than two thirds were from places other than the Gooner Forum. Don't kill the goose boys. :roll:
Your links are excellent....I used to have every football package, I've stopped that now because we are so shit so I use your links. Put your funding link up again please and I will make a donation. Thanks again :D
Just done it by following his profile .Thanks clummo

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Midz wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:52 pm
I know we were all moaning at the start of the 2nd half but as it went on I really started to enjoy it. Funny that innit.

Glad we won though.
I enjoyed the last 30 when our tackles started flying in and we were winning 2nd balls.

Dozer is great when he goes forward or sends one rather than passing sideways. He raises the teams tempo which suits our game better.

2nd MOTM of the season IMHO.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
clummo123 wrote:

That is really Bad, who the fuckk did it? name and shame I say...buncha cuntts.
Absolutely, he's doing a good turn for fellow forum members and some dick head putting it over facebook
Clummo totally agree if you stop posting the links, and many thanks for what you have done, totally appreciated

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Emery: ''Xhaka is a very important player for us. He has a big commitment and he is improving. I am not asking people to support him but I am sure he is going to achieve the best things if the supporters help him.”

He ain't dropping Xhaka anytime soon. :banghead:

clummo123

Post by clummo123 »

John F wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:14 pm
xisstential wrote:
clummo123 wrote:

Your links are excellent....I used to have every football package, I've stopped that now because we are so shit so I use your links. Put your funding link up again please and I will make a donation. Thanks again :D
Just done it by following his profile .Thanks clummo
Thanks very much John. Really appreciated mate.

Blim

Post by Blim »

Well please with the win, squeaky bum time for most of the game,AMN should never start another game, also Xhaka is like a sloth, apart from his pen Pepe was invisible, Sokratis performance was pathetic . I wish they had have played like that with 11 men, Emery has some sorting out to do But saying that :barscarf: :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Guendozi showing Xhaka how to drag your team back into a game with aplomb today, comfortably MOM.

Arsenal looked a totally different side after Xhaka was taken off, Willock was class. Looks like this season will be a question of whether we will score 3 goals to get the points. We have it in us to concede 2 every game as we have seen vs the Spuds, Watford and now Villa.

The thing that wound me up most about the game was when Guendozi got into an altercation with the Villa GK and a defender, they were arguing in front of the ref, one bad word for Guendozi and he was off. Yet Xhaka stood there like a lemon, not walking up an diffusing the situation as Tony Adams would have done back in the day. Xhaka is not a captain.