Dippers (A) Weds 30th Ko 1930

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Dippers (A) Weds 30th Ko 1930

Post by OneBardGooner »

Bunch of Cheating, Diving scousers coached by a Vagrant.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Clash wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:59 pm
Can we send Ceballos back early?

He is fucking shit!
Thought we had a super player on our hands after the Burnely game but ever since you can see why Madrid binned him off on loan - fucking toilet.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Clash wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:59 pm
Can we send Ceballos back early?

He is fucking shit!
No placement at all. Dani is good for what he is worth but from the run up it was obvious he was going left. Go left, but good Lord add some swing man.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Think Ceballos might need counselling along with our glorious captain! Arsenal from 2005 - never fail to disappoint!

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Mourinho said it in coded language at start of season that Ceballaos was harmless.Seems he was right.

Clash

Post by Clash »

One of the more worrying things tonight once again showed is the lack of winning mentality at the club.

When you don’t have that, it doesn’t matter what personnel you have, you’re gonna have problems. Especially playing against teams that do have a winning mentality.

I see no real desire to block shots, stop crosses coming in, keep,clean sheets. Nobody truly prepared to put their body on the line. It’s been this way for years so it’s not Emery’s fault but he clearly isn’t the man to bring it back either.

Not sure I hold out any real hope of Arsenal getting it right any time soon. There is just a general lack of desire at the whole club to significantly improve. The only focus still seems to be on top 4 or CL qualification through the EL and this is still about money rather than glory.

The purgatory continues indefinitely ...

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Only Emery's Arsenal can go to Anfield score 5 and still manage to lose the match. The repercussions for this defeat will go much deeper than people think. Martinez looked like an 18 year old rookie.

Even listening to it on the radio I knew cellabos would miss. Ozil assist for the 4th was out of this world. Only player in the premier league that could produce an assist like that, sublime. A clear missed opportunity to get a big result. I really don't see much hope for Emery after that match.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Mustafalaugh simply cannot be allowed to wear our jersey ever again. Even in his own backyard having a kick about with his kids. Holding has a decent CH somewhere within himself but playing beside a complete fucking idiot like Mustafalaugh is not good for his confidence or development.

Emery showed again he is willing to let petty spats dictate his decision making. As someone said over the weekend he would literally cut off his own nose to spite his face. Hooking Ozil when AMN and Willock had both been utter utter gash up to that point was the act of a petty little man wanting to show the world he could publicly bitch slap our ONLY truly creative player. Gobshite. :roll: The minute he hooked him we lost our best outlet and invited them onto us and paid the price. :roll:

Good to see that scouse new age traveller child has perfected the art of diving so early in his career. Vermin. :censored:

The positives? Martinelli is young but truly gifted. He could go on to be world class. Willock's goal was the only thing he did right all night but what a goal! Ozil's backheel was the work of a man that thinks on a different level to most footballers.

Whoever called Stupid Teeth "Trampy Shipman" on this thread (Perry?) Well played sir - I nearly pissed myself laughing. :lol: 8)

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:06 am
Mustafalaugh simply cannot be allowed to wear our jersey ever again. Even in his own backyard having a kick about with his kids. Holding has a decent CH somewhere within himself but playing beside a complete fucking idiot like Mustafalaugh is not good for his confidence or development.

Emery showed again he is willing to let petty spats dictate his decision making. As someone said over the weekend he would literally cut off his own nose to spite his face. Hooking Ozil when AMN and Willock had both been utter utter gash up to that point was the act of a petty little man wanting to show the world he could publicly bitch slap our ONLY truly creative player. Gobshite. :roll: The minute he hooked him we lost our best outlet and invited them onto us and paid the price. :roll:

Good to see that scouse new age traveller child has perfected the art of diving so early in his career. Vermin. :censored:

The positives? Martinelli is young but truly gifted. He could go on to be world class. Willock's goal was the only thing he did right all night but what a goal! Ozil's backheel was the work of a man that thinks on a different level to most footballers.

Whoever called Stupid Teeth "Trampy Shipman" on this thread (Perry?) Well played sir - I nearly pissed myself laughing. :lol: 8)
Said it in a different thread , Emery substituted two players that most likely will not start on Saturday.. Bad game management or just pure spite? Agree with you about AMN and Willock, goal apart Willock was anonymous.
God I hate Klopp more and more with each passing game. I think he has an earpiece linked up to a PR man who issues instructions like " cameras coming on you Jurgen , ramp up the fake emotion " or " the team played well Jurgen, get onto the pitch quickly and steal their glory"..
Sky surpassed themselves at fulltime with their usual bias. As for the Liverpool penalty, typical Mane dive, the kids at Anfield are learning well from the masters.
If Liverpool went three or four up early in a game without a penalty do they still get the spot kick or can they save it and have two penalties the next game.
I thought it was an awful mistake ridden game riddled with some awful goals from a defensive point of view. The Oirish keeper for the Victims may have save a penalty but he gifted two goals to Arsenal. The plastic Victim fans in work will ***** over him today..Oddly they were talking yesterday about Liverpool "throwing the game"..adding that last year was the first time in their history that Liverpool "threw a game"......How can you even debate that kind of rubbish. ?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Yes they are cheating scouse murdering scum victim bastards and every defeat by them invariably involves cheating!
That’s why I hare them more than Spurs
However another defeat from a winning position! Nothing has changed! Get this c u n t out of our club!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:36 am
Yes they are cheating scouse murdering scum victim bastards and every defeat by them invariably involves cheating!
However another defeat from a winning position! Nothing has changed! Get this c u n t out of our club!
Third time this season that a two goal lead was lost and Arsenal fail to win.. Finger can only point at one person, the manager.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Cabellos and Guendouzi took off for the tunnel the second the Liverpool winning penalty hit the back of the net but they were fucking hauled back by Tierney and told to get the over and salute the away fans.

The future’s bright for that lad.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:39 am
goonersid wrote:
Third time this season that a two goal lead was lost and Arsenal fail to win.. Finger can only point at one person, the manager.
Actually think you could nearly say 4 times, we had a 2 goal lead twice in this game.

Clash

Post by Clash »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:38 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:39 am
goonersid wrote:
Actually think you could nearly say 4 times, we had a 2 goal lead twice in this game.
Not meaning to be pedantic but BWK is right .... we only lost a 2 goal once during the game (from 4-2 to 4-4).

Being 3-1 up, then 4-2 and then 5-4 but still not winning is pathetic whatever way we look at it though. We should have thrashed them but we couldn’t even defend against a blind team at the moment.

And these scorelines are an embarrassment. There were less goals scored in the penalty shoot out than the 90mins :roll:

And do our keepers ever save penalties? Apparently Leno has face eleven (shocking stat) in his short time at the club and saved none (another shocking stat). Although it’s tough when you’re replacing a penalty king like Cech.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Clash give me a few mins to Google pedantic :lol:,