Manc Filth (A) 30/09 @ 20:00

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Manc Filth (A) 30/09 @ 20:00

Post by Midz »

best i go to bed now, sorry.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:19 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:47 am
Manure not playing well, injury stricken, beaten by Palace here, w
Now I've had a few drinks and what i read was 'beaten by police'....

I guess you've had to have hadd a few drinks

:cheers:

I'll drink to that! :D :wink:

Blim

Post by Blim »

Can you imagine the fall out if Captain catastrophe gets sent of in this game lol :lol: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Don't think Saka or Martinelli will start. Wouldn't think Holding will either. Emery will have Thursday in mind and so woukd expect to see a return for Sokratis, Luiz, Xhaka, Pepe, Guendouzi and Aubameyang . I would hope Tierney would start . This is a very winnable game with the correct line up and approach.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

When you’re down on your arse, can’t score, let alone win a game, you want to play Arsenal led by Captain Cuntastic. There’s only one way this is heading and that’s a defeat for us. In fact, find a united player who hasn’t scored for 8 months and stick a score on it!! :banghead:

I think Dicks team selection for this will have the internet air turning blue!! :roll:

General

Post by General »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:28 am
When you’re down on your arse, can’t score, let alone win a game, you want to play Arsenal led by Captain Cuntastic. There’s only one way this is heading and that’s a defeat for us. In fact, find a united player who hasn’t scored for 8 months and stick a score on it!! :banghead:

I think Dicks team selection for this will have the internet air turning blue!! :roll:
2 disorganised teams serving up a chaotic error strewn game is what you can expect to see. Defensively United are more sound and saw off Leicester, who are better travellers than us, with minimum fuss. They’ve pitched weaker teams against us and won comfortably. Monday won’t be any different.

Blim

Post by Blim »

We are going to need divine intervention to win this, he will most probably start the three stooges Matiland-Niles, Sokratis, and Luiz, not forgetting
captain catastrophe so it could get ugly. :(

John F

Post by John F »

TeeCee wrote:

It is called Arsenal Aid a charity for underperforming clubs and players to boost self-esteem.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

1-0 to Northern Scum. I just don't rate our 'old fellas'. :barscarf: :barscarf:

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

1)ee wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:13 pm
Stating the obvious but if we don't win on Monday night that is all the evidence that is needed to prove there is something badly wrong.
Despite when we last won at OT or any of that, United are brutal and there's no excuse to get anything other than a win against them.
Definately a big game for both teams. United win and the talk around them will die down. If they lose OGS could be in real trouble.
If we win, it will show we are on the right track and improving. Lose and it's one step forward and 2 back and the support will start to get restless.
If its a draw then its only slightly better for us than them.

I think we'll beat them. Emery on the up :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Team selection is the deal maker/breaker for this game

He HAS TO play Torreira as the Holding Mid-fielder with Dozer and Willock or Ceballos either side of him, o course that means benching xhakawanka, which ain't gonna happen.

We have the players to beat them, it's just that our coach can't see the best team.

By rights he should play Chambers (RB) with Holding & Sokratis CB's and Tierney LB

along with Ceballos, Pepe, Auba & Saka

Leno
=
Chambers, Holding, Sokratis, Tierney
=
Dozer, Torreira, Ceballos (but probably xhakawanka :roll: )
=
Pepe, Auba, Saka

I have lost faith in Emery in all honesty - Everyone makes mistakes, but at his level he is meant to learn from it, see and make the solution, something he has demonstrated he doesn't get or do.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

TeeCee wrote:

I hope manure don't have some 15 year old wonderkid who they can debut on Monday.....we all know how that would end up too :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:43 pm
TeeCee wrote:

I hope manure don't have some 15 year old wonderkid who they can debut on Monday.....we all know how that would end up too :banghead:
They've got that young lad Greenwood, he must be a good shout for a Marco van bastenesqe performance against our fannyholes at the back..

augie

Post by augie »

If he picks xhaka to start this game, then I don't see a happy ending for emery and reckon he will be gone by Europa league game if we don't beat the mancs

Blim

Post by Blim »

augie wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:54 pm
If he picks xhaka to start this game, then I don't see a happy ending for emery and reckon he will be gone by Europa league game if we don't beat the mancs
captain catastrophe's name will be the first one on the team sheet (sadly)