Leicester A Sat 9th Nov KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Leicester A Sat 9th Nov KO 1730

Post by falkirk goon »

Just one question here :rubchin: will they lube up or just todger us unlubed :rubchin: I think the latter :oops: 4 or 5-1

SteveO 35

Re: Leicester A Sat 9th Nov KO 1730

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nice gesture of Leicester who are apparently handing out Tommee Tippee plastic bibs to our travelling fans so that they continue salivating over Liverpool's least successful manager for 70 years.

We will probably lose, Emery will be to blame, Ozil will be man of the match whether he plays or not, and Rodgers will be instilled as the bookies favourite to become PM for the 12 December general election

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Looking forward to this, as I firmly believe defeat will ensure it’s this clowns last game in charge! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I don't know if it will though Sid, even if we get raped :?

He HAS to go so that we can get someone in temporarily to manage for the remainder of the season unless the board are brave enough to hire someone decent on a permanent basis, but I don't think they are :(

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

We'll concede more goals than Rebekah Vardy's had cocks

chirpy999

Post by chirpy999 »

That made me laugh. The Vardys are probably a horrible couple, shes always been interested in the money.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:30 pm
More pricks than a second hand pin cushion

I wonder if her or Albert Steptoe Jnr will have possession of the marital brain cell when we head up there

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Looking forward to this about as much as a colonoscopy. :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

robbo10 wrote:
Impossible even we cant concede 374 goals.
We should get the Leicester DJ to play some Peter Andre songs b4 the game.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Brendan fuckung Rodgers. The stupid man's Bruce Rioch. And still he'll out think Dick. :roll:

4-1 home banker with Steptoe bagging a threesome like his wife does on those "holidays with the girls" in Benidorm. :censored:

Allegedly cough cough etc. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:05 am
Brendan fuckung Rodgers. The stupid man's Bruce Rioch. And still he'll out think Dick. :roll:

4-1 home banker with Steptoe bagging a threesome like his wife does on those "holidays with the girls" in Benidorm. :censored:

Allegedly cough cough etc. :wink:
Allegedly she was getting more tips than all the Spanish waiters put together. Her sphincter was so damaged it resembled her husbands boat race. :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

robbo10 wrote:
:D :D :D aint that the truth

Ernie71

Post by Ernie71 »

The players will lay down and die they know a defeat will get rid of the Spanish Bruce Rioch. Its like the end of Wenger i cant be bothered if we lose

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I suspect Ernie is right. If, as seems likely, Emery has lost the dressing room, then they'll be no incentive to play for him. When the pressure was on the French prat, he had a way of pulling out a result....largely, I think, because he never actually lost the dressing room in the usual sense of the word. I think the players knew he'd lost the plot and had given up believing in his abilities, but he successfully bought their support, with a no accountability, easy lifestyle, mixed with over inflated wages on long term contracts....good ol' Uncle Arsene.

Dick doesn't have that advantage and nor do I think he has the cunning to keep his favourites on-side, as the slippery Gallic fucker had.

We'd lose this anyway, but given the situation, comfortable 2-0 win for Leicester, maybe 3-0.

Could well be goodnight Dick.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:53 pm
I suspect Ernie is right. If, as seems likely, Emery has lost the dressing room, then they'll be no incentive to play for him. When the pressure was on the French prat, he had a way of pulling out a result....largely, I think, because he never actually lost the dressing room in the usual sense of the word. I think the players knew he'd lost the plot and had given up believing in his abilities, but he successfully bought their support, with a no accountability, easy lifestyle, mixed with over inflated wages on long term contracts....good ol' Uncle Arsene.

Dick doesn't have that advantage and nor do I think he has the cunning to keep his favourites on-side, as the slippery Gallic fucker had.

We'd lose this anyway, but given the situation, comfortable 2-0 win for Leicester, maybe 3-0.

Could well be goodnight Dick.
Yup! Just look he's even practising waving Goodbye.