The Managers Sack Race (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Which manager shall be sacked next?

Dick
39%
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
11%
Ralph Hassehutti
14%
Marco Silva
25%
Manuel Pellegrini
No votes
Mauricio Pochettino
7%
Quique Sanchez Flores
4%
Steve Bruce
No votes
Roy Hodgson
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes: 28

TeeCee

Re: Poch Gone

Post by TeeCee »

Levy’s time at the dustbin lids has been constantly based around ‘getting one over’ on Arsenal. I think there is definitely an element of act fast because he knows Arsenal WILL sack Emery, it’s just a matter of time and I think they wanted to ensure they were ahead of us in ‘being available’.

I hope the stories about Maureenio are true but it could all be a bluff. I’d hate to see them get Allegri or even Nagelsmann. Yet again the dallying of the Arsenal board could cost us dearly.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Maureen confirmed as new manager they clearly been planning this. Wish we would do the same and get Allegri in.

Goonuz71

Post by Goonuz71 »

Maureen IN .

nut flush gooner

clockender1 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:57 pm
Block93 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:12 pm
Anybody who genuinely thinks that Pocchetino has done a bad job at Tottenham over the last five years, is deluding themself.
?
Yep, a 2nd place and two 3rds in five years is not shoddy.

But they had to sack him for financial reasons, theyve over leveraged themselves with the stadium.

If they dont make the CL this year they are fucked. They need the money to pay the debt.
Now that Maureen has been confirmed, if Poch fucked them over financially they haven't seen anything yet. Maureen has spent hundreds of millions down the years, and not promoted youth.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Phew!
Gonna be interesting, a Cheque book manager of a charity shop club? Bye bye Kane, he’ll be off, maybe that’s the plan, get 150m for him and Moron-io can spunk it!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyone on here hailing Moron-hio as a great manager is thinking of yesterday's man. Moron-hio is a busted flush. He was found out years ago and is now as well known for his failures as for his early success. He will destroy whatever team spirit the scum have left, he will alienate their delusional fans by playing shit football, he will win nothing and he will piss away a fortune before falling out with Levy because Levy does not have the money Moron-hio needs to buy a trophy.

As for Poxychinos? A manager for over a decade now and he has won fuck all. Nothing. Zilch. Zip. And hilariously we have Gooners hailing him as a top manager. WTAF? Top managers win trophies. :roll:

nut flush gooner

Chelsea fans will be fuming considering they are supposed to hate sperz even more than we do (not true).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:59 am
Chelsea fans will be fuming considering they are supposed to hate sperz even more than we do (not true).
:lol: :barscarf:

It's a win win. The chavs "greatest ever manager" and club legend is now the manager of the team they allegedly hate the most. :lol:

nut flush gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:02 am
nut flush gooner wrote:

It's a win win. The chavs "greatest ever manager" and club legend is now the manager of the team they allegedly hate the most. :lol:
Aye, whilst it's nice to see turmoil again over the road I do wish our board would have the balls to do something similar and install Allegri. somehow I think we will dither over Emery's replacement and miss out on the big names. Still will be interesting to see what the spuds make of Maureen's turgid style of football.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Have to admit I'm finding it quite embarrassing having a thread dedicated to a scum manager on the front page of the forum..... :oops:

I'll give it a couple of days for everyone to read and comment then I'm gonna merge it with the managerial "Sack Race" thread.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:07 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:02 am
nut flush gooner wrote:

Aye, whilst it's nice to see turmoil again over the road I do wish our board would have the balls to do something similar and install Allegri. somehow I think we will dither over Emery's replacement and miss out on the big names. Still will be interesting to see what the spuds make of Maureen's turgid style of football.
Agreed. I think Dick will still be here in May and as you say by then it'll be too late to get a top manager in. We need to act now.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

You can say what you like, but the spuds were in a similar situation to ourselves, in that the current manager was not going to deliver clge football next season!
A requirement essential to both clubs, albeit for different reasons!
The spuds to ensure they can keep up their new stadium mortgage whilst still beimg able to attract new signings and hold on to their better players as much as possible’
Ourselves? Well to take the first strps to re-establishing ourselves as a top club!
The spuds however have reacted to their situation, whereas we are sitting hoping a manager who has proven himself an idiot, can turn things around!
Mourinho’s best days may (and I mean may) be behind him.
He will however make an impact where things have gone stale, his football may be hard to watch, but he is tactically astute.
The spuds have taken a gamble, but it was one where in reality they had nothing to lose and one where Mourinho might just turn their season (in terms of clge qualification) around and if not? well at least they fucking well tried!
We all know it will most likely turn sour in 18 months time, but financially it might be an inconvenience worth suffering!
If we don’t beat Soton at the weekend and that c u n t is still in charge the following week.
Then I’m finished with Arsenal and I hope he stays until the end of the season, where he will do more damage in 7 months than Wenger did in 7 years!
Then I will take great pleasure in telling the clowns on here who still think he deserves more time “I told you fucking so”

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:50 am
Anyone on here hailing Moron-hio as a great manager is thinking of yesterday's man. Moron-hio is a busted flush. He was found out years ago and is now as well known for his failures as for his early success. He will destroy whatever team spirit the scum have left, he will alienate their delusional fans by playing shit football, he will win nothing and he will piss away a fortune before falling out with Levy because Levy does not have the money Moron-hio needs to buy a trophy.

As for Poxychinos? A manager for over a decade now and he has won fuck all. Nothing. Zilch. Zip. And hilariously we have Gooners hailing him as a top manager. WTAF? Top managers win trophies. :roll:

Traditionally scum fans have claimed that they would rather play good football without winning trophies, than to play shit football and be successful - the are now gonna find out what it is like to play shit football and still be unsuccessful, and the shit football will kill them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Pochettino to Arsenal must be being considered ?

He is surely everything our owner is looking for:

1. doesn't spend much
2. capable of getting top 4
3. team plays decent football

I'm a bit torn to be honest, but lets face it how funny would it be if he came here and started winning trophies when he won fuck all down the road :D

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

Pochetino should be considered,people saying he hasn't won trophies also said the same about Klopp and losing finals. Well that's gonna look a lot different very soon. Have a rotten feeling Mourinho and Spurs will work out. He has a fine squad to work with and lots of decent defenders to work with. He will probably get rid of Erikson,Ali and a few more but squad doesn't need a lot of work to be top 3.They will shit all over our circus unless big changes made.