The Boring, BORING Interlull (NSFW)

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
TeeCee

Re: The Boring, BORING Interlull

Post by TeeCee »

I hear Xhakas missus had a baby girl :barscarf: hopefully the fanny will get 6 months paternity leave 8)
I heard she squeezed out a little turd and they called it Xhaka Jnr! 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:09 am
I hear Xhakas missus had a baby girl :barscarf: hopefully the fanny will get 6 months paternity leave 8)
I heard he was there for the birth and when the midwife said "we're halfway there" he thought she said "halfway line" and he went through the back of her ankles studs up. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:22 am
TeeCee wrote:
I heard he was there for the birth and when the midwife said "we're halfway there" he thought she said "halfway line" and he went through the back of her ankles studs up. :D

:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:lol: :lol: Top Giffing OBG 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:D :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

As the title says 'boring interlull' here's an interesting article I came across:-

Click on the press clipping.

Midz

Post by Midz »

I guess it helps if I include the link.

https://blog.woolwicharsenal.co.uk/archives/5616

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Well faced with the interlull I have started to give the Germany v Argentina game a watch. Some youngster called Gnabry just scored.

Might give the Pulis & Wenker Football scouting agency a call about him :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:10 pm
Well faced with the interlull I have started to give the Germany v Argentina game a watch. Some youngster called Gnabry just scored.

Gnabry is On Fire at the moment .. and of course wenkertheTossbag didn't think he was good enough, yet had the genius to keep players like Bendtner, Gervinho, Santos and Denilson long contracts on Big wages .... :? :roll:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:39 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:10 pm

Gnabry is On Fire at the moment .. and of course wenkertheTossbag didn't think he was good enough, yet had the genius to keep players like Bendtner, Gervinho, Santos and Denilson long contracts on Big wages .... :? :roll:
The thing that does it 10x worse for me is that he chose to keep his young wonderkid Theo Walcott over Gnabry and indirectly hinted that there is no place for him so a loan move (which is what he wanted) is no good. Hence why Gnabry left permanently and boy do I not blame him.

Can't wait to add Gnabry on the list of players that AW had in mind/scouted/thought about playing and all the other bullshit he comes up with. If he made us 'believe' he allegedly scouted and talked to Messi and Mbappe's team, this is an easier one. Fucking prick.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:22 am
TeeCee wrote:
The first thing he will teach her about football is backward and sideways passing :banghead:

Clash

Post by Clash »

There’s a great interview just been put on YouTube where a certain Mr Wright visits his old friend Mr Bergkamp at his house in Holland :barscarf:

Definitely worth watching, especially during this blasted interlull. The word legend is over-used but it’s a word that isn’t good enough to describe a man like Dennis :barscarf:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=twgVAkT2LV0

( Sorry if the link don’t work, I’m using a f-ing iPad :banghead: )

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:26 am
There’s a great interview just been put on YouTube where a certain Mr Wright visits his old friend Mr Bergkamp at his house in Holland :barscarf:

Definitely worth watching, especially during this blasted interlull. The word legend is over-used but it’s a word that isn’t good enough to describe a man like Dennis :barscarf:

The Dennis is simply the greatest player to wear our storied jersey. The greatest player that has ever lived. 8) Anyone that disagrees with that is a cùnt. :censored:

And I still love Wrighty too. One of the greatest strikers in the history of the game. Legend. 8)

Thanks for posting that link mate. 8)

Blim

Post by Blim »

Clash wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:26 am

Thanks very much for the link, Dennis is a God for me the best player ever to grace the club and we have had some brilliant players but for me Dennis was the best. Yup he is definitely a Legend there will never be another one like him. I was hoping to see him manage our club one day. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What a Brilliant Interview, a treasure of a find ...

Nothing can follow that .. I mean Wrighty THE Legend interviewing "God"..

I remember very well "Gods" first 2 goals for Arsenal against Southampton....the press had been slating him etc then:

BOOM x 2 :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzkGiiASIac

and of course his goal against Bolton that took us into Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSAer3KUQo

So as there are no words to follow that AND it is the boring inter-lull...what an one do? What can one say??? :?

:rubchin: