Dippers (A) Weds 30th Ko 1930

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Rian1

Re: Dippers (A) Weds 30th Ko 1930

Post by Rian1 »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:44 pm
So what’s the plan now, just sleepwalk into 2 defeats against Wolves and Leicester with Mr. Magnolia in charge?

Fuck that.
With how Leicester are playing, we might be the next fucking victims of a bad defeat. Wolves will probably be a draw to continue the misery that UE is putting us on. Can't wait for December; loss to Man City, Chelsea and potentially United all in the space of a 3 weeks.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

As they say around these parts, if it was raining soup Arsenal would bring forks...

Via guy on twitter

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:40 pm
That's it, done with The Arsenal till it changes, football is fuckin fixed and I can't invest my passion in it anymore, I'm fuckin livid with this shit, 5 fuckin goals and still can't win, FUCKIN 5 FUCKIN GOALS AND LOSE FFS.

See you guys in a few years when the yanks gone along with emery and a host of players.

But you will keep posting on the joke thread, right?
:barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
So what’s the plan now, just sleepwalk into 2 defeats against Wolves and Leicester with Mr. Magnolia in charge?

Fuck that.
We won't win on sat for sure mate and Leicester will fucking ragdoll us at theirs the week after :cry:
Couldn't put away a bunch of adolescents ffs embarrassingly embarrassing :oops:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

How shit is Martinez though? Fucked two of them in.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:

Fuck that.
Point at home to Wolves after giving away the lead. Heavy loss at Leicester, draw at Norwich, beat Brighton, thrashed by City and Chavs, draw v Manure, 25 points off the top and in seventh by January 1st. A third round loss in the cup and desperate focus on the UEFA Cup. Manure will do a deal with Allergi to take over in July from the little goblin face, Scum will sack fatty and get someone in and we'll be stuck with Emery as anyone decent will be gone. Much like we were five years ago with Wanker.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:50 pm
How shit is Martinez though? Fucked two of them in.
The dipshit didn't even go once in the right direction until their last penalty and with that one he couldn't even get to it. He kept going to his left whilst Liverpool kept slotting on his right. No sense of changing directions or even adjusting to the situation. Same with Leno, really poor with penalties. Palace penalty taker ALWAYS slots on the left of the keeper when Palace are trailing and Sunday was no different but Leno goes right..

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:40 pm
That's it, done with The Arsenal till it changes, football is fuckin fixed and I can't invest my passion in it anymore, I'm fuckin livid with this shit, 5 fuckin goals and still can't win, FUCKIN 5 FUCKIN GOALS AND LOSE FFS.

See you guys in a few years when the yanks gone along with emery and a host of players.
I'm heading that way too

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:53 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Fuck that.
Point at home to Wolves after giving away the lead. Heavy loss at Leicester, draw at Norwich, beat Brighton, thrashed by City and Chavs, draw v Manure, 25 points off the top and in seventh by January 1st. A third round loss in the cup and desperate focus on the UEFA Cup. Manure will do a deal with Allergi to take over in July from the little goblin face, Scum will sack fatty and get someone in and we'll be stuck with Emery as anyone decent will be gone. Much like we were five years ago with Wanker.
Holy fuck, this sounds so scary but very very attainable. Wouldn't even be surprised if you were right word for word on this one. UE can't compose himself in the EFL, I expect no better during FA Cup run.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

rodders999 wrote:

Fuck that.
Ah well at least it’s not all doom and gloom eh?

8)

Clash

Post by Clash »

Can we send Ceballos back early?

He is fucking shit!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Clash wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:59 pm
Can we send Ceballos back early?

He is fucking shit!
Absolute gash

Could see all day he was missing that pen
Last edited by IW8Goalmachine on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Topside Northbank wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:38 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 pm
Who's the dark haired bit of treacle behind Emery?
Next manager I hope
We can live but hope! I think U.E. just doesn't understand the English game and his defence coaching just does not exist.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I'm seeing people on twitter talking about being proud of the performance. There is zero to be proud of watching a bunch of bottlejobs crumble at the slightest bit of pressure. As for Emery, if we really are a big club then we need to act like it and get rid.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:57 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Fuck that.
Ah well at least it’s not all doom and gloom eh?

8)
I know, at least we've got a guide dog toilet.