Match Streams

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Match Streams

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy! 8) :D :barscarf: :dancingbanana: :dance: :high5:

Mr Eboue

Post by Mr Eboue »

Cheers for all the links clummo.

Shame it's coming to an end :(

Herd

Post by Herd »

anyone got any streams ???

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

thanks for the links Clummo, they were great, totally understand your viewpoint....all the best and good luck with the fund raising

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Real shame that someone had to pi$$ up a brilliant service , Thanks for your efforts Clummo .

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

What fucking dickhead shared the streams? Fuck sake I’d all but given up on streaming after years of watching games freeze and die every single time and along comes Clummo and I was able to watch non televised Arsenal games in superb quality without issue.

We were on to a good thing here and as usual one dickhead spoils it for everyone else :roll:

Afc5123

Post by Afc5123 »

rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:44 am
What fucking dickhead shared the streams? Fuck sake I’d all but given up on streaming after years of watching games freeze and die every single time and along comes Clummo and I was able to watch non televised Arsenal games in superb quality without issue.

We were on to a good thing here and as usual one dickhead spoils it for everyone else :roll:
I never used the streams but the amount of positive experiences people only shows how great they were so hats off to Clummo for that and sorry you had to remove them because some twat shared them!

With regards to going forward guys I would suggest either an IPTV service which will show all the games, you could also get a "legit" sub in an over seas country for example DAZN in Canada show all 380 games and then you need a VPN to watch.

Neither option is free but then neither option has crappy streams. Haven't missed an Arsenal game in 5+ years that I want to watch including all games not shown on tv.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Afc5123 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:35 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:44 am

I never used the streams but the amount of positive experiences people only shows how great they were so hats off to Clummo for that and sorry you had to remove them because some twat shared them!

With regards to going forward guys I would suggest either an IPTV service which will show all the games, you could also get a "legit" sub in an over seas country for example DAZN in Canada show all 380 games and then you need a VPN to watch.

Neither option is free but then neither option has crappy streams. Haven't missed an Arsenal game in 5+ years that I want to watch including all games not shown on tv.
There's always one dickhead who has to ruin the fun and games. AFC, mate, can you take me through your IPTV, VPN thing, please, but really slowly as I'm a proper fucking technology idiot. How do I go about getting it sorted so I can watch the games. I have found a few decent streaming sites over the last year or so, but can you explain what to do, please?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

That's a good idea Perry. If Afc5123 posts a good guide I'll break it off into it's own thread and sticky it for everyone.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Clummo offers a great service and all funds go to a good cause

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:03 pm
Clummo offers a great service and all funds go to a good cause
Ditto. Best streams ever.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm not part of the streaming group so can someone confirm if these streams are no longer available through here? If so I'll unsticky this thread - and add my thanks to Clummo for looking after the regulars so well and doing a great job raising money for a great cause.

I've added a new streaming advice thread with advice provided by Afc5123.

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:22 pm
I'm not part of the streaming group so can someone confirm if these streams are no longer available through here? If so I'll unsticky this thread - and add my thanks to Clummo for looking after the regulars so well and doing a great job raising money for a great cause.

Unfortunately Yes DB it has stopped .Thanks to Clummo for providing excellent streams it was a shame it got abused.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

+1 on Clummo's private service.......not to be sniffed at and for a fantastic cause.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:12 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:22 pm

Unfortunately Yes DB it has stopped .Thanks to Clummo for providing excellent streams it was a shame it got abused.
Cheers John. It's a shame alright. Always one idiot ruins it for everyone.

I'll unsticky this. If Clummo restarts his service in the future I'll resticky the thread.