Wolves H Sat 2nd Nov KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Wolves H Sat 2nd Nov KO 3pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:00 pm
clummo123 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:13 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:43 pm
xisstential wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:31 am
Seriously, does anyone even care anymore?

Worse thing is I was reading on Monday that 6 people were in the running for the managers job.....including Viera, Arteta & Allegri. Allegri......and we went with Emery. I wonder if it's too late :? :? Probably. because we'll wait for the ceiling to come down on our heads before "making our move", which will take another 6 months....And no doubt get the wrong bloke again :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Turgid draw on Saturday before a serious mauling the following week.................
It's gonna be Eddie fucking Howe next May isn't it....

:suicide:
Or Sean Dyche?! :oops: :lol:
You Take That Back !!!

:shock: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:wink:

Not only will they out play/run/pass us. But Espirito Santo will totally out Tactic dickead. :x :banghead:

What IS Weird is that every time I hear or read or say his name Espirito Santo I keep going to either make the sign of the cross or genuflect :? :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Quality. 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What a mouthwatering prospect and highly important game.................said no-one ever

Our league season begins and ends on the same day and has done for more than a decade, any I can't believe even the Chumps League junkie tourists that turn up these days will be able to get excited knowing that their little piece of paradise is 4 points away still

Hopefully Tierney starts otherwise just push Adama onto Kolasinac and watch the chaos that ensues

A 1-2 home defeat, with 45000 mongies singing the "We've got Ozil" song.......as clearly an underperforming, lightweight fartpipe is exactly what we'd need against one of the hardest working sides in the division

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

lose to Wolves tomorrow and I think a tipping point with the fans might be reached regarding the future of Emery.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:16 am
What a mouthwatering prospect and highly important game.................said no-one ever

Our league season begins and ends on the same day and has done for more than a decade, any I can't believe even the Chumps League junkie tourists that turn up these days will be able to get excited knowing that their little piece of paradise is 4 points away still

Hopefully Tierney starts otherwise just push Adama onto Kolasinac and watch the chaos that ensues

A 1-2 home defeat, with 45000 mongies singing the "We've got Ozil" song.......as clearly an underperforming, lightweight fartpipe is exactly what we'd need against one of the hardest working sides in the division
This is spot on. Remember, he has hardly put it in for the last couple of seasons. Yet, the braindeads have started up that chant again. I am willing to accept him back if he puts a shift in, otherwise get rid. Might sneak a 2-1 tomorrow, but for what exactly at the moment, with the club directionless and in a footballing coma.

Rob Admin
Site Admin

Post by Rob Admin »

Got some tiling to do in the Kitchen tomorrow, are Arseanl playing then?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Xhaka is not playing ! :barscarf:

well that's give us more of a chance then :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

So swiss turd wont play! Emery wants normality to return for us and him!
If he thinks we are going to forget then he is an even bigger fucking idiot than he’s already shown himself to be!
The irony however is that the manager had unwittingly and inadvertantly improved his chances of picking up 3 points!

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

We should concede usual 2, one chaotic goal to keep run going for our defence. 2-2 or 3-2 just to postpone the inevitable for a while.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

So no Xhaka. Just as well, because if he ever plays for us again, he's gonna have to play like Cruyff, or the roof will come off.............ergo, the roof is gonna come off.

Haven't a clue what to predict, but I'll go for a 1-1, or 2-2 draw. More chance of losing than winning though imo. Ironically, as someone else said, the team will be strengthened by no Xhaka stinking the place out.

I'd go Guendouzi and Torreira centre mid, Pepe and Martinelli wide, Auba and Laca up front. Doubt Dick will do that though. As for the defence, doesn't matter really, as we can't defend. We don't have a centre half worthy of the name, although I'd like to see Bellerin and Tierney at fullback.....not Kolasinac or Chambers !

I'm sure Dick's got other ideas.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

In a show of solidarity with uber snowflake Chalk Xhakatard our lads will all raise their game and we will win 4-1.

Of course once the entitled snowflake generation "moment of emotion" has passed we will revert to type and lose the next couple of games by throwing away 2 goal leads. As we do. :roll:

Blim

Post by Blim »

If we lose this Emery better start packing the long knives will be out for him. If the brainfart known as Xhaka doesn't start we might be in with a chance of winning this.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Looks like the 40000 or so tactical geniuses that flock to the bowl have got their wish, as it is being widely reported that the saviour and answer to all our prayers, Mesut Ozil, is set to start alongside Pepe, Lacazette and Aubameyang. If that is the case, then absolutely no excuses about not having the right players around him - I expect a dominating performance from start to finish with him running the show. After all, if he'd started every game we'd be top of the league by now

Once he's done it at home to Wolves, let's see him take that brilliant form up to Leicester and run that game too.

Looking forward to the turnaround in our fortunes and to see what's been missing

I suppose it will be Emery's fault if by some distant chance he doesn't perform anyway

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

We're no better than Wolves so a draw 2-2. :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Thankfully the missus has come to the rescue and wants to look at new curtains this afternoon, so a perfect excuse to eliminate any temptation to find a stream and ruin another Saturday afternoon

Hope its as exciting as all those other riveting league games we've had

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal 5 - Wolves Nil (maybe 1) :?

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Yes, I had a tequila Breakfast/Brunch and .... :suffolk_chunky: